So It's Like That Now???

Seriously who doesn’t love free braiding with a side of good intellectual dick? But I promise I’d be the Margene H (Big Love) to this couple and in the end she grow to hate re-braiding my well moisturized hair using my own proprietary organic blend generously sourced from her husband (Iz saved so sadly this scenario won’t come to fruition).

Last edited:
I figured it was some poly stuff on that preferably 2 WOMEN at the beginning. I was just waiting for the details.

Who is signing up to be a maid, nanny and sex toy with no securities and too many rules...I can only drink wine, no meat, have to work from home?

That's far too restrictive for an alternative lifestyle.

I am trying to figure who would accept this kind of arrangement. An illegal immigrant? An escaped felon who needs a place to crash until the heat blows over? A homeless woman who is tired of sleeping in shelters?

I could have written this a few years ago but I didn't have all of those requirements. I tried to get my Cameroonian husband to make me a sisterwife soooo badly. I offered and offered and he was almost considering it at one point because I as pestering him so much but he kept saying no. and that his family/tribe didn't do those things blah blah blah.:cry3:
He knew that I would have slowly made my exit while they were still in the honeymoon stage, and when the dust would have settled I would have been long gone.
:cowgirl:

There... I fixed that for you!

They just want some side booty who is willing to do housework.

If they really wanted a bonafide second and third wife, they'd date her first, but to just to move some person in and make them assume employment immediately, makes them nut jobs.
Why are people so comfortable bringing strangers around their kids? The concept is so odd to me.

I wish I could see how this arrangement plays out.

They just want some side booty who is willing to do housework.

If they really wanted a bonafide second and third wife, they'd date her first, but to just to move some person in and make them assume employment immediately, makes them nut jobs.
Why are people so comfortable bringing strangers around their kids? The concept is so odd to me.

I wish I could see how this arrangement plays out.

The stranger might be more stable for the kids than those two nuts!

Yeah they clearly were trying to hide the truth and bury it in a bunch of intellectual bull. It was obvious by the second line what they were really looking for. I imagine this is fairly new to them, and they felt awkward about coming out and saying it.

I wonder what would happen if someone moved in, but didn't want to have sex with them. The ad says that's fine, but I could see that situation going wrong in a heartbeat.

How to be succinct:

"Looking for fit, open-minded sister-wife, vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian who is a free-thinker, free-sexer and who will take care of my kids for me but already has her own money and a job in addition to these enormous responsibilities here."

or "employed, petite sex slave and potential murder victim wanted...must love kids" Her husband is one of these free-loving pimps. I know of one and he's got a harem. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Hmm. Well, a helpmate means spouse so it was clear from the beginning to me that they are into some sisterwives stuff.

00w0w_eIxoMa2qpkX_600x450.jpg

This is the house.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/roo/5125302096.html

Not even a detached, quality built home but hemmed into a multi-family unit, basically that looks like cardboard? LOL. When they mentioned tantric and massages and weave....somebody is going to get hurt. And he wants all this and is not going to provide for a new woman? Free punah and I bet they'll be asking her to help cover the mortgage.

Last edited:
Uber intellectual people can be spacey. I am one of them. I see what this woman is trying to do. She's going for total practicality. Would not be surprised if she is a Capricorn like myself. Fortunately my best friend keeps me grounded. I'm sooo serious.

When I was with my ex (7 years ago), he was getting on my nerves sooo bad at one point. He told me he ran into a friend from high school who wanted to meet and catch up. They had alot in common and she was a trekkie like him. I'm like "why didn't you go?" he's like "because me and you are together". I was so annoyed at that. Man, I would've loved for that woman to keep him distracted. She coulda flucked him too if it would've made him less of a nag. I totally get it.

If there's a problem, we look for solutions, esp the win-win. kind. The issue is that we are aloof and tend to miss the "heart" part of matters.

This is more of a personality quirk than about being uber intelligent IMO. I know super nerds that are very territorial with their men/women. Just depends on how you connect emotionally and how you view relationships.

Noo. These live in housekeepers plus bff is NOT to be a sister wife which is what makes the ad so weird! She makes it clear that the sister wife will be filled by another persons role. They want perfect bodies, etc just basically for a domestic and family friend? They make no sense!
but if all of the above is okay for you minus the wife or intimate relationship part that's cool - just don't want you to be surprised if she comes along. :) ****

I was like so u want somebody to come clean your house in exchange for massages and braids? :lol: ...and then an "oh btw...U gonna be sleeping with my husband" at the end:lachen:

Uber intellectual people can be spacey. I am one of them. I see what this woman is trying to do. She's going for total practicality. Would not be surprised if she is a Capricorn like myself. Fortunately my best friend keeps me grounded. I'm sooo serious.

When I was with my ex (7 years ago), he was getting on my nerves sooo bad at one point. He told me he ran into a friend from high school who wanted to meet and catch up. They had alot in common and she was a trekkie like him. I'm like "why didn't you go?" he's like "because me and you are together". I was so annoyed at that. Man, I would've loved for that woman to keep him distracted. She coulda flucked him too if it would've made him less of a nag. I totally get it.

If there's a problem, we look for solutions, esp the win-win. kind. The issue is that we are aloof and tend to miss the "heart" part of matters.

I don't think we are dealing with the über intellectuals here, lol. Probably social media philosophers with a few books read under their belt, and a keen ability to regurgitate quotes lol... Playing eryka badu and burning incense is the deepest they get lol

I can't get over they want you to move in, cook, clean, take care of the kids, help out with the side hustles, sex the husband, not eat meat, and then want you to go scoop a job at KFC down the street too (but make sure you can fry that chicken from home). If I am going to go for the alternative lifestyle why would I pick some mess that has no benefit for me? Don't piss on my leg and try to tell me it's raining!

I can't get over they want you to move in, cook, clean, take care of the kids, help out with the side hustles, sex the husband, not eat meat, and then want you to go scoop a job at KFC down the street too (but make sure you can fry that chicken from home). If I am going to go for the alternative lifestyle why would I pick some mess that has no benefit for me? Don't piss on my leg and try to tell me it's raining!

Exactly! They are just looking for a person in a bad situation/place , that needs a place to lay their heads in exchange for meeting the man's fanasty . The more desperate the women is, the more control they get.

Wife wants to please him so she made sure she got something out of the deal too, cleaning and baby sitting lol

The last sex slave wanted to get that weave laid regularly , she nipped that in the bud fast. Either cornrows or bus it to Pizza Hut and save for them bundles lol

It's all super shady to me. Why we gotta go out together and only 2-3x a month? You my chaperone? I can't fluck other people if I want? Why do I need a huge bed and is it warm because I'm sleeping with y'all or nah?

seriously a sister wife deal should equal a rich man

I was always so upset because my aunt is a sister wife actually- she's a second wife to a very rich Lebanese man. But that's the thing, he's extremely rich....you should at least be getting that if you have to share a DH.

seriously a sister wife deal should equal a rich man

I was always so upset because my aunt is a sister wife actually- she's a second wife to a very rich Lebanese man. But that's the thing, he's extremely rich....you should at least be getting that if you have to share a DH.

Look at his pic...he's AA Kangish and trying to "Africanize/Arabicize" his lifestyle...read, "stereotype." He can't even play at the game right lol. Stoopid. And did they say DCFS is down the street? Like, with kids present in the home, they are prime candidates to get reported. No, these are not intellectuals. They are catering to some poor chick from S. Bronx somewhere who is having the dream of Georgia and knows no better. DCFS...bahaha....

Back