giphy.gif

18 months? I was thinking we will be back to normal (new normal) in 2-3 months. I'mma need some more data why you want to punish us for 18 months. :lol:
But 18 months? No ma'am.

Let me make my arrangements :look:

giphy.gif
:lachen::lachen:

Those are rumors. I got notice that kids are out the rest of the school year and I work in government and they are mum when we will go back. I doubt 18 months, I’m just being funny but get you a strap, some zinc and black seed oil sis. We got your back in these prayer streets.

Ladies, what dating sites are you finding quality men on?
There are good and bad on all of them, same with meeting guys in person, however from my personal experiences I preferred Okcupid/Match because those guys seemed to want actual relationships more than guys from tinder. My last real relationship came from Match using a free trial. A lot of guys treat Tinder as a hook up app, but one of my old coworkers did meet her fiance there. I met 3 guys from Bumble and ended up blocking literally all 3 of them, but YMMV.

This wasn't my first time...I was just too ashamed to say anything before today:oops::lachen::lachen:

But yeah zinc is lit. And I've been keeping up with my vitamin A, vitamin D, probiotics and echinacea.

Yep. Likewise.

Also, I don’t tell anyone either. I try to be indirect about it. It’s not an all the time thing but I try to ask questions to try to take the proper precautions.

Please share details. Thanks!
On the syrup? 2ozs of elderberry. 4 cups of water. 2 cinnamon sticks, 1 tablespoon of cloves , 1 tablespoon of turmeric , 1/4 cup of chopped ginger and bring to boil. Once it starts a rolling boil , simmer for 30 minutes. Then cool to room temperature. Once it’s cool I use fermented raw honey to sweeten (1/4 cup) and then put it in a mason jar. @BrownBetty

I get zinc in my multivitamin if i'm not mistaken. How much zinc are yall taking?
I take about 3-4 different ones(vitamins) and my elderberry syrup is fiyah! Made a new batch with turmeric.
How much of each vitamin and supplement? What brand? Thanks!

I've taken probiotics like I usually do.

-Zinc: NOW Foods Zinc tablets 50 mg (1 a day)
-No supplement for Vitamin A...I'm just keeping a lot of salmon, carrots, broccoli, spinach, eggs and grass-fed beef in my diet
-Vitamin D: I try to spend at least 30 minutes a day in the sun. I'm thinking about adding a supplement too though.
-Probiotics: Greek yogurt and my normal probiotic Flora Bloom Probiotic Supplement for Women
-I was taking Herbal Secrets Echinacea and Goldenseal capsules (450mg) but I ran out and haven't ordered anymore. I've just been drinking Traditional Medicinals Echinacea Plus tea

I take a liquid multivitamin. Vitamin D , Vitamin B complex, liquid echinacea and elderberry daily.
I’ve always taken everything except the elderberry daily.

I’ve tried to take zinc by itself once and whew it wasn’t pretty.

Yeah, I've noticed I can only take zinc after a FULL meal and not just a snack. If I try to take it with anything less than a full meal, I feel nauseous.

On the syrup? 2ozs of elderberry. 4 cups of water. 2 cinnamon sticks, 1 tablespoon of cloves , 1 tablespoon of turmeric , 1/4 cup of chopped ginger and bring to boil. Once it starts a rolling boil , simmer for 30 minutes. Then cool to room temperature. Once it’s cool I use fermented raw honey to sweeten (1/4 cup) and then put it in a mason jar. @BrownBetty

Thank you lady @Bette Davis Eyes!

Back