What Is The Most Creative Date A Man Has Ever Taken/tired To Take You On?

giigii613

I met a guy who was eager to get to know me. I told him I'm not interested in dating him. Pressing hard for a date he said I will take you out whenever you are free. I told him my free time is devoted to furnishing my place so I don't have time to date. His response was well how about for a date I rent a Uhaul and we drive around to see what furniture we can get to furnish your place. I was taken back at first but then I said sign me up. I will craigslist and 5mile furniture to pick up that I like. I thought it was a really creative idea for a date. So, it got me thinking what are some creative dates guys have taken/offered to take you on?

It wasn't really creative, but last year I went to sky zone with my bf at the time and his son for his birthday. It was unique and I think I had more fun then his son.

Another date was to Six Flags Great Advantage with a guy I was just dating. He paid for everything and I had a ball.

That's a great date. I love Six Flags! When one of my ex's lost his job he brought year passes to six flags for us so we could still have a weekly date without it killing his pockets. That was more fun than going to dinner or the movies as the staple date night routine.

DH took me hiking in Hollywood Hills on our first date. We ended up stumbling on a video shoot and started walking around trying to figured out who the video was for. One of crew members assumed we were backup dancers and told us to go get lunch from the food truck before we went on set, lol. While we were ordering our food I turned around and saw Aaliyah standing in line waiting to order her food.
I will never forget that date because she passed away not too long after that. :rose:

Last edited:
I met a guy who was eager to get to know me. I told him I'm not interested in dating him. Pressing hard for a date he said I will take you out whenever you are free. I told him my free time is devoted to furnishing my place so I don't have time to date. His response was well how about for a date I rent a Uhaul and we drive around to see what furniture we can get to furnish your place. I was taken back at first but then I said sign me up. I will craigslist and 5mile furniture to pick up that I like. I thought it was a really creative idea for a date. So, it got me thinking what are some creative dates guys have taken/offered to take you on?

Is he paying for the furniture?

DH took me hiking in Hollywood Hills on our first date. We ended up stumbling on a video shoot and started walking around trying to figured out who the video was for. One of crew members assumed we were backup dancers and told us to go get lunch from the food truck before we went on set, lol. While we were ordering our food I turned around and saw Aaliyah standing in line waiting to order her food.
I will never forget that date because she passed away not too long after that. :rose:

This is amazing lol

I've never had a creative date, I don't think. I've had surprise dates in really nice places and def creative gifts, but not dates, IMO.

Aahhh! I've always wanted to go to a live match. I don't care how fake it is... it's entertaining and the fans are hype :grin:

Did you have fun?
It was fun. I had more fun with him than the whole experience. I don't care for huge crowds of white ppl so in the beginning I felt very uneasy. but altogether it was great.

OMG, did you marry him? Cause I would really consider marring the man that did that for me. :yep:
He doesn't make enough money for me to marry him. :lol: but he's a great man. Our personalities match & we have some hobbies in common. He took me to shoot guns & I loved it! Another date, we went to this vintage video game store and he bought me all the games I wanted for my game boy DS. He was going to buy the N64 for me but I had to talk him out of it.

Back