How was it?

Best date in a long while:pullhair:. When he arrived I almost choked on my mango iced tea- he was finer than i remembered got'damn!! We walked along the river, sat down and just told stories, banter and a little teasing, he then asked if i had eaten and would i like some dinner so we went for Italian. When first met at the festival he was a little tipsy and quite flirty/affectionate (just with the dancing and holding hands but no kissing) . This date he was very much a gentleman, a little nervous, gave me space and his energy was very much 'I'm comfortable leading'.
As he walked in front of me at times, I had to catch myself from drooling - his body is incredible.

Although i felt chemistry i wasn't sure if he was feeling me. I got home and he txt if I got home ok. then would i like to meet again next week after my holiday:pepper: . He then asked if i could stay in town next weekend (i usually disappear and head to my hometown) so we could have more time together on our date . SWOOOOONNNNN.

Why does he have to be 26?! ahhhh!!!

Best date in a long while:pullhair:. When he arrived I almost choked on my mango iced tea- he was finer than i remembered got'damn!! We walked along the river, sat down and just told stories, banter and a little teasing, he then asked if i had eaten and would i like some dinner so we went for Italian. When first met at the festival he was a little tipsy and quite flirty/affectionate (just with the dancing and holding hands but no kissing) . This date he was very much a gentleman, a little nervous, gave me space and his energy was very much 'I'm comfortable leading'.
As he walked in front of me at times, I had to catch myself from drooling - his body is incredible.

Although i felt chemistry i wasn't sure if he was feeling me. I got home and he txt if I got home ok. then would i like to meet again next week after my holiday:pepper: . He then asked if i could stay in town next weekend (i usually disappear and head to my hometown) so we could have more time together on our date . SWOOOOONNNNN.

Why does he have to be 26?! ahhhh!!!

Is he a mature 26?

Are you looking for something long term or just something for right now?

The man who flew me to Paris was asking where I wanted to go next. I said somewhere closer like the Caribbean and he said it was “basic” and we minuswell go to Brooklyn.

I just want to catch a flight that doesn’t have me worn out upon landing. A weekend in Paris was a lot.
There is nothing basic about the Caribbean or Brooklyn :drunk:
If it's your choice then he need to leave it at that.
Spending time in another state or an island not to far would be nice.
Bermuda maybe:cool:

There is nothing basic about the Caribbean or Brooklyn :drunk:
If it's your choice then he need to leave it at that.
Spending time in another state or an island not to far would be nice.
Bermuda maybe:cool:

He was being funny because I live in Brooklyn.

Bermuda sounds lovely. I would love to go somewhere more exotic but I have a job that I have to physically go to.

Why? Do you mean you are tired of hanging out alone? Or that there seems to be nothing out there? Or something else?
Staying out late and drinking are directly at odds with my current physique and diet goals so I always feel like I could be sleeping, for one. :lol: For two, going out to party was never really my thing to begin with. I've mentioned before that I am introvert but I'm young so I "feel like" I should be going out every weekend.

I don't mind going out alone but I think I just need to be more selective about where. I went out a couple weeks ago to a more laidback part of town vs the party side of town and enjoyed myself way more (I also went out earlier). I notice in certain environments men latch on to me and it's not my preferred style of interaction. :lol:

:eek: Lol I have a date tonight with a Congolese man.
Ok, I’m back...

I’ve only dated one but I know many. They are a crude bunch. I spoke about him here before and he said one of the most disgusting things any human has ever said in life. It was a desire of his and it had to do with excrement.

I don’t like generalizing a whole group of ppl based off of the few I know Harlem but my experiences with them have been top-tier level insanity.

Omg...I just remembered another guy.

We were cool. We hung around the same posts and knew a lot of ppl in common. Somehow, he got it in his head I was his girlfriend. We never dated at all. When he would see me around men he would pass me close and whisper effed up things in my ear. Calling by me names and carrying on.

He randomly called me from a weird number asking me to call an Uber for him while he was in Houston. I just hung up the phone.

I’m not trying to scare you. Go on your date but run if anything looks or seems off.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m back...

I’ve only dated one but I know many. They are a crude bunch. I spoke about him here before and he said one of the most disgusting things any human has ever said in life. It was a desire of his and it had to do with excrement.

I don’t like generalizing a whole group of ppl based off of the few I know Harlem but my experiences with them have been top-tier level insanity.

Omg...I just remembered another guy.

We were cool. We hung around the same posts and knew a lot of ppl in common. Somehow, he got it in his head I was his girlfriend. We never dated at all. When he would see me around men he would pass me close and whisper effed up things in my ear. Calling by me names and carrying on.

He randomly called me from a weird number asking me to call an Uber for him while he was in Houston. I just hung up the phone.

I’m not trying to scare you. Go on your date but run if anything looks or seems right off.

:eek:Excrement?! *Clutches pearls*
Lol well...the guy I’m going out with tonight seems like a nice man. I met him over the weekend and he already sends “good morning” texts. He tried to call me last night and I (politely) told him not to anymore. I hate phone calls:look: We’ll see how things go later.

@cocomochaa yeesss I sure wish I had a fine hard young body to lay up under right now :naughtycouch:

What's the issue with him being younger? The chemistry was there, he fione, and he was respectful. Would you not consider something more because of his age alone?

its a 6 year difference and he's still sorting out a career. Im ideally looking for something serious but with him it would time capped.

I'm at my car adding money to the meter. In the middle of an awkward and cringey bad first date. Legit thinking of just getting in my car and leaving :oops:

giphy.gif

:eek:Excrement?! *Clutches pearls*
Lol well...the guy I’m going out with tonight seems like a nice man. I met him over the weekend and he already sends “good morning” texts. He tried to call me last night and I (politely) told him not to anymore. I hate phone calls:look: We’ll see how things go later.

The date went well! Good conversation...he's a Leo. He's also an actor and does commercials, etc. That's cool but if I were to think about someone I'd be in a relationship with, I don't know if I'd want to date an actor. Before the date was over, he tried to plan another date for this coming Friday...I already have plans. We have tentative plans for next Wednesday.

Lol, it's cuffing season and for now I want to keep things casual...the Libra dude I started talking to a while back is still around too.

I think I'm jaded.

I've met guys at bars, restaurants, online, but I'm so over men and their BS. I'm just like :rolleyes: at every situation. Like, oh ok, yea, sure...and at the first sign of BS I just block them.

I'm also over every guy asking for my IG name, calling themselves a photographer, actor, traveler. What's wrong with having a career? I like working in corporate america, it's called financial security and I like to feel secure!

I met a guy who directed me to his perfectly curated Instagram page, wearing very nice clothes, professional photo-shoots, etc...and then he told me he worked at an afterschool program, full-time, which is fine, but what do you do in the summer? Another guy told me that the mercury in the fish I eat (I told him I was pescaterian, mostly) is bad for my womb. Why are you in my ovaries, sir?

This sounds judgmental, but I needed to get this off my chest.

::that was a vent::

Back