So It's Like That Now???

...(we won't pay for weave - that's your responsibility)

ALSO: 15 min from Camp Creek - about 25 min from Smyrna. Pizza hut hiring on Cascade. WalMart, China Express, and DFCS all about 3-7 mins away. Down the street from bus stop.

These parts had me falling on the floor and laughing to the point of gagging.

If your husband has all these hookups/opportunities, why do I need to know that Pizza Hut on Cascade is hiring and that the crib is close to a bus stop? Lol
They're full of it.

You almost forgot my a--. I picked up on by line 2.

If this works for their marriage then more power to them, but there's so much I read between the lines that leads me to believe this would be a nightmare for anybody dumb enough to take them up on it.

Thanks was not enough. Seriously though, I read there ad with an open mind until I got to the part that the person had to be attractive and I was like why? what does that have to do with cooking cleaning etc and then it dawned on me.

They don't sound like nice people to me. All through the ad are weird tangents about the kind of people who shouldn't reply - the tone comes across as self-righteous and negative. These types of people in real life tend to be insufferable.

Plus, that "and oh - almost forgot!!" addition reads as utterly disingenuous. They should own their lifestyle outright.

Oh and lol at them saying that their house is always full of food when they are vegetarians who will allow kosher fish in their home.

And they will take you out 2-3 times a month, yipee

Plus they want someone who has a job, then when will that person have all the time to do the list of requirements they want.

I could have written this a few years ago but I didn't have all of those requirements. I tried to get my Cameroonian husband to make me a sisterwife soooo badly. I offered and offered and he was almost considering it at one point because I as pestering him so much but he kept saying no. and that his family/tribe didn't do those things blah blah blah.:cry3:
He knew that I would have slowly made my exit while they were still in the honeymoon stage, and when the dust would have settled I would have been long gone. :cowgirl:

Is there a hierarchy of sister wives? Although, it almost sounds enticing (minus the sex part) what if a newer sister wife becomes the main wife? I'm being silly. But for real though? You know how competitive women are.
Well since this country doesn't allow polygamous marriages, the leader would be the real legal wife, I'd think. I hope the deal includes for the sister wife a contract with some benefits because without it she's got nothing.

Was that picture of the house a single family, or a townhouse? If single family, it was big.

I like judgemental people who know what they want and can clearly articulate it. I knew they were polygamists when I opened the thread and saw them lol. So I never felt duped.

I hope they get what they're looking for, if they're not crazy.

But why the Craigslist ad? Polygamists don't have other avenues for finding more spouses?

There is a hierarchy. First Wife is the only legally married, so she has an opinion on all the other wives coming in… Specifically on the show "Sister Wives" 1st Wife introduced 4th wife to her husband and 1st wife recently agreed to divorce the husband, so he and 4th wife could marry for medical benefits.
I'm surprised she did that. When I watched that show (I have no idea why I did) the first wife did not like the 4th wife, actually no one did IMO

Well since this country doesn't allow polygamous marriages, the leader would be the real legal wife, I'd think. I hope the deal includes for the sister wife a contract with some benefits because without it she's got nothing.

Was that picture of the house a single family, or a townhouse? If single family, it was big.

I have a friend who's a polygamist and apparently he has contracts with each of his wives. They all help scout out new wives too. It's all so weird .

I worked with someone recently who grew up in what she described as a cult/polygamist household. She basically escaped. It was fascinating. She was black. I never new we got into that type of lifestyle. I wouldn't mind having the live in maid /cook, but would draw line at husband and children sharing.

Deadly couples, snapped, and scorned: love kills, deadly women -- all need to follow this couple...

They got all of those requirements for something only a person hard up in a bad situation would do- and she trying to get her man 2 women lol

Then she says Pizza Hut on bus line hiring. You can't make sure your sister wife gets to work ??

She wanna feel important and have some control, she gonna have these poor women as sex slaves

Where all these folks gonna sleep?? The poor sex slaves are gonna have to bunk, smh

Back