So u finally met "her" (THE OTHER WOMAN!!)....

Well, I met "the other woman" that my ex cheated on me with. Oh.My.Goodness.
It really showed me that cheating is not all about looks, and if the opportunity arises, some men will cheat. She looked like this...

big_foot.jpg

I was crushed..for a minute. Then I was like, SHOOT, it's his loss.
*now he's trying to get back with me*

It really showed me that cheating is not all about looks, and if the opportunity arises, some men will cheat. She looked like this...

big_foot.jpg

:blush:.........:perplexed............:nono: u'd think men would run from scary-looking chicks. where's the temptation???? i guess looks isn't that big a deal when they cheat.:ohwell:

I've "met" my DH's ex on several occasions...and let's just say it's good we live in a different state :angry2: This chick has caused nothing but problems since DH and I were dating (...he broke up with her and started dating me...) and unfortunately since DH and her cousin are close friends, I still run into her every once in while. I'll spare you the details...but trust, homegirl is a trip.

The ***** has never spoken a word directly to me...she just stares when I'm right there in front of her, but then she spreads little "remarks" around the town gossip tree until they get back to me.

But God doesn't like ugly, from what I hear, she turned into a raging alcoholic after DH left her, she's still moochin' off her parents, and she's about 250 if she's a pound and has basically done nothing productive with her life.

Her hair is what she's known around town for...MBL, but real greasy and stringy:look:

I saw one of DH's other exes on Myspace...she looked like a streetwalker and was still trying to hit DH up:rolleyes: girl please, I got this right here:lol:

The ***** has never spoken a word directly to me...she just stares when I'm right there in front of her

uh......thatz creepy :nuts:

Her hair is what she's known around town for...MBL, but real greasy and stringy

THAT...IS...NOT...PRETTY.:slap:

I saw one of DH's other exes on Myspace...she looked like a streetwalker and was still trying to hit DH up:rolleyes: girl please, I got this right here

Girl, I kno thatz right!!! :yep:'streetwalker'....:nono:

I almost did, but he was working hard to keep that from happening. I was in the grocery store parking lot and saw a car that looks like his drive right pass me. I didn't think anything of it since his car is very common. When I was leaving the store, they were walking in. He saw me and starting pushing his new SO in the middle of her back so that she would walk faster. He didn't know that I saw all of this and she was oblivious to the whole thing. It was too funny watching it because I didn't know what he was scared of (maybe that I would say something about him hitting me up constantly even though he was with her).

I did notice her appearance though. She looked like some young girl that would be at his beck and call and do whatever he wanted. She didn't look ANYTHING like me and that is not meant in a good way.

big_foot.jpg

:lachen::lachen: No you did not just post a picture of an ape!!!! LOL. I agree that it's not about looks sometimes. It's just the fact that they can get it, so they do it thinking they won't get caught or not thinking at all.

uh......thatz creepy :nuts:

Yeah...she was an attendant at w wedding I went to w/DH and his family and she was in charge of seating the guests. When I walked up to get our seating cards, she just stood there. I finally snatched the damned list out of her hand and looked it up myself:rolleyes:

THAT...IS...NOT...PRETTY.:slap:

It's definitely her claim to fame and I'm not hatin'. It would be gorgeous if she would do something to it.

Girl, I kno thatz right!!! :yep:'streetwalker'....:nono:

Yep...she had the nerve to send DH pics complete with her "Cat Pawprint" tattoos up her thigh...so desperate!

big_foot.jpg

BIGFOOT??:lachen::lachen:Homegirl looked like Bigfoot?? That is hilarious! My sister said that DHs ex looked like a wildebeest:look:

I've met all but one of DH's exes and they are all pretty cool. One is married (went to her wedding) with two kids.

I met the 'other woman' the night I finally left my ex husband. She had called our house a couple of weeks earlier and I asked her why was she calling my husband? She explained that she didn't know he was married and informed me that he had told her he was roomates with his frat brother.

She also told me about these parties that they had where he and his frat would meet and have all these girls over. When she called out the names I was like, he's married, he's married.....HIM TOO!

So, that night, the first time I came face to face with her, she actually came to pick me up and take me to one these "parties" and bust the negroe. She sasheyed in and they all was "Hey _____!" Then I walked in and the room went silent cause ERRBODY in that room knew who I was.

