So u finally met "her" (THE OTHER WOMAN!!)....

My SO's ex use to want him back so badly after knowing that he moved on with me and told her that he never felt anything as close to her as he felt for me. She seen pictures of me and vice versa, she sed "I wasn't ugly, BUT yadda yadda yadda" :rolleyes: ***** plz! She looked like a linebacker, she's husky, and her weaves was so out of whack! Under the weave, she only has 3-4inches of hair. She can't dress as good as me in no way. She was not a pretty girl at all.:nono: She was always tryna diss me (sending him Myspace message & thru phone conversations), but I'll just smile & laugh at her, because she couldn't have been serious! :lachen:Before she seen pictures of me, she asked my BF if I looked better than her and he bluntly said, "Yea!!!" :yep: Ever since, she's always had something to say about ME.....I was smart enough to know that that was all coming from her insercurity and her wanting him back. So, she never phazed me one bit. :grin::look:

My ex's current SO is sooo ugly, no comparison what so ever. I feel sorry for her though, because he is so CRAZY! I tried to warn her in the beginning but you know how that goes. About 8 months later she's trys contacting me on Myspace about what to do because he's gone "nuts" :rolleyes: and she's so scared for him & she's not happy anymore blah blah blah.....I tried telling her how he is once again (since I've known him for 5yrs) AND LEAVE cause he's not going to change. She said she'll take my advice BUT she's still currently with him with his baby now :nono: and she's only 18. He's 21 and he has another child that's 2yrs old. :nono::nono::nono:....18yr old step-mom.

So..... for me the current SO's of my ex and my SO's ex are looking at ME like the "Supermodel"! :grin::yep: not the other way around.:nono::nono:

....what was it like for you?

By "other woman" I don't mean someone ur man cheated on u with , that would be:hammer:. I'm talking about your ex's new woman/fiancee or maybe even your current SO's ex-girl.

Was it ackward?:ohwell: did you try to be nice? Were u mad that she looks likes a supermodel :wallbash: :look: LOL!
Did u automatically hate her? felt sorry for her?
WHAT?!

I can finally respond to this thread:grin:.

I met the fiance of a former love.

I got a chance to get the hate out of my system over a year ago when he moved back here and I found out he was living with his gf. I wasn't happy about it(b/c I had been drinking, and he was being extra flirtatious, and I was single at the time), but I also knew that we were not meant to be.

I knew that he was engaged prior to the introduction, so there was no shock there.

I had a nice conversation with her, I don't think she knew who I was, but I enjoyed the encounter. I think I made him sweat a little bit, because he knows I can be a little volatile at times. But, I kept it light and friendly. I know it helped that I'm in a happy, healthy relationship, so there was really no room for envy.

When they (old flame & his fiance) left, my ignant @ss friends immediately expressed their disapproval in her looks:ohwell:. (They said it, NOT ME!!!) I was a little shocked myself, but I do believe that people still marry for love:yep:, they are a testament to that:lachen:(<----ok that was ignant) He's still a cutie, but that encounter further verified that I'm over him.:yep:

No offense to anyone, but I have a question.

A poster responded that she met her booty calls wife... but the wife didn't know who she was. Call me naive... but I guess I dont understand why a woman who respects herself, would be a MARRIED mans booty call (1st) and why you would meet the wife and play part in decietfulness (2)...

God don't like ugly and truth be told, everything about that situation is U-G-L-Y!!!

I met my ex-husband's current woman last Christmas. I always feel sorry for the women he hooks up with because he hasn't changed much and the woman before that he really took advantage of her (and she was a very nice girl). Anyways, I always squelch the urge to tell them he's a crackhead but when I saw the one he lives with now, I knew she was aware because she looks like an old crackhead herself.

They have been together for almost two years now so she must have him on the right path. Plus he just started paying child support a few months ago (we've been divorced since 2000) - or maybe she's paying it. My main concern is how they treat my son and so far so good. My son stayed with them for a week during the summer.

Now what he did to the girl before her is a whole nother story. He still has 2 warrants awaiting him from that experience. That girl called me and asked me if I had seen him because he was supposed to pick her up from work and never showed up. She had to take a cab home because he had run off with her car. I was like, did he tell you he was a crackhead ? She said no. I told her well, he ran off with your car to do drugs. So the next day she calls and asks me if I will take her downtown to get her car (and him) because he says it got towed. I told her I would do it for her but the car was NOT towed, he had given it to the drug boys to use in exchange for drugs and they probably hadn't brought it back like they said they would. She eventually got her car back but it was tore up and she had to pay a lot of money to get it fixed. He promised to pay it so she took him back.

