So It's Like That Now???

I figured it was some poly stuff on that preferably 2 WOMEN at the beginning. I was just waiting for the details.

Who is signing up to be a maid, nanny and sex toy with no securities and too many rules...I can only drink wine, no meat, have to work from home?

That's far too restrictive for an alternative lifestyle.

what is kosher fish? is that code for her vadge :look:?
but then there should be code for his penis too like kosher blood sausage.

Oh jeezus!

hestonlaugh_zps31d713c7.gif

Is there a hierarchy of sister wives? Although, it almost sounds enticing (minus the sex part) what if a newer sister wife becomes the main wife? I'm being silly. But for real though? You know how competitive women are.
i used to watch that sister wives show on TLC? there didn't seem to be much hierachy. The newest wife was the guy's favorite and all the other women were jealous. that's probably how it is with all these sister wives couples.

i used to watch that sister wives show on TLC? there didn't seem to be much hierachy. The newest wife was the guy's favorite and all the other women were jealous. that's probably how it is with all these sister wives couples.

There is a hierarchy. First Wife is the only legally married, so she has an opinion on all the other wives coming in… Specifically on the show "Sister Wives" 1st Wife introduced 4th wife to her husband and 1st wife recently agreed to divorce the husband, so he and 4th wife could marry for medical benefits.

There is a hierarchy. First Wife is the only legally married, so she has an opinion on all the other wives coming in… Specifically on the show "Sister Wives" 1st Wife introduced 4th wife to her husband and 1st wife recently agreed to divorce the husband, so he and 4th wife could marry for medical benefits.

I was wondering why he divorced the first wife. She just needs to cut her loses, make a run for it, and not look back. lol

I figured it was some poly stuff on that preferably 2 WOMEN at the beginning. I was just waiting for the details.

Who is signing up to be a maid, nanny and sex toy with no securities and too many rules...I can only drink wine, no meat, have to work from home?

That's far too restrictive for an alternative lifestyle.

They want someone to do all of that and work at the Pizza Hut up the road. They got the game flucked up.

I was wondering why he divorced the first wife. She just needs to cut her loses, make a run for it, and not look back. lol

Mary really got the short-end of the stick and it's obvious that the husband is deeply in love with the 4th wife. They're expecting their 2nd child (5 total for 4th wife); while the 1st wife's ONLY child is away at college. I remember when they moved to Las Vegas and we're negotiating the four cul-de-sac houses, the other wives were making Mary (1st wife) feel bad about having an equally large house with only one child. Heck she's first wife and should have more than the others or at least equal.

I think she starting feeling the she was loosing her 1st wife power, when the daughter went away to college and she didn't except the surrogate offer from 4th wife (this would have helped to re-solidiy her position), it was down hill from there and now she's divorced. She was also going through self-reflection and I think she knew if she would have accepted the surrogate offer she would have been STUCK for another 18yrs… now she's free to have her own life.

Sorry for the long post… I found the show and the dynamics very fascinating through the lense of TV

I died at those job listings. Basically, they want a young, dumb, young lady that they can control and mold. Talmbout, go work at a Pizza Hut for minimum wage. GTFOOHWTBS! Let some smart educated woman show up and all that talk of intellect will go right out the window.

Last edited:
Back