Weak excuse. Definitely not overreacting.

me needing to move out of my pied a terre next weekend (one car load ) after asking him to help from a month ago.

him: i'm fine i'm not sick ive not been exposed but if by chance you got the rona from me i'd feel bad so i don't feel comfortable helping you move. it'd feel like a lot of pressure. Is there anyone else that you can ask to help you? if you really can't find someone else, if there isn't anyone...

Me: whether its you or someone else, i will still need to be exposed to someone. it seems as though you're not too concerned if i get sick; you just don't want it to be you and would rather it be someone else who took that responsibility.

Weak. f-inking weak. or am i overreacting?

My profile was just approved for a dating site. It took two weeks for them to approve it and there are hardly any men in my area on the site and I live in NJ. I would think there would be a lot of men from NY on there. I need to chill for a bit becuase this quarantine is not helping me think straaight. I just messaged someone from North Carolina and I hate long distance relationships.

Welp won't be getting/taking any special visitors anytime soon. :look: Made a visit to the Adam and Eve site and made a couple of purchases :look:

My previous vibrator stopped working a few weeks ago

And they even talking about a delay in shipping due to a higher than normal volume. :oops:

Can't catch a break. :(

Welp won't be getting/taking any special visitors anytime soon. :look: Made a visit to the Adam and Eve site and made a couple of purchases :look:

My previous vibrator stopped working a few weeks ago

And they even talking about a delay in shipping due to a higher than normal volume. :oops:

Can't catch a break. :(

No ‘Rona or ‘Rona babies? Worth the wait.

Must be hard not living with your SO in these times.
How about not having one at all? :sad:

Having a bit of a rough day. Being quarantined and single at the same time is the pits. Not even a phone call to look forward to.

I've been making a point to video chat w/ at least one person a day. This helps. Also being sure to continue filling my gratitude jar every day. Things could always be worse.

Whew resisted the temptation for some corona D :lol:
And he always puts it down so good in the past! :drool::blondboob:

And the game changer? He is getting over COVID 19!! Over 2 weeks though and says he feels like his normal. I had to pass as I'm in health care and trying to stay healthy.

I don't know if I'll be able to resist next week though :look:

Whew resisted the temptation for some corona D :lol:
And he always puts it down so good in the past! :drool::blondboob:

And the game changer? He is getting over COVID 19!! Over 2 weeks though and says he feels like his normal. I had to pass as I'm in health care and trying to stay healthy.

I don't know if I'll be able to resist next week though :look:
Girl don't risk it! It'll be there in a month or two *sprays Lysol*

I was seeing memes about calling exes. I am not one of those people who holds grudges, tried and it didn’t work. I’m single with little family here so I texted an ex as soon as things started looking crazy to make sure I had somewhere to go if ppl start tripping out here. I knew which one to call and he has been right on board.

He calls me every now and then to check on me, let’s me know what’s in stores and where. Even brought me some items. He’s the only person I’ve let come by and most times he doesn’t come in, just drops things off outside like a delivery guy and keeps going. Things didn’t work out between us but I’m glad I decided to remain friends with him despite so many people telling me it wasn’t wise.

I can wipe him down in isopropyl alcohol, right?

bueller........buueller??

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sis, I mean.....:oops:. I am in no position to judge as I am contemplating disinfecting methods myself. :look:
First maybe a health questionnaire (ie. fever, cough, GI symptoms, contact with anyone with the virus)? Then maybe make him bring over a change of clothes, shower or wash up when he arrives to your house and put on the change of clothes (though I suspect said clothing won't stay on long :lol:)?

:badgirl:

This is not to replace proper medical advice from your doctor, CDC or WHO :look:

:lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sis, I mean.....:oops:. I am in no position to judge as I am contemplating disinfecting methods myself. :look:
First maybe a health questionnaire (ie. fever, cough, GI symptoms, contact with anyone with the virus)? Then maybe make him bring over a change of clothes, shower or wash up when he arrives to your house and put on the change of clothes (though I suspect said clothing won't stay on long :lol:)?

:badgirl:

This is not to replace proper medical advice from your doctor, CDC or WHO :look:

:lol:

Youre not helping but thank you for the info.....:lachen::abducted: @lavaflow99

:look::look:

You waiting 18 months?

giphy.gif

18 months? I was thinking we will be back to normal (new normal) in 2-3 months. I'mma need some more data why you want to punish us for 18 months. :lol:
But 18 months? No ma'am.

Let me make my arrangements :look:

giphy.gif

Back