Until I Get Married Blogger Jozen Cummings

Nah... I’ve seen hood chicks doing it too, it’s just on a hood level. They can't afford to buy brand new MacBooks. But they’ll be paying on his $200 a month child support, buying tattoos and Jordan’s, letting him eat up all her food stamps or sell them to buy weed, etc... Women need do better across the board.

Smh. I really feel like this behavior is a recent 5-10 year development. Some women were like this back in the day, but I don’t think most were. Nowadays, it is nothing for women to be financially supporting no good men and women are the ones guilting their friends about having basic standards.

^^^ yes! And women are purchasing meals and more, along with giving sex...getting little to nothing in terms of investment from the man
Somebody posted an IG video a couple of yrs ago of a dude with dreads letting women have it about this very topic.

ETA - I had to go find it :look: nsfw language

@biznesswmn, thanks for the link. I listened to this man and I have a few thoughts.
1. In summary, this is how men feel - "What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."

2. He speaks about women like they are objects - comparing the way a man feels about a house and a car to the way he feels about a woman. That bothers me.

3. "You see your girl being easy..." - And if you point it out, they accuse you of slut-shaming :look: or tell you that celibacy is oppressive.

4. I understand and appreciate his advice, I thought it was good.

However, is he in these streets telling his brethren to treat women like people? If not, this is just another version of misogyny - the one that acts like all men are born trash and it's up to a woman to make a man want to be better. Those are lies that only benefit men, IMHO. A good man will respect you no matter what. And men don't change because of a woman's behaviour - the lousy ones just modify their actions until they get what they want. That's what I think at least.

Like this Jozen fellow - he'll probably act right with the next woman, then his true nature will come out again. Meh, good luck to him.

ETA: It just sounded a lot like yet another man telling women what to do, as if men don't have a part to play. I hope he speaks this way to his homeboys.

How has it got to the point where men think they deserve sex because they bought a woman a meal? o_O
This is what drives me nuts about this whole thing. They're making it transactional like the women they're dating are prostitutes, but forgetting that if they were they would have to pay a hell of a lot more than the cost of dinner. They're getting all the benefits for nothing, yet we're still villains. It's so disturbing.

This dude is a piece of :censored: and I'm being kind.

So, according to him replying to her texts means she owes him exclusivity? :lol: This advanced level of delusion must require drugs, cause Lord... :abducted:

Is he delusional though? What tripped me out was that he said he STARTED replying to her texts. So... there was a point where he was ignoring her, and when he decided to give her the time of day, she fell right in line... The game done changed. Maybe we’re the delusional ones.

I wonder if he's done something lately that triggered all this. The wedding date coming is one thing but this feels like a fresh wound not something she's been living with for 4 months.

He is probably with someone new already.

Is he delusional though? What tripped me out was that he said he STARTED replying to her texts. So... there was a point where he was ignoring her, and when he decided to give her the time of day, she fell right in line... The game done changed. Maybe we’re the delusional ones.

I don't think we are. These men are believing their own :censored: kinda like when Trump says he's "young and vibrant", and a "stable genius". The desperate women responding positively to disrespect and cruelty have inflated their egos to the point that they believe they are gods despite their many limitations. Pure craziness.

The game did change. I just wish I could understand what triggered the change. These men behave like they deeply hate us, and I don't get it. I don't understand their hate, and I definitely don't understand why anyone would accept being treated like :censored: especially by some mediocre little douchebag.

raw

Just because he said it doesn't make it true. Just like he lied to her, he's lying to others on twitter. I'm willing to bet the story he tells his friends about the woman he was engaged to is a lot different from what we read.

Just because he said it doesn't make it true. Just like he lied to her, he's lying to others on twitter. I'm willing to bet the story he tells his friends about the woman he was engaged to is a lot different from what we read.
I doubt he is lying. Men will pull you in, then start to ignore you. Therefore you miss the attention and start questioning and trying to get that attention back. It’s a game. It’s actually being taught out here. You need to understand that you are not the prize and you need to be put into your place.. that’s the game.

Wow at those tweets he posted WHILE he was still dating her. Those were real writings on the wall, yet he must have told her she was tripping when she brought it up. These niggrums:nono:

She added some new screenshots of the text convo between him and the other girl Incase y’all didnt read that far down this week.

