So It's Like That Now???

I like judgemental people who know what they want and can clearly articulate it. I knew they were polygamists when I opened the thread and saw them lol. So I never felt duped.

I hope they get what they're looking for, if they're not crazy.

But why the Craigslist ad? Polygamists don't have other avenues for finding more spouses?
@qchelle:

In another year or so this will be legal...and then the Match.com version for polygamists will be up and running right before or after.

I'm having a seat with a cup of tea.

Then I'll be trolling the Dear Abby or whatever articles all day. It will be EPIC

I like judgemental people who know what they want and can clearly articulate it. I knew they were polygamists when I opened the thread and saw them lol. So I never felt duped.

I hope they get what they're looking for, if they're not crazy.

But why the Craigslist ad? Polygamists don't have other avenues for finding more spouses?

I think everyone in this thread knew what it was by line 2 .Bet anything no one was duped lol !

That house is too little and the prospective helpmate would have to live rent and job free to even consider this mess.

I'm gonna clean your house and look at your ugly husband and I cant even eat a rib in the privacy of my own room.

Nah.

Forgive me but....:giggle:

maxresdefault.jpg

Now you made me go look at the actual ad.... What struck me was "no rent, per se". Don't nobody live for free and there will be a cost. Whoever answers is going to end up in a hole in the basement, getting fattened and lotioned up, and talking about "hello claaariiiice". :nono:

I think they do want money from the sex slave. To me that "per se" is so they won't get locked into a rental agreement and legal stuff. This way they can say the money given was for food, etc... Therefore, they can put the slave out whenever they want to.

I remembered the hilarious posts in this thread before I even opened it :lachen:

But for real, doesn't this sound like the black couple on "Seeking Sister Wife"

Back