Would you shave your head for chance at $1M?

Would you shave your head for a chance at $1M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats tough. to me, waist length hair would give me the same happiness as a million lol.
nah, money isnt THAT important to me to be honest. as long as me and my son are fed and we have a place to stay, plus money to feel comfortable with, im cool.

cmonson.jpg

you must be ballin':lachen: i could buy a house, A HOUSE with that money, a car, invest a good chunk and two or three remy full lace wigs to carry me through my first year. it took a lot to get this hair to this length but watch how fast i'd shave it off just to feel the breeze blow across my bald head as i drive down I-95 is my brand new convertible to my new house :yep:

@starchgirl

OP, I already knew you were talking about The Amazing Race when I saw the title. My husband and I love this show. And yes, if I were her, I would have shaved my head. It would have finally put them in first place. But are we really shocked that the whiny baby didn't shave her head? :lol: She complained that her AWFUL extensions cost $500 (she SOOOOOO got ripped off), but she could win A MILLION! She actually would have won $10,000 if she would have just gone for it then!

Of course, my motivation to shave my head would be that I'm going natural anyway. :lol: They would just be taking care of the part I'm afraid to do. :grin:

of course and especially for a good cause. Hair will grow back and until then, I can wig it or weave it. There's no guarantee I'll be a millionaire, so $1M for all my hair, that's a no brainer :yep:.

Yes, without hesitation. I've shaven my head bald twice before and no money was on the table. I peeped TAR last night and I loved seeing the sister do the darn thang, then turned around and won the $1 million.

@starchgirl

OP, I already knew you were talking about The Amazing Race when I saw the title. My husband and I love this show. And yes, if I were her, I would have shaved my head. It would have finally put them in first place. But are we really shocked that the whiny baby didn't shave her head? :lol: She complained that her AWFUL extensions cost $500 (she SOOOOOO got ripped off), but she could win A MILLION! She actually would have won $10,000 if she would have just gone for it then!

Of course, my motivation to shave my head would be that I'm going natural anyway. :lol: They would just be taking care of the part I'm afraid to do. :grin:

newlbeginnings I can not stand rachel whinny *** She makes me sick how slow she is, lets think, $500 for clip ins or a better chance at $1 million dollars....whats wrong with her? Do you remember the black woman who shaved her head at a road block at few seasons ago? i need to go on cbs.com and catch up on my favorite show!! I'm reading the title and it says "I need hair to be pretty" Ya Darn skippy she do :lachen:that face she make when shes crying kills me...

I seee you were watching Amazing Race last night...I would've done it. I called my sister, asking what she would do, she said she would. I just knew she would be the one to put up a fuss if it was us, surprised I was!!!

The chick on the show was complaining about her guy paying $500 for a weave...crazy. Her not doing the challenge may have cost them the race...In the long run.

Actually...Im returning because now that I think about it I just BC'd like last month so...it wouldn't really be different...Yeah i would. But Only if the offer was like right now

HA HA! I see there were lots of other folks watching the Amazing Race too last night!

Rachel and her whiney crying all the time self pisses me off! I can't understand why her guy stays with her. With her share of the $1M, she could buy all the clips in she wants or get a strand by strand fusion!

I transitioned for 16 months, so I missed the TWA stage. I'm willing to go back because some cash would keep me in half wigs, lace fronts, AVJ, AV gel, castor and jojoba oil for a long *** time!

Tax free $1 million would be a strong maybe. After taxes, we are talking about $500K. $500K is not as tempting as $1 million. With $500K I could not even buy me the condo I want.

I never did a big chop, transitioned for 2 years, so I'd have to get fitted for some custom lace wigs with my million bucks.

HA HA! I see there were lots of other folks watching the Amazing Race too last night!

Rachel and her whiney crying all the time self pisses me off! I can't understand why her guy stays with her. With her share of the $1M, she could buy all the clips in she wants or get a strand by strand fusion!

I transitioned for 16 months, so I missed the TWA stage. I'm willing to go back because some cash would keep me in half wigs, lace fronts, AVJ, AV gel, castor and jojoba oil for a long *** time!

Lol @ the bolded. We have had this exact same discussion. My husband and I now associate Rachel's voice with nails against a chalkboard. Any time she talks, you can visibly see us tense. :lol:

@newlbeginnings I can not stand rachel whinny *** She makes me sick how slow she is, lets think, $500 for clip ins or a better chance at $1 million dollars....whats wrong with her? Do you remember the black woman who shaved her head at a road block at few seasons ago? i need to go on cbs.com and catch up on my favorite show!! I'm reading the title and it says "I need hair to be pretty" Ya Darn skippy she do :lachen:that face she make when shes crying kills me...
DayDreamist

I remember, and they won didn't they? Did you hear her claim it took her years and years to get her hair that way? :lachen:I didn't know it took years to clip in some fake hair. :lol:

For a 1 in 5 chance, I would shave my head in a heartbeat. I've done it before (twice) for no reason. Better to do it if there was a lot of money involved than no reason at all.

My hair grows back really fast. After wigging it off and on for a year I would be back at APL and hopefully richer.

Back