Until I Get Married Blogger Jozen Cummings

This nig-lite is advocating for soup dates? Soup?! :confused:

I’m glad she managed to dodge this bullet and put him on blast. He deserves the embarrassment, even if temporary. However, this isn’t going to do anything to harm him. It might even be a stepping stone for him. No one cares about a man cheating. Men who are reading his blog will continue to do so for money saving date tips, and other f#ckboi life hacks. And they’ll be plenty of women lined up with their soup spoons at the ready. It’s a man’s world.

The comment section is priceless. I find myself amazed at how women will absorb all the b.s. in Men's spaces and come to women's spaces talking about being fair. I ain't nevah in the history of negrodom read a bunch of dudes talking about acceptable ways for women to weed them out on dates or how they need to be understanding because the woman is a little heavier/balder/older than in the filtered pictures.

Dude1
jozen somehow, i feel like with this post… you are a brother from another mother…
imma ask my daddy. i don’t like to do anything on the first date that creates expectation. i insist on going dutch and meeting you there (just in case i have to make an exit). if it doesn’t work.. no love lost… i ate.. i paid, and i was out of the house being social.

Dude 2 two posts
Hmmmm. What’s that number again? Around 45%+ black women are unmarried. He may be an a-hole that dropped $200 dollars on dinner on the first date and you dropped the draws. He may be a great guy that dropped $30 dollars on the first date and you drop him. I think I can see where that number may come from.

Ok that may have come off a little harsh, but what I’m trying to say here is that just because the first date is soup is not grounds for dismissal. That may be a man’s way of weeding out the gold diggers or he may just have a tight budget at the time due to him making moves that will benefit his future. Whatever the case may be, he may still be the man you have been waiting your whole life for. Put the value on the person and not the material things he or she may provide for you. This may help lessen the chance of you overlooking the “good man” or “good woman” and falling for the “boy” or “girl”. Now if the second date is soup again you are then eligible to begin asking some serious questions.

Of course, men wouldn’t give this sort of advice.

Women are socialized to make 50-11 excuses for wack men. It also doesn’t help when grown adult women who are married like to pretend that their rlshp is perfect despite being married to bum and tell single women to look the other way when it comes to a degree or employment or basic physical attraction.

Y’all. That soup date blog is a hot mess. He ain’t fine enough for this type of attitude. Whew
https://untiligetmarried.com/2010/01/07/a-compromise-on-taking-women-out-to-eat/

“What has any woman done to deserve to eat on my dime? As I just said, going out to eat with a woman is something like sex, and if we’re not going to have sex on the first date, we’re damn sure not going out to eat on the first date.”

o_O

And of course there are plenty of women in the comments LOLing and encouraging this BS.

That soup post is madness. Pure, unadulterated madness! It must be so hard out there ...

I’m beside myself over that soup post! Somehow it feels way more disrespectful than even splitting the dinner bill.

I went out after work with a friend and she was treating. Her new boyfriend was in the area and joined us a quarter of the way through our meal. He had a drink or two. When the bills came, he took his, and my friend took the bill for our meal and paid. I gave him a major side eye. My husband woulda NEVA. But in light of this soup post, maybe I expect too much out of men.

“What has any woman done to deserve to eat on my dime? As I just said, going out to eat with a woman is something like sex, and if we’re not going to have sex on the first date, we’re damn sure not going out to eat on the first date.”

o_O

And of course there are plenty of women in the comments LOLing and encouraging this BS.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O It's a damn MEAL! These men are crazy :abducted:

I’m beside myself over that soup post! Somehow it feels way more disrespectful than even splitting the dinner bill.

I went out after work with a friend and she was treating. Her new boyfriend was in the area and joined us a quarter of the way through our meal. He had a drink or two. When the bills came, he took his, and my friend took the bill for our meal and paid. I gave him a major side eye. My husband woulda NEVA. But in light of this soup post, maybe I expect too much out of men.
Sis I’ll do you one better..It is rough out there y’all. Similar scenario, after work drinks with my home girl, new found boyfriend then(now fiancé:eek:) drops by, has 2 drinks and dips into our appetizers :eek: Bill comes he does not move. :eek: I had to do the math b4 to make sure I wasn’t being had that night:nono:

Sis I’ll do you one better..It is rough out there y’all. Similar scenario, after work drinks with my home girl, new found boyfriend then(now fiancé:eek:) drops by, has 2 drinks and dips into our appetizers :eek: Bill comes he does not move. :eek: I had to do the math b4 to make sure I wasn’t being had that night:nono:

How is this not a major turnoff? It’s not about the money, it’s about the lack of effort expended to be even remotely impressive. These ninjas ain’t even putting their best toenail forward. :nono:

Where do you go for a soup date? Soup Plantation got buffet food and it was nearly $20 a person (without drinks) the last time I was there i.e. before the board shamed me for eating at a place with plantation in the name.

I can’t believe I live in a world where dudes who look like that are getting by trickin off soup. :rofl:

Every woman with access to Google that has given him so much as a whiff of vagina has the IQ of a seat cushion. I would say Do Better but they won’t.

