The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

So I am like Clinton when he said he don't exhale. I do not nor have I ever drank the male counterpart's "vitamin juice mix" So I am obviously a square as stated by my cousin. LOL!

Last edited:
So I am like Clinton when he said he don't exhale. I do nor have I ever drank the male counterpart's "vitamin juice mix" So I am obviously a square as stated by my cousin. LOL!

I guess I'm a square too because I've never done it either, and no one has ever asked me to :laugh:

When I tell my cousin a man would NEVER drank his own cocktail, so why should I EVEN consider it. She tells me of the vitamins it contains and health myths. I don't care about the "vitamins" it provides. My One a Day supplements work just fine!:lachen:

Bahahaha! But you make a good point :scratchinchin: and if they have a bad diet why should I subject myself to that nonsense? You better go vegan for at least a month & I MIGHT consider it but don't count on it.

When I tell my cousin a man would NEVER drank his own cocktail, so why should I EVEN consider it. She tells me of the vitamins it contains and health myths. I don't care about the "vitamins" it provides. My One a Day supplements work just fine!:lachen:
....actually... :look:

he could also auto (or self?)-fellate:look::eek::auto:

That it! No more oral for you. I was like okay Maddy, it a school night but then dark Madison was like, "finish him." Fool stumbled into the bedroom and now he is snoring and drooling. Like really?!!

That it! No more oral for you. I was like okay Maddy, it a school night but then dark Madison was like, "finish him." Fool stumbled into the bedroom and now he is snoring and drooling. Like really?!!

Welp....he will never know what was in store for him!lol

LOL this thread reminded me to drank sometime. I dont think I've done it for years. He's too polite to ask me, but I know he likes it.

That has just legit reminded me of several things we used to do somethings that we haven't for a long time OMG.

I may do oral to completion on his birthday or something. Have wine prepared to chase it down :auto:

LOL this thread reminded me to drank sometime. I dont think I've done it for years. He's too polite to ask me, but I know he likes it.

That has just legit reminded me of several things we used to do somethings that we haven't for a long time OMG.

I may do oral to completion on his birthday or something. Have wine prepared to chase it down :auto:

My hero! I lack the boldness and desire! :lachen:

This thread is 65 pages long??

Anyway, I have a "stupid" question. If a guy doesn't go soft after he orgasms (but semen comes out), should you get another condom for the next round?

I'm ovulating and had great sex this weekend. So now I'm daydreaming about sex at work lol. We got this vibrating cock ring that is great for both of us :look:

How does that work?

Yes, use another one.

I figured that would be best, but in the moment we figured we'd just keep going since he ejaculates but doesn't go flaccid. Basically no refractory period. It's kind of weird...

How does that work?

I figured that would be best, but in the moment we figured we'd just keep going since he ejaculates but doesn't go flaccid. Basically no refractory period. It's kind of weird...

It's a rubber ring with a small vibrator on it (kinda sticks out). We put it around his penis with the vibrator part towards me. Feels great. Especially when I'm on top.

My SO rarely goes flaccid after he ejaculates too. I have no advice on condoms tho :look: we usually keep going.

id get a new one, but we'd need some wipes near the bed to clean off the penis and hands thoroughly. id be afraid that a stray sperm would transfer onto our hands while taking the old one off and transferring again to the outside of new one as we put it on.

i be paranoid like that though :look:

We think alike, lol.

Back