Spinoff: Naturals, Would You Relax Your Hair For $1M??

Would you relax your hair for $1M?

• Heck yes, it's just hair! Gimme the money!

Votes: 291 92.4%
  • No, I love my natural hair too much to do that.

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other (explain in thread)

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To add one caveat to the initial question:

What if you were told you had to keep your hair relaxed for 1 year?

that's not even anything, i'd rock my relaxed hair. all the info from here, my hair would be swinging.

anyone want to say something I'd be like
th_beyonce-man-hair-1.gif

lol why am i getting excited for real? :lol:

the 2 people who said no better had a.) been natural their whole life &/or b.) severely allergic to relaxers (i'm talking a life-threatening allergy) because im not understanding how you used to relax your hair for free (better yet PAID to be relaxed [whether you got it done at a salon or did it yourself, you're still coming out of pocket somehow]), but you wont relax for a mil? oh, you fancy huh? you do know that gas is almost $4/gal right?:look:

im not natural but as one w/ long hair who struggled & suffered to grow to this length...i'd rock an Amber Rose in a minute for a mil :look:

I just :dead:

That's still a shorter time than it would take me to pay off my student loans. So the answer is still yes :yep:

To answer all other possible questions. Haircut? *Coochieness voice* My bangs b!tch. Color? Get the bleach, heaux. Bad weave? Throw some tracks on that ish. I will be Permedb@ldhe@dedbleachedweavedup-storm in this mugg :look:

After 8 years natural, I PAID to Texlax, so erm... yea I would have taken the money with a quickness!

However, since I am relaxed... I'd perm my OTHER natural hair for a $million, if you know what I mean... :look: Don't judge me! :lol:

This thread reminds me of that scene from Martin where they were all discussing what they would do for $1 million & Cole said "Maaaan... For a million dollaz, I'd kill mah selfff!!" :lachen: Poor stupid Cole. lmao! I miss quality black television.

Anyway... I'm done crashing Natural threads!!!! :giggle:

*exits stage left*

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yall really think I'm playing :look:. I'd base my thighs and tender parts with a quickness as soon as that check cleared the bank. I have student loans to pay :yep:. There's a whole lot I would do for 1 million right about now

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

STOP, Please STOP!!!

Who said you were playin? Pass the vaseline girl, I'm right there with you!

The only think I would have to think about is a BKT. I attempted one on Thanksgiving and I had trouble breathing and my throat was burning.

After 8 years natural, I PAID to Texlax, so erm... yea I would have taken the money with a quickness!

However, since I am relaxed... I'd perm my OTHER natural hair for a $million, if you know what I mean... :look: Don't judge me! :lol:

This thread reminds me of that scene from Martin where they were all discussing what they would do for $1 million & Cole said "Maaaan... For a million dollaz, I'd kill mah selfff!!" :lachen: Poor stupid Cole. lmao! I miss quality black television.

Anyway... I'm done crashing Natural threads!!!! :giggle:

*exits stage left*

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

BWHAHAHAHA Cole!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

You can play too, all are welcome! :yep:

Hell naw. I love my hair too much to risk destroying it. I've never had a perm but I've heard too many horror stories and I'd never buy a wig or weave. A million's not worth it.

HELL YEA!!! JUST relax my hair for a mil??? I'd walk butt arse naked into my job for a mil struttin my stuff like the sun dont shine yet alone perm my hair. Times are hard and my college loans are stacking up by the minute. "I'll take relaxer in a box for a mil please, Alex."

Hell naw. I love my hair too much to risk destroying it. I've never had a perm but I've heard too many horror stories and I'd never buy a wig or weave. A million's not worth it.

I agree. Plus, although this is a question in theory, I'm sure there would be stipulations. Who or what would care enough about your nappy head to stand around and see you get and be relaxed for a second? Then pay you $1million for it?:lachen:

Like another poster asked, the better question is would you STAY relaxed for $1million.

Hell Yeah I would. And if I had to stay relaxed I would too.

I'm sorry, but I could help so many people with that money. I,m just not that selfish and vain to care that much about my hair. If walking around with some unhealthy relaxed strands is the cost, then I'll take it.

Back