Spinoff: Naturals, Would You Relax Your Hair For $1M??

Would you relax your hair for $1M?

• Heck yes, it's just hair! Gimme the money!

Votes: 291 92.4%
  • No, I love my natural hair too much to do that.

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other (explain in thread)

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a million dollars.....I WOULD and buy myself a fab lace wig after it broke off. :grin::grin:At least I know how to BC and grow it back.

I would say yes initially..but as soon as I smelled the relaxer I think I'd have a change of heart. Then i think I'd feel like I sold my pride or something If i went through with it. I'm going all gung ho for natural hair and encouraging others to do it and stuff. Then as soon as money is involved I go back on my word to never relax again. I'd feel bad afterwards I think. No amount of shiny crap I could buy with the money would make up for the fact that I sold out in a way. I could start over again but I'd still feel like a hypocrite or a traitor...or like for a certain amount of money you can buy me, as it were. I know it's alot of money but money doesn't move me like it does other people. I would shave my head for 1M though. I've always wondered what I would look like with my hair that short, but was too scared to do it when I bc.

Oh yes, I sure would!
Then I would big chop and start all over again! :grin:

I just don't know WHY anyone would pay me to relax my hair though... :lachen:

Wait... where and who is this money coming from?
Seems like Lucifer might be involved :heated::angeldevi

Nah, just Dark & Lovely. :lol:

I would do the following to my hair for 2 million dollars:
  • Relax it
  • Dye it any & all colors
  • Let Celebrity Seaborn do my hair & be on one of his YT videos
  • Shave it
  • Wear a quick weave made out of kool-aid packets
  • Wear a jeri curl
  • Get a mohawk

Hell, I can't think of much I wouldn't do to my hair for 2 million.

Heck yeah!!!!!......I would do it for a 1/4 of that:look: Seriously. If I could get a house and pay for my education and relaxing my hair was the worst that could happen......My family would have no choice but to disown me if I said no to that:lachen:

HHHHHHHHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll yes!
Where my money at?

Wait....I got a visual....
*burning my tires pulling off in my convertible screaming out*
I'M RICH BYAATCH!

Last edited:
obamablltw6.gif

I would make it rain on ALL OF YALL.

Listen here, I work 3 jobs.
I would roll up to 2 of those jobs like Dave Chappelle and kick over a trash can

Oh yes, I sure would!
Then I would big chop and start all over again! :grin:

I just don't know WHY anyone would pay me to relax my hair though... :lachen:

well they say there is a fetish for everything. Be on the lookout for multi millionairs that love themselves the smell of chemicals. :yawn:

NO! NO! NO! LOL. I have alopecia around my sides & I plan to keep the rest of my hair.

Lets say my hair started falling out AGAIN from it, I over heal. So paying for hair transplants would be a FAIL :lol:

I would say yes initially..but as soon as I smelled the relaxer I think I'd have a change of heart. Then i think I'd feel like I sold my pride or something If i went through with it. I'm going all gung ho for natural hair and encouraging others to do it and stuff. Then as soon as money is involved I go back on my word to never relax again. I'd feel bad afterwards I think. No amount of shiny crap I could buy with the money would make up for the fact that I sold out in a way. I could start over again but I'd still feel like a hypocrite or a traitor...or like for a certain amount of money you can buy me, as it were. I know it's alot of money but money doesn't move me like it does other people. I would shave my head for 1M though. I've always wondered what I would look like with my hair that short, but was too scared to do it when I bc.
i agree.:yep:

@chebaby
Why not relax if you're down to shave? Sensitive scalp or something? :scratchch:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
no lol no sensitive scalp. i would shave because i would still be relaxer/chemical free. but i would never get a relaxer. i just couldnt bring myself to do it.

I would def do it. I could pay off school loans and start the business I want to. I don't think I would do it for less than 6 figures. I've invested alot of time and money on my hair over the years.

I can see this sentiment and respect it, especially if you are encouraging others to go natural. :yep:

However....I am NOT a role model!

LeBronRise2.png

↑ Ok, I realize how deep this runs for some.
I could better relate if the topic was cosmetic surgery or something irreversible.
But I get it now. And with that...
I respect a cat that won't sell out their beliefs to the man for some paper.
Power to the people!
:giggle:

Added: :lol: @ the Bron reference... I feel that.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

i would most certainly shave my head for money but i would NEVER relax my hair. never.

Yes, but we're talking about $1,000,000,000.00 here. You can then go and shave your head afterwards if you hate the relaxer sooo much lol. I just can't believe that you're serious unless there's a health issue like allergy to relaxer :look:. I'm trying to wrap my brain around the mind set of those who said no, you're either extremely wealthy or you're kidding... right :look:?

Back