Me and the other woman sat down and proceeded to act like he didn't know who she was then he grabbed me and tried to hit me with a bottle. The other woman pulled me away when nobody else would help and we left and went to the police and he was put in jail, and 2 days later I was ghost.

So, in my case, meeting the other woman brought me some peace of mind.

I met the 'other woman' the night I finally left my ex husband. She had called our house a couple of weeks earlier and I asked her why was she calling my husband? She explained that she didn't know he was married and informed me that he had told her he was roomates with his frat brother.

She also told me about these parties that they had where he and his frat would meet and have all these girls over. When she called out the names I was like, he's married, he's married.....HIM TOO!

So, that night, the first time I came face to face with her, she actually came to pick me up and take me to one these "parties" and bust the negroe. She sasheyed in and they all was "Hey _____!" Then I walked in and the room went silent cause ERRBODY in that room knew who I was.

Me and the other woman sat down and proceeded to act like he didn't know who she was then he grabbed me and tried to hit me with a bottle. The other woman pulled me away when nobody else would help and we left and went to the police and he was put in jail, and 2 days later I was ghost.

That right there lets me know he was a no good negroid from the beginning. Was he always violent? I am so glald you are not with him anymore.

I have never ran into an EX with his new SO! I

would be cordial, but I will confess that I would size her up (lookswise - not because I want anyone back but just because I want to! :rolleyes:

HE DID WHAT?!!! :eek: After HE was the one who got caught in the wrong. Why that son-of-a:swearing: :swearing::swearing:!!!!!!!!
I notice u said it was the night u "finally" left him. So I'm guessing he was no good from the get-go.:sad:

Looks like ur "other woman" turned out to be a blessing to u, of sorts :ohwell:.

I met the "other woman" my ex dumped me on thanksgiving for.We all wound up at my best friends wedding.The groom was my exs cousin.Anyhoo,the girl was an overweight beast who looked like she was twenty years older than him:grin:!I was so happy!Then I got mad at him for being with such a troll.:nono:Her and my ex stared at me and my man the whole time.It was quite amusing.:lachen:

We were visiting a new church, and you know how they have the welcome commitee outside the sanctuary.......

Well....we come in, my DH just says good morning walks towards the sanctuary...Well one of the young ladies pulls me into a hug, tells me welcome, how cute I was, and really hope I enjoy the service .

Well once we got in service, apparently this woman had been trying to sleep with my husband for years, to the point of coming up to him in public places and grabbing all over his private area.....

After church, all I could say is THAT was uncomfortable and disturbing!!!!!

I love my ex's new girlfriend. And I love the fact that I looked better than both of them. Yes, I'm tooting my own horn just a bit. *toot toot*

I've never met my ex's current SO but he e-mailed me her myspace page :huh: She is a cute girl and I hope they make it. But I could live without his constant e-mails of what in their relationship is wrong. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness. He should have been more worried about how he was going to keep you, but he just seemed mad that everything was reuioned or something. All of those men wouldnt even help you? How old were your husband and all of his friends acting like they were in collge?
It seems the "other woman" was a decent person, was she pretty?

Oh my goodness. He should have been more worried about how he was going to keep you, but he just seemed mad that everything was reuioned or something. All of those men wouldnt even help you? How old were your husband and all of his friends acting like they were in collge?
It seems the "other woman" was a decent person, was she pretty?

We had been out of college for some time. That was his grad chapter sitting up there acting like fools. He was 26 and I was 29. The other woman wasn't very cute but she was very cool and outgoing and I can see where a man would like her. But he had just stepped over the line just a little too far that night.

She filled out a police report noting everything that had happened before that night and what led up to that night. He was arrested, put in jail...........even though his frat tried to lie for him......... she drove me home and I packed and left...........:nono:

We had been out of college for some time. That was his grad chapter sitting up there acting like fools. He was 26 and I was 29. The other woman wasn't very cute but she was very cool and outgoing and I can see where a man would like her. But he had just stepped over the line just a little too far that night.

She filled out a police report noting everything that had happened before that night and what led up to that night. He was arrested, put in jail...........even though his frat tried to lie for him......... she drove me home and I packed and left...........:nono:

I wondered what happened with the other frat brothers. He should be glad you didn't call their wives and have them walking up in there. It would have been a scene.

I've only seen my ex's current girlfriend. She's pretty, but she can have him. He did me dirty and he's doing/did her dirty

Back