Until I Get Married Blogger Jozen Cummings

I'm not surprised she let him "handle" SM and the narrative around their relationship.

Wasnt there a black star walking around like he was single and saying he was single while hiding a whole Asian wife? In the case of the actor, his brand required him to appear available to his black female fans and in this guys case his required to play it (and maybe in some ways she was ok with his shenanigans being apart of their relationship) the way he did which is dating and being in relationships on his terms and no one else's....not even the other person in his relationship. :look: So cheap, abrasive, grimey, selfish etc.....it worked for him.

But he actually is super grimey and selfish, and I have no doubt that he’s cheap too. So I don’t understand why y’all think that he was putting out a fake narrative. I seriously doubt he was this doting fiancé, who just happened to be begging other women to squirt out his ejaculate in his free time. He was likely showing his behind every step of the way. This was just too much, too foul to ignore. My point was not to beat up on this woman; yes, she gets it now. I’m just pointing out that men like him, who think they pull the strings are not delusional. They can and do... with the right one. And they know how to pick them.

But he actually is super grimey and selfish, and I have no doubt that he’s cheap too. So I don’t understand why y’all think that he was putting out a fake narrative. I seriously doubt he was this doting fiancé, who just happened to be begging other women to squirt out his ejaculate in his free time. He was likely showing his behind every step of the way. This was just too much, too foul to ignore. My point was not to beat up on this woman; yes, she gets it now. I’m just pointing out that men like him, who think they pull the strings are not delusional. They can and do... with the right one. And they know how to pick them.

I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. I don't think it's a fake narrative per se. I also agree that he is likely picking women who are willing to be glamored by the minimal effort.

I just think there are degrees and he likely wasnt a full on jerk with her and maybe the others and when you couple that with dismissing his tweets as brand shenanigans/humor or not reading them at all like the fiance.....they may not realize that his selfishness for example isnt the typical Male level but more sinister or cheapness isnt just him being fiscally responsible, but intentionally not valuing her to invest financially in her.

You mean to tell me this ninja got a wife and kids?? I had no idea.

Yup. Since 2012. With 2 kids. Then doing interviews about what he wants in a woman, etc. Lol.

Yup. Since 2012. With 2 kids. Then doing interviews about what he wants in a woman, etc. Lol.
giphy.gif

For whatever reason, I just mentioned this post to my boy in NY because I think he knows everyone in NY and sure enough he does know him personally, phone numbers etc. On another note, he said these type of situations are quite common in his circle. Black professional, high earners, successful in their field, wife and babies. I know a few of his friends stories.
I wish I knew more faithful men...

Le sigh....Charlemagne said black men don't cheat. *prayer hands*

If it was her, why did he ignore the signs? People can only pretend to be not crazy but for so long. Again he is a relationship expert. Why didn’t he follow his own advice?

I don’t know details so I can’t answer anything about signs and whatnot. But doctors don’t make the best patients, they are human just like the rest of us and it’s us who put him on the pedestal. I see your point though, just don’t agree. Again I don’t know anything about their relationship or why it ended. Just remember seeing lovely tweets.

I don’t know details so I can’t answer anything about signs and whatnot. But doctors don’t make the best patients, they are human just like the rest of us and it’s us who put him on the pedestal. I see your point though, just don’t agree. Again I don’t know anything about their relationship or why it ended. Just remember seeing lovely tweets.
Doctors “practice” medicine, and “try” different therapy treatments, so yes there is room for human error. According to the gossip, there is a gag order, so she can’t speak negatively about that relationship.

Last edited:
Well she's now remarried and has a family and so it appears that she's able to maintain a relationship. My gut tells me he was def the problem. I would also guess that he's nothing like what he posts about.

Maybe. But I don’t think that what we talked about is enough evidence.
What do I know? I ain’t married so ....
So people still follow him and his advice? Lol

Maybe. But I don’t think that what we talked about is enough evidence.
What do I know? I ain’t married so ....
So people still follow him and his advice? Lol
My gut has never failed me girl:look:. That 8 minute ab marriage and rumored gag order is enough evidence for me. I wouldn't give him another glance. And yes people still fall for the okie doke.

And ETA not directed at you but even general information like this I take at face value and run the other way. whereas some of us feel the need to investigate exactly happened in the name of being "fair" to give it a chance anyway. I can't do it.

Last edited:
My gut has never failed me girl:look:. That 8 minute ab marriage and rumored gag order is enough evidence for me. I wouldn't give him another glance. And yes people still fall for the okie doke.

And ETA not directed at you but even general information like this I take at face value and run the other way. whereas some of us feel the need to investigate exactly happened in the name of being "fair" to give it a chance anyway. I can't do it.
His breakfast club interview said a lot about how he perceives making, keeping, and maintaining relationships/friendships. Plus, his energy was all over the place. He wasn’t hyper, but he knows how to pull someone in with his sad story, then the cockiness comes out.

Last edited:
even general information like this I take at face value and run the other way. whereas some of us feel the need to investigate exactly happened in the name of being "fair" to give it a chance anyway. I can't do it.

Right and men don't have enough redeeming qualities for anyone to need to hear both or any sides of this story, he's a baby daddy and his marriage to another woman was gone in 60 seconds. I don't care what he talks about on the Internet.

He's the type of man that a friend will be dating and gushing over and you're sitting there like
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man!
I need to get into the dating game advice field! :lol: People just straight up don’t care anymore, and will do anything just to say they have somebody.

:eek: “Until I Get Married” will tell you why a man should take a woman out for soup instead of dinner (“A Compromise on Taking Women Out To Eat”), :confused:why best friends should sleep together (“Five Reasons She Should Sleep With Her Best Friend”),:bat: and how women can be better platonic friends to the men in their life (“Seven Ways For Women To Be Better in the Friend Zone”)o_O

I must be old fashioned for real. Young women taking this dude seriously?

A place that serves nothing, I mean nothing, but soup would have been a gold mine for him. Lol.

In Tx there’s a place called Souper Salad. :lol: ironically I did have date there once! ONCE!!! He didn’t last. But apparently on his IG he’s been dating this natural, beauty for over 500 days. How do I know? B/c he celebrates their daily anniversary by posting pics of her every day. He calls her wife, but they are not even close to being married. He’s a youth pastor too. I sometimes show DH his IG feed to show how I dodged a bullet.

In Tx there’s a place called Souper Salad. :lol: ironically I did have date there once! ONCE!!! He didn’t last. But apparently on his IG he’s been dating this natural, beauty for over 500 days. How do I know? B/c he celebrates their daily anniversary by posting pics of her every day. He calls her wife, but they are not even close to being married. He’s a youth pastor too. I sometimes show DH his IG feed to show how I dodged a bullet.

Isn't lust one of the seven deadly sins? Lol

Back