But he posted that on Twitter while they were still together. That tweet was from January. So if her then fiancé was publicly lying about them becoming a couple by him finally deciding to acknowledge her, and she continued an engagement with him, that’s just as bad as it being true... No, actually it’s worse.

But he posted that on Twitter while they were still together. That tweet was from January. So if her then fiancé was publicly lying about them becoming a couple by him finally deciding to acknowledge her, and she continued an engagement with him, that’s just as bad as it being true... No, actually it’s worse.
She already said she let him handle sm and didn’t concern herself with that.

My point was he’s trying to make it sound like all he has to do is show up and she falls in line when in reality he probably courted her in some way. But he doesn’t want to tell that story and look like a simp. There may have been clues along the way but I think we aren’t giving her enough credit because she wasted no time walking away once she knew.

It can be both.

Some of us here in LHCF land forget how bad it is out there AND these men are also believing their own hype.

I do wonder if its going to reach a tipping point. Are women going to keep accept the escalating nonsense or opt out and enjoy the single life as best they can without any romantic entanglements at all as even a piece of shared peen isn't worth their piece of mind/energy?

She already said she let him handle sm and didn’t concern herself with that.

My point was he’s trying to make it sound like all he has to do is show up and she falls in line when in reality he probably courted her in some way. But he doesn’t want to tell that story and look like a simp. There may have been clues along the way but I think we aren’t giving her enough credit because she wasted no time walking away once she knew.

I don’t see where she says that, but what does it even mean that she lets him “handle” SM? It’s his personal page, can she not view it? She can’t see what he’s saying to the public about her? That makes no sense to me. And I’m sure that not the only thing he’s said like that.

I agree with you that some men will lie to make it seem like they’re running roughshod in the relationship, when that’s not really the case. But they usually do it quietly so that their woman doesn’t know about it.

I applaud her for leaving after learning that he’s been sticking his uncovered penis in multiple women, but it seems she missed quite a few red flags in order to be with/continue a relationship with him. Some men will lie and make it seem like they didn’t have to court their woman, but some actually don’t have to. Because some women are okay with texting and soup dates.

I don’t know the timeline of their relationship, but I bet he started responding to her texts right around the time that he lost his job, and needed somewhere to stay. :rolleyes:

I don’t see where she says that, but what does it even mean that she lets him “handle” SM? It’s his personal page, can she not view it? She can’t see what he’s saying to the public about her? That makes no sense to me. And I’m sure that not the only thing he’s said like that.
I don't want to misrepresent her words so here's a screenshot.
17fhcm.png

Last edited:
:eek: “Until I Get Married” will tell you why a man should take a woman out for soup instead of dinner (“A Compromise on Taking Women Out To Eat”), :confused:why best friends should sleep together (“Five Reasons She Should Sleep With Her Best Friend”),:bat: and how women can be better platonic friends to the men in their life (“Seven Ways For Women To Be Better in the Friend Zone”)o_O

I must be old fashioned for real. Young women taking this dude seriously?

Eww and nope to all of these. I can't believe anyone actually listened to him. Smh

I applaud her for leaving after learning that he’s been sticking his uncovered penis in multiple women, but it seems she missed quite a few red flags in order to be with/continue a relationship with him. Some men will lie and make it seem like they didn’t have to court their woman, but some actually don’t have to. Because some women are okay with texting and soup dates.

I think it's easy to ignore things like his post when you take a hands off approach. She doesn't say it outright but I gather that she thought his spin on things in general might be good for his brand and let him run with it. She's transparent about having missed blatant red flags so I won't beat a dead horse. She gets it.

I'm not surprised she let him "handle" SM and the narrative around their relationship.

Wasnt there a black star walking around like he was single and saying he was single while hiding a whole Asian wife? In the case of the actor, his brand required him to appear available to his black female fans and in this guys case his required to play it (and maybe in some ways she was ok with his shenanigans being apart of their relationship) the way he did which is dating and being in relationships on his terms and no one else's....not even the other person in his relationship. :look: So cheap, abrasive, grimey, selfish etc.....it worked for him.

Wasnt there a black star walking around like he was single and saying he was single while hiding a whole Asian wife? In the case of the actor, his brand required him to appear available to his black female fans and in this guys case his required to play it (and maybe in some ways she was ok with his shenanigans being apart of their relationship) the way he did which is dating and being in relationships on his terms and no one else's....not even the other person in his relationship. :look: So cheap, abrasive, grimey, selfish etc.....it worked for him.
Who is this?

Back