Spinoff: Naturals, Would You Relax Your Hair For $1M??

Would you relax your hair for $1M?

• Heck yes, it's just hair! Gimme the money!

Votes: 291 92.4%
  • No, I love my natural hair too much to do that.

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other (explain in thread)

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I relaxed my hair after being natural for like two years for FREE so I definitely don't have a problem relaxing my hair for a million dollars (but won't do until I have the money in my hands-cash).

How did I miss this question before? Of course, I would relax my hair. I would run not walk to the nearest drugstore....once the check cleared.

1 word: RECESSION.

I'd relax and never do it again and big chop again and start all over! Then I'd NEVER let relaxer touch my RICH$$$$$ hair again!!!!! :D

Serious Question:

For all y'all saying no, can you please tell your cousin Oprah to consider giving me a show on her network? PM me and I'll give you the details on the show I want to pitch to her and my credentials. Thanks.

Last edited:
Serious Question:

For all y'all saying no, can you please tell your cousin Oprah to consider giving a show on her network? PM me and I'll give you the details on the show I want to pitch to her and my credentials. Thanks.

:lol: @ Cousin Oprah.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Hellz yea. First transition was 9 mos, 2nd was 18...I would not only relax for 1M I'd shave all the hair off! 1M can go a LONG WAY if you know how to manage it!

After 8 years natural, I PAID to Texlax, so erm... yea I would have taken the money with a quickness!

However, since I am relaxed... I'd perm my OTHER natural hair for a $million, if you know what I mean... :look: Don't judge me! :lol:

This thread reminds me of that scene from Martin where they were all discussing what they would do for $1 million & Cole said "Maaaan... For a million dollaz, I'd kill mah selfff!!" :lachen: Poor stupid Cole. lmao! I miss quality black television.

Anyway... I'm done crashing Natural threads!!!! :giggle:

*exits stage left*

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::yep::lachen::lachen::lachen:

*booty/p-pops on a handstand through the thread to "Make it Rain, trick, make it, make it rain."*

LMAO :lachen::lachen::lachen::dead:. People are killing me in this thread. Maybe I should make a spinoff asking people what they would do for $1 million.

This thread is too much! :lol: I would definitely take the offer and even rock a Cassie before doing a big chop

i said no and im serious about it. a million is nice but it would be just my luck i would relax and burn my scalp so bad i couldnt grow hair at all. keep in mind i have never had a scalp burn but i am so afraid of having one. i do not play with my scalp. ive seen pictures that have scared me straight for real.
i always tell people when they try to get me to do something "it would be just my luck" lmao.

Girl with a mil you can just buy you a new scalp...and have some change left :lachen:

I would do anything to my hair for $1 million.
No debt, parents can retire early, kid(s) would be set for college. Just thinking about this makes me wish somebody offered it to me for real.

Back