Two White Washed People Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl scout cookies??? Yuuuummmmm... I'm all the way in South Africa... when I left people at my job had the cookie sheets out... damn Damn DAMN! :lmao:

Trefoils and Do-si-dos!! (the shortbread and the peanutbutter sandwich one)
Yippie cookie season. At my job the last Girl's Scout went to college in the fall. Now I have to do the Hoe Stroll for some cookies. :lachen: I am a Do Si Do Hoe.

I make an garbage cookie.

Well it is Oatmeal dark chocolate chip coconut pistacio almond cookie. Kids called it garbage as a joke cause it looked like I dumped some of everything in it

Ooooh, that's a really good one! I'm going to have to get my bake on this wknd.

Key lime white chocolate chip has been on my radar, too.

Nom Nom Nom :)

I'm disturbed by your post and hope you sort out your identity issues before having children (whether with another 'oreo' or a white guy).

So relieved y'all in here talking about cookies. I was like they could not still be discussing white-washed butterflies. Anyway, I absolutely love ThinMints:yep:, can eat an entire box in one sitting:look:. I have not been asked to buy any this year.

So relieved y'all in here talking about cookies. I was like they could not still be discussing white-washed butterflies. Anyway, I absolutely love ThinMints:yep:, can eat an entire box in one sitting:look:. I have not been asked to buy any this year.

:lachen:

Co-signing on the ThinMints. :yep:

Team Thin mints all the way.

Okay the Garbage cookie Recipe goes as this

Take your standard oatmeal cookie recipe and add Coconut the bakers sweetened is great some chocolate chips Toll house or bakers is great some almonds flakes or slivers some pastachios or whatever kind of nut you have on hand. and there you go

Has anyone ever tasted those cookies from Breton. Real butter rich cookies yes wonderful I love them

Take your standard oatmeal cookie recipe and add Coconut the bakers sweetened is great some chocolate chips Toll house or bakers is great some almonds flakes or slivers some pastachios or whatever kind of nut you have on hand. and there you go

Has anyone ever tasted those cookies from Breton. Real butter rich cookies yes wonderful I love them

I love me some Breton cookies! :lick: I can't believe this thread is still opened! :look: I hope it stays opened...y'all have some good cookies and calorific recipes :lachen:
My sweet teeth say thank you for that thread OP! :rofl:

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

I have to add this to my to do list. Sounds good.

Never tried Breton, but Walkers Shortbread is what's up. Some Starbucks sell them. Crumbly and buttery.:lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back