Spinoff: Naturals, Would You Relax Your Hair For $1M??

Would you relax your hair for $1M?

• Heck yes, it's just hair! Gimme the money!

Votes: 291 92.4%
  • No, I love my natural hair too much to do that.

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other (explain in thread)

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In a heartbeat! It wouldnt even take that much to be honest, it's just hair. Hair grows daily, I'll see my natural texture again......

Hell, for $1 mil you could probably get me to shave my head :look:

Yes ma'am. and personally I give everyone who said no a sideeye. Like for real? lol...hair isn't that serious to me. I wouldn't transition back either. I hate transitioning. For 1mill I'd just be relaxed. I wouldn't be able to hear the judgment from the folks on the bus from inside my BMW anyway, lol

Yes ma'am. and personally I give everyone who said no a sideeye. Like for real? lol...hair isn't that serious to me. I wouldn't transition back either. I hate transitioning. For 1mill I'd just be relaxed. I wouldn't be able to hear the judgment from the folks on the bus from inside my BMW anyway, lol

what she said. :lol:

darn skippy... but i gotta see that cheque clear and hit my bank account and spirited away to the cayman islands or switzerland...

no false dreams... then shoot you can have my hair...

my price could actually be a lot lower, but show me the money first

Wait... where and who is this money coming from?
Seems like Lucifer might be involved :heated::angeldevi

Heeellllll yeah! I'd hit my dougie on the way to the bank. I think a better question nwould be: would you STAY relaxed for a milli?

hmmm... that is a harder question. :scratchch: relaxed is relative. I'd relax once a year, leaving the relaxer on for no more than 10 minutes. i'd wear frizzy braid outs to mimic my natural texture. so, i'd do it.

Just my luck I would run home, relax the crap out of my hair......................................................................................

then they'd send me $1 M worth of monopoly money...:lachen:

Yea I would stay relaxed for $1M...I'd just texlax or like some people say..."I just relax my edges to 'tame' them..."

Just my luck I would run home, relax the crap out of my hair......................................................................................

then they'd send me $1 M worth of monopoly money...:lachen:

I was thinking that! I need more information...
what if they wanted me to use an experimental relaxer that
can potentially burn my scalp and my hair follicles permanently..
Would it be worth it then?!:ohwell:
LOL, I need a written contract stating the terms and conditions...
I need to know that I will be receiving
American monetary funds and that this is a ONE time deal.
I'll probably hire a lawyer..
yep it's that serious...:lol:

Without hesitation, yes. I'd probably even rock a baldie.
Why would anybody care to pay for it? Nevermind all that.
I shouldn't concern myself with such details...
To quote Biggie, "I just want the paper."
I'd even go as low as $10k :lol:
Heck, I honor most styling requests just because it excites me for folks to even care what's goin' on with my hair. So yeah.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I'd relax it, get a jheri curl, let someone glue tracks straight onto my hair, not use moisturizers, butters or oils just that $1 black protein gel (which i'm allergic to) and let my 2year old give me a trim all for $1 million dollars with zero hesitation.

Heck, I'd do it for $10,000......or at this point in the semester, $5,000....and for $2500, I'd have to seriously think about it.

Yep! As soon as the funds clear and I have moved them successfully to another account, pass me the relaxer, only one relaxer... There can be no stipulations about what I do with my hair thereafer, because I will be transitioning right back to my natural texture, immediately.

Back