Panera? You pick 2.....lol.....they each get a soup.

This dude is ick, but a dime of dozen. I've heard/ read plenty of men say that women don't deserve dinner dates especially in the beginning. They need to know she's worth the "effort" (sex if they can get her to agree with it or she's not using him for meals) of dinner before spending the money.

Soooo,

When my son was 16 years old he went on his first date.

ON HIS OWN, he bought her a small gift, took her to a movie, AND out to eat at a sit down burger restaurant. He even downloaded a tipping app to be sure he left the right tip. He paid for everything with his money.

The relationship didn't pan out, but how can a child know how to do first dates and these supposed to be grown men out here fooling around?

I don't get it!

When my son was 16 years old he went on his first date. The relationship didn't pan out, but how can a child know how to do first dates and these supposed to be grown men out here fooling around?

I don't get it!
They don’t wanna know, averse to responsibility, don’t feel the need to prove themselves... sad. I’m already teaching my daughters what the deal is, 12yo and 9yo. Pray they won’t lose focus and bring home a dud

Where do you go for a soup date? Soup Plantation got buffet food and it was nearly $20 a person (without drinks) the last time I was there i.e. before the board shamed me for eating at a place with plantation in the name.

I can’t believe I live in a world where dudes who look like that are getting by trickin off soup. :rofl:

Every woman with access to Google that has given him so much as a whiff of vagina has the IQ of a seat cushion. I would say Do Better but they won’t.

Panera. He would probably order a cup instead of a bowl.

The comment section is priceless. I find myself amazed at how women will absorb all the b.s. in Men's spaces and come to women's spaces talking about being fair. I ain't nevah in the history of negrodom read a bunch of dudes talking about acceptable ways for women to weed them out on dates or how they need to be understanding because the woman is a little heavier/balder/older than in the filtered pictures.

Dude1
jozen somehow, i feel like with this post… you are a brother from another mother…
imma ask my daddy. i don’t like to do anything on the first date that creates expectation. i insist on going dutch and meeting you there (just in case i have to make an exit). if it doesn’t work.. no love lost… i ate.. i paid, and i was out of the house being social.

Dude 2 two posts
Hmmmm. What’s that number again? Around 45%+ black women are unmarried. He may be an a-hole that dropped $200 dollars on dinner on the first date and you dropped the draws. He may be a great guy that dropped $30 dollars on the first date and you drop him. I think I can see where that number may come from.

Ok that may have come off a little harsh, but what I’m trying to say here is that just because the first date is soup is not grounds for dismissal. That may be a man’s way of weeding out the gold diggers or he may just have a tight budget at the time due to him making moves that will benefit his future. Whatever the case may be, he may still be the man you have been waiting your whole life for. Put the value on the person and not the material things he or she may provide for you. This may help lessen the chance of you overlooking the “good man” or “good woman” and falling for the “boy” or “girl”. Now if the second date is soup again you are then eligible to begin asking some serious questions.
I will NEVVVVA be waiting my whole life for an ungenerous unchivalrous man lol. These websites comment sections are cray cray o_O

Of course, men wouldn’t give this sort of advice.
Women are socialized to make 50-11 excuses for wack men. It also doesn’t help when grown adult women who are married like to pretend that their rlshp is perfect despite being married to bum and tell single women to look the other way when it comes to a degree or employment or basic physical attraction.
I get why women would make excuses for wack men who at least provide some form of benefit. Okay, he funny lookin, he lame, he gotta be told to drink water :look: but he's generous or handy or you're just better off for him being around, then fine, look the other way at his shortcomings. But sitting up defending funny lookin lame dudes whose pee leaves your bathroom smelling like sulfur and brimstone that feel entitled to their hearts desire while giving nothing means that women have pudding for brains.

I understand gold digging Pick Me's. Yeah, I clowned the groupies waiting around for dinner in the 50 cent thread but I can at least understand the pay off of getting picked by a dude who at least seemingly has money and is ready to spend it. I don't understand being a Pick Me to a dude who wants to do the least he can for you while taking all he can get.

I just love that the picture she has for him is a clown. She knows exactly what she was dealing with.

:drunk: Hope they keep that same energy when their dates don't want to sleep with them.
Men will tell you with a straight face that their desire for sex is perfectly natural whereas a woman's desire for solid food is materialistic. See how that works.

Soooo,

When my son was 16 years old he went on his first date.

ON HIS OWN, he bought her a small gift, took her to a movie, AND out to eat at a sit down burger restaurant. He even downloaded a tipping app to be sure he left the right tip. He paid for everything with his money.

The relationship didn't pan out, but how can a child know how to do first dates and these supposed to be grown men out here fooling around?

I don't get it!

These grown men know how to do first dates too, they just don’t want to, and don’t have too. Even Jozen said in his post that he makes the occasional exception when the woman is fine enough. So when he thinks he’s got a prize, he steps up and does at least the bare minimum, so he doesn’t immediately squander his opportunity by suggesting a Panera bread bowl date.

Back