After that, he stole her computer, dvd player, purse, cell phone and of course, her car again. He ended up in a high speed chase with the police because she reported her car stolen. He managed to evade the police and leave town, hence the charges.

Now she was a nice, church going girl. She owned her own home. She had a brand new car. My ex is handsome, articulate, college educated and you would never know by looking at him that he used to be a crackhead. In fact, when I saw him last Christmas, he was in his usual dress shirt, dress pants and shoes while the new woman was looking raggedy. But that's how he rolls. :lachen:

I've had a few "run ins" with exes but I'll share a fun one.....

Ok, so I'm dating a new guy...new guy has a Superbowl party...new guys best friend brings his girlfriend (lets call her "I"...we hit it off....start hanging out...talking on the phone, etc. I go to Brooklyn alot to visit my ex's mom (I live in NJ) and to hang out with her. After talking to "I" one day, we discover that my "ex" (whom I love dearly) used to be her first boyfriend :eek: and when I say first, I mean first EVERYTHING...she lost her virginity to him. But this was about 12 years ago.

Very awkward...then her and I didn't speak for a lil bit b/c I broke up wit the "new guy". Her boyfriend didn't want her talking to me b/c he was messing with my cousin...(yes childish but she is 5 yrs younger than me w/alot of self esteem issues..that's a whole other topic).

Fast forward a lil bit and she breaks up with boyfriend, we reconnect and get even closer. Mean while, my ex and I are starting to deal again so I make sure this doesn't bother her and him. My ex was like "no, I haven't seen that chick in 12 yrs". She said the same thing. I was a little weary about her but over the last few months, I see that its true.

Oh I forgot to mention we can pass for sisters...same complexion, green eyes, etc. Everyone asks us if we are related.

And even weirder....my ex's (same guy) girlfriend before me pledged the same sorority I did at the same exact time...now she's my soror...he thinks that me knowing the ex girlfriend and me pledging at the same time as the other is a sign...hmm...I don't know:sad: but it is weird

I've had a few "run ins" with exes but I'll share a fun one.....

Ok, so I'm dating a new guy...new guy has a Superbowl party...new guys best friend brings his girlfriend (lets call her "I"...we hit it off....start hanging out...talking on the phone, etc. I go to Brooklyn alot to visit my ex's mom (I live in NJ) and to hang out with her. After talking to "I" one day, we discover that my "ex" (whom I love dearly) used to be her first boyfriend :eek: and when I say first, I mean first EVERYTHING...she lost her virginity to him. But this was about 12 years ago.

Very awkward...then her and I didn't speak for a lil bit b/c I broke up wit the "new guy". Her boyfriend didn't want her talking to me b/c he was messing with my cousin...(yes childish but she is 5 yrs younger than me w/alot of self esteem issues..that's a whole other topic).

Fast forward a lil bit and she breaks up with boyfriend, we reconnect and get even closer. Mean while, my ex and I are starting to deal again so I make sure this doesn't bother her and him. My ex was like "no, I haven't seen that chick in 12 yrs". She said the same thing. I was a little weary about her but over the last few months, I see that its true.

Oh I forgot to mention we can pass for sisters...same complexion, green eyes, etc. Everyone asks us if we are related.

And even weirder....my ex's (same guy) girlfriend before me pledged the same sorority I did at the same exact time...now she's my soror...he thinks that me knowing the ex girlfriend and me pledging at the same time as the other is a sign...hmm...I don't know:sad: but it is weird

Wow, thatz a twist-y story :spinning:. I don't think I could be so close to my man's ex's. That would be too weird for me :ohwell:.

My ex's other woman was the other woman with me so I just had to see her. Being the good detective that I am:blush: I went to her job . . . we talked for 2 hours . . . I stayed there long enough for another one of her co workers to call him. We went to a bar down the street and 7 long island ice tea's later we called him to come pick her up and pay for the bill. That was that. "Supposedly" they stop seeing each other... but fast forward to 6 months later. She calls me saying something (I can't remember what it was) So I ask her to meet me somewhere. Then I drive to the beach and call him and say I was stuck and I needed a ride. He shows up and she's lookin at me like what the f**k. So I tell him to get in the back of my car. He gets in and now he's lookin at me like what the f**k. So I calmly say "Hey I know everything, do what ya'll need to do". then I was like I'm hungry I'm gonna go eat lets ride. I drove them both to the resturant and I even paid for it. (I know I'm crazy :drunk:). To make a long story short. I look way better than her,and I have more going on for myself. Besides he wasnt worth the energy fighting over. I'm a little mad that he wasted 6 years of my life but hey you live and you learn.:grin:

Back