The EX is PREGNANT!

dede1129

OMG OMG OMG! I get up this morning after cuddling with my man and he went to workout and comes back and tells me he has to talk and explains to me that his ex...yeah the crazy one who has been cousing havok in our relationship since we got together claims she is pregnant and is keeping it because she essentially wants him back, starts discussing child support and all kinds of stuff and apprently she is a little over 3 months pregnant but when they broke up she said she was pregnant (even though she was supposedly on DEPO) and she claimed she wanted to have an abortion because it was not the right time in her life and she was scheduled to get her booty implants that month:ohwell: Anywho, she told him she had the abortion but since she has been saying she missed him, wanted to get back with him, ect. He stated he was in a new relationship (here is where I come in) and he is happy, doesn't want the drama, ect. Now this woman has called me numerous times, stalked all his social media which is now deactivated and just when we think she is gone...POW! She comes back with "I never had the abortion like I said and now I am having your baby"

NOW onto me, I introduced him to my daughter (4) after we became exclusive and now she is attached...hell I am attached if I went as far as to do that. My dilemna is no man is perfect but he is everything I want in a man and now I am faced with the decision to continue and possibly deal with this drama or to cut the cord now. We are in a relationship and if I had issues with my EX-husband I would be hurt if he just up and left my side but honey bunches of oats this is serious! I have kissed my share of frogs in my lifetime and thought this was my prince finally. For the Love of Bob I am turning 28 next month and was ready to be settled and quite this dating game. What's a Woman to do?! AHHHHHH:blush:

Ok I was going to end this but I just got a text saying he doesn't think it is the right time to have any kids right now, he has drama with his only son's mom (he is 8) and now this pregnancy scare with the ex. NOW this is the same man who was bound on getting married later on in life and having kids with me so I am like WTF is going on Batman?!

Last edited:
OP you mentioned your husband....you're still married?

I'm assuming you guys have been dating less than 9 months and you've already introduced him to your daughter...who is now attached?

I'd say don't panic until a DNA test is done. Then decide if you want to stay or leave. The ex has already caused drama before this pregnancy stuff entered the picture. You've gonna a preview of what the baby mama drama will be. Decide if you're up for the task.

Last edited:
I just edited it, I am divorced. Yes I introduced him to my daughter because we are in an exclusive relationship, if I was just dating to be dating I would not do that. We have been dating for 3 months now.

OP you mentioned your husband....you're still married?

I'm assuming you guys have been dating less than 9 months and you've already introduced him to your daughter...who is now attached?

I just edited it, I am divorced. Yes I introduced him to my daughter because we are in an exclusive relationship, if I was just dating to be dating I would not do that. We have been dating for 3 months now.

Oh no, IMO, this is way two much drama for only 3 months in.

And like the other poster said 2 baby mamas? No ma'am not me.

3 months is still too early for one to meet your daughter...obviously. :rolleyes:
Just let it/him go...you and your daughter will be fine....in 1 month:look:

Can he get confirmation that she is pregnant first? Can he accompany her to the ob/gyn and see the ultrasound? If she is making this up then I wouldn't let it dictate how I proceed in the relationship. Now if his feelings have really changed about having kids and whatnot then it may be over anyway.

I don't know if 3 months is too early to introduce a man to your child but if its a bad situation be glad that the child hasn't been exposed to him for a long period of time.

This is too much. You should think about stepping back for a minute and see how this all turns out when the baby is born. At least slow things down.

Baby mamma # 1 and # 2 is team to much right now. Do you really want to deal with all that madness/baggage?

Get out now while it's still early. If there's this much drama after only 3 mos then surely there's more to come. It might be me, but it takes me longer than 3 mos to form attachments to people.

Much luck to you whatever you decide.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

It has only been 3 months and he can't take care of business?

This situation is not better than not having a man. Good luck, but this sounds like a hot mess

I don't think 3 months is enough time to know someone well enough to introduce to a child. It's long enough to begin a relationship... but not on the "Let's Play 'Family'" level.

That's just my humble opinion.

Pump your brakes OP. How do you know if she is telling the truth or trying to get you to leave him based on her lies? Don't let no one have that much power over your relationship. Check it! He should tell her that he still has no interests in her and a baby can not make him go back to her. Women are buying positive pregnancy tests and faking miscarriages or abortions later is a reality.

If she's lying she will change her tune. Either way in 6 months time will tell anyway. But my bet is that this is her way of trying to break you guys up. Don't let her evil plan succeed. Flip the script on her!

Men are famous for diving into new relationships before closing old ones. If you have this kind of drama after 3 months, imagine what's in store after 3 years :nono:

You already got the preview, so sticking around may give you the ticket to the whole movie. If you don't mind, then go for it. But for a fairly short relationship you have already seen more drama than I would be willing to deal with.

She didn't state how many months she is I was trying to calculate myself but I honestly don't know. I just know that she moved back to California a month before we started dating and we have been together for 3 months.

She's a little over three months pregnant and you've been with him for three months?

Well okay...

Yeah i think that if she really did not have the abortion as she stated she was going to then she would have mentioned it sooner than now and just been like I am pregnant. But he has been ignoring her calls, texts, and emails and so maybe she used this as a last resort. I have first hand seen him tell her that they are done and he has moved on but she is very possessive and wants him back.

Pump your brakes OP. How do you know if she is telling the truth or trying to get you to leave him based on her lies? Don't let no one have that much power over your relationship. Check it! He should tell her that he still has no interests in her and a baby can not make him go back to her. Women are buying positive pregnancy tests and faking miscarriages or abortions later is a reality.

If she's lying she will change her tune. Either way in 6 months time will tell anyway. But my bet is that this is her way of trying to break you guys up. Don't let her evil plan succeed. Flip the script on her!

Man, this situation is all sorts of messed up....sorry for all the drama you are going through OP

Men know they move fast... I'd fall back on that situation. Let him work out all the drama and if she's lying and isn't pregnant, I'd consider continuing the relationship. Honestly, the current drama is telling of how the parenting relationship will be. Also, a new baby with another woman is a hard pill to swallow. He'll have to be there for her through the pregnancy, delivery and then once the baby get's here! Would you want to even go through all of that??? There should be a limit on how understanding we can be...

I would rather explain to my child that mommy and such and such aren't friends anymore than to continue the relationship and have to explain this baby that starts coming around... And you have to be accepting of this child too... It's different when they are already here. Will you resent the child? It's not the child's fault but, sometimes we can't help the way that we feel!

Yeah i think that if she really did not have the abortion as she stated she was going to then she would have mentioned it sooner than now and just been like I am pregnant. But he has been ignoring her calls, texts, and emails and so maybe she used this as a last resort. I have first hand seen him tell her that they are done and he has moved on but she is very possessive and wants him back.

So, my question is why is he communicating back? If she has been bringing havoc on your relationship from the beginning, he has the power to stop that very easily. She is not the problem, unfortunately he is.

You're only 3 months in. Get out now while it's still early. This is way too much mess for a new relationship. :nono:

From the first paragraph alone, I'd dump dude. Anyone who date a chick who'd get an abortion cause of her scheduled booty implant? Just screams ratchet.

From the first paragraph alone, I'd dump dude. Anyone who date a chick who'd get an abortion cause of her scheduled booty implant? Just screams ratchet.

Chiiiile, I was waiting for someone to address this.

Giving ole boy the side eye from hell right now. 2 exes with drama? That's a problem.

Back