The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

+1 for coconut and grapeseed oil, but as far as lubes go, I have it to give it to Uberlube. Knocks Astroglide out cold.
oooh that looks fanceh!! *adds to cart*

For real....made me lose my hard on.
dont worry it'll be back :lachen:

This review
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 7.04.17 PM.png

zEM08.gif

bumping because i miss this thread.
FH took me to a place that markets itself as a...feminist sex toy store? or something like that?
he was like i figured you would like this :lol:

and i did! they had such cool unique stuff and i could see how it was more woman-centered than your average sex toy place. we left with some fun stuff. i'm saving some stuff though for the wedding night. :look: i keep teasing him with one particular thing.

bumping because i miss this thread.
FH took me to a place that markets itself as a...feminist sex toy store? or something like that?
he was like i figured you would like this :lol:

and i did! they had such cool unique stuff and i could see how it was more woman-centered than your average sex toy place. we left with some fun stuff. i'm saving some stuff though for the wedding night. :look: i keep teasing him with one particular thing.
What type of things were there? Need to update my toy stash.

I'm going to try to describe it as PG as I can:
-really wide variety of items for backdoor play
-great selection of massage oils and lubricants
-restraints
-coloring furniture and swings
Oh and lingerie. Some styles that made me blush lol
Cool. Think I'll plan a toy shop trip for our next date night. See what fun new additions are out there.

I'm going to try to describe it as PG as I can:
-really wide variety of items for backdoor play
-great selection of massage oils and lubricants
-restraints
-coloring furniture and swings
Oh and lingerie. Some styles that made me blush lol

Ohhhh backdoor play toys...

For him too?

FYI - Prostate milking (done with an anal toy or finger) is a mans best organism and it’s widely overlooked or rejected in the black community. BUT it’s a deterrent for prostate cancer so I’m not sure why “sigma” is more of a priority than “health”

Bumpinggg I just had my first session after a long drought :bdance:
OMG he was a grower with width. After some heavy petting I said it was not gone fit....lordyyyy. He was sooo attentive and just caring but my goodness two sessions later and all of it still could not fit! Cowgirl was my best option and most comfortable. I want to try and sit on his face now :lol:

Ohhhh backdoor play toys...

For him too?

FYI - Prostate milking (done with an anal toy or finger) is a mans best organism and it’s widely overlooked or rejected in the black community. BUT it’s a deterrent for prostate cancer so I’m not sure why “sigma” is more of a priority than “health”

How do you get a guy to try this?

I love coconut oil it definitely helps big things slide right on in :look:

How do you get a guy to try this?

I love coconut oil it definitely helps big things slide right on in :look:

well it definitely depends on the man and how sexual/sensual he is. betabeau became intrigued from a couple youtube vloggers I watch. We were watching them together one morning and he grew interested. I was already baiting (hence why I showed the video) and was ecstatic when he came around.

That was really it. I think the old rimming technique as a starting point doesn't work for men. You just have to be upfront and say here's what I'd like to do with you.

So not sure if any of you are into the bdsm toys...we are and when I say toys I'm referring to these types. :look:

Also what I've learned as a switch (google bdsm switch) is that I had to work betabeau into this by using the "m-type" side of my personality then switch up to the s-type (my preference). But it takes time and a lot of charm and influence. When he was "sold", then I opened the toy box and the circulum and he was like "oh ****" this is real life. :lol:

Thanks! I’ll look into the vlogs as well.

I think in one of my posts somewhere I named my favorites: conor and rachel (they are phenomenal and just frankly a delight to listen to). I won't post the link but google conor and rachel prostate milking. In fact, conor and rachel will change your entire life surrounding intimacy and just being free. They had a huge impact on me (rachel more than conor) and so watching these videos are a mandatory "welcome to MY island...either you like and stay or don't like and run...run fast because I'll turn you out" (so I've been told). Betabeau stayed to his demise sometimes....:lol:

I think in one of my posts somewhere I named my favorites: conor and rachel (they are phenomenal and just frankly a delight to listen to). I won't post the link but google conor and rachel prostate milking. In fact, conor and rachel will change your entire life surrounding intimacy and just being free. They had a huge impact on me (rachel more than conor) and so watching these videos are a mandatory "welcome to MY island...either you like and stay or don't like and run...run fast because I'll turn you out" (so I've been told). Betabeau stayed to his demise sometimes....:lol:

Can you pm the link? They didn't pop up when I did a search.

[QUOTE Lol I’m tempted to text him “hey big head”. [/QUOTE]

You literally made me LOL when I read that. I woke up my husband! He's thinking the house is on fire :lachen::lachen::lachen:

So not sure if any of you are into the bdsm toys...we are and when I say toys I'm referring to these types. :look:

Also what I've learned as a switch (google bdsm switch) is that I had to work betabeau into this by using the "m-type" side of my personality then switch up to the s-type (my preference). But it takes time and a lot of charm and influence. When he was "sold", then I opened the toy box and the circulum and he was like "oh ****" this is real life. :lol:

I have always been interested in BDSM, especially early in our marriage. I think I waited to late to introduce it because I know he is going to be like a kid in a candy store and will want to do it everyday :mmmchocolate:

We tie each other up, spank, etc, but I wanted to get more into the dom side of it. A few years ago, I got carried away one night when I had his arms and legs tied to the bed. I was kind of worried after but his crazy behind followed me all around the house for days after that. IDK. We have a vacation coming up in a couple of months, I might surprise him.

Man I have this whip and it stings soooo bad because the strings are so small. I don’t see how y’all do it lol.

Back