So It's Like That Now???

All that and then what if he has micro peen? Too late...now they got you trapped in a box under the bed. That's probably why they want you to be so petite...so you can fit in the box :lol:

This is some crazy mess right here.

Omygosh, this reminds me of an L & O SVU episode. That poor Romanian women thinking she had come across a good nanny opportunity with that seemingly nice couple. Andrew McCarthy did a good job playing the freaky, sadistic husband.

Look at his pic...he's AA Kangish and trying to "Africanize/Arabicize" his lifestyle...read, "stereotype." He can't even play at the game right lol. Stoopid. And did they say DCFS is down the street? Like, with kids present in the home, they are prime candidates to get reported. No, these are not intellectuals. They are catering to some poor chick from S. Bronx somewhere who is having the dream of Georgia and knows no better. DCFS...bahaha....

they have a term for this now, "hotep."
it was referred to a couple times earlier in the thread :lol:

kang still works for me but it leaves out the connotation of righteous "intellectualism" :lol:

They sound lovely. I'm not even kidding, they really sound like nice, grounded, socially conscious individuals.

They also sound like they might slip up and murder you in the middle of some tantric sex by mistake. No thank you.
Right! ? Lol I was like I would totally hang out with people like this if you ignore the obvious crazy and polygamy vibes lol

Hmm. Well, a helpmate means spouse so it was clear from the beginning to me that they are into some sisterwives stuff.

00w0w_eIxoMa2qpkX_600x450.jpg

This is the house.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/roo/5125302096.html
Chile they live in a townhouse I can't they act as if they live in a mini mansion talkin bout 3 stories. Boo your raggedy basement don't count

I am trying to figure who would accept this kind of arrangement. An illegal immigrant? An escaped felon who needs a place to crash until the heat blows over? A homeless woman who is tired of sleeping in shelters?

You would be surprised at the number of low self esteem Black women that would be up for this kind of thing...

It's from the bible. Genesis 2:18 KJV:
Genesis 2:18King James Version (KJV)
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

is "helpmeet" a thing? i saw two people use that in another thread and thought it was a typo for helpmate. what is a helpmeet?
I thought the same thing. It's plural for helpmate I believe.

Last edited:
By the time she started listing all the body types she did not find attractive I knew there was something more.
Yep, because the women are for her too.

Not even a detached, quality built home but hemmed into a multi-family unit, basically that looks like cardboard? LOL. When they mentioned tantric and massages and weave....somebody is going to get hurt. And he wants all this and is not going to provide for a new woman? Free punah and I bet they'll be asking her to help cover the mortgage.
I guarantee they will want a piece of her Pizza Hut paycheck!

I can't get over they want you to move in, cook, clean, take care of the kids, help out with the side hustles, sex the husband, not eat meat, and then want you to go scoop a job at KFC down the street too (but make sure you can fry that chicken from home). If I am going to go for the alternative lifestyle why would I pick some mess that has no benefit for me? Don't piss on my leg and try to tell me it's raining!
There are many women who enjoy 'service'. They'd probably enjoy something like this, the more powerless, the better. And they're not just bw, either. Or uneducated. Or poor. You'd be surprised at what your co-workers do when they get home. :look:

But, again, excellent question @qchelle: why *didn't* they post this in a place where people might actually be receptive?

I kinda don't believe it for that reason.

Back