she's psycho. be careful because she doesn't look like she will quit til she ends your relationship.

i was just wondering what is going to be her end game, and i really thinks thats what she's trying to do (break us up or whatever) but we good.

Is everything passing the smell test with your SO to you?

yeah we are good, again she lives in another state so i guess she has all day to play these games. he told her to stop (which she references) and she swears it isn't her but the crazy chick been sending my friends friend requests (b/c at first my page was public).

So I was stood up on Saturday. I was unbothered because I was exhausted from DDs pool party. This guy sends me a text the next morning saying he fell asleep and could I give him another chance :confused:. You had one chance, sorry bro! I didn’t respond.

Went out with a guy tonight and it was really nice. Found out he’s younger than me by 4 years but he has a lot going for him and he has no kids so that’s a plus for me.

ExSO texted me today to say hey, lol. Men can smell you moving on lol. No response either.

Went on a nice third date with a guy I was feeling despite some major differences. First third date all year (due to me, I’ve been ending things as soon as I know it’s not going anywhere) but now this is over.

I was very attracted to him, which doesn’t happen easily. But the differences are too great between us- financial perspectives, gender roles, belief systems, the biggies. So I called to get a sense of where we stood and he was feeling the same way, so it’s over. I really liked his personality too, but that’s not all that matters at the end of the day.

Sigh.

i have a date with a handsome banker tomorrow. He's alluded to liking powerful women, women in control, bossy women.

Does this mean i can tell him to buy me the bag I've been eyeing? I'm tired of buying my own gifts. Or this does he mean he just wants to be spanked?

As much as i say i want an alpha man i'd happily settle for a handsome and paid 'yes hunny' kinda guy.

eta: and i just cancelled the date. i smelt a catfish

Last edited:
Have any of you ladies tired the dating app https://hinge.co?

I tried it for a few days but I'm not in the mood for dating so I deleted it. I like that you can see who likes you and can decide if you like the guy or pass. You can also search for guys in other cities unlike Tinder. The men in my city seemed to have great careers and fun personalities. My friend says her options in Orlando aren't that great for this app.

I'm so pissed right now.

We spoke on the phone Monday. He said he'd like to take me out Friday. Says he'll figure out where we're going and what time and text me the details for me to confirm.

Cool.

Tuesday night he texted me some YouTube links relating to something else we'd talked about.

And then silence. No follow-up on the date. It's like he never even asked.

And now it's freaking Friday and I have no date.

At this point, if he calls I have to decline because, again, it's the freaking day of.

I'm upset and frustrated but also disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing him and I feel let down.

Y'all, I'm not demanding anything crazy. Be a man of your word. Care enough about the date to...I don't know...actually plan it.

This is basic crap I'm asking for. WHY CAN'T THEY ACT RIGHT? :handslap:

@weaveadivaSo sorry! I hope you got your dress and makeup ready to hit the town tonight.

If he calls sweetly say “I didn’t hear from you so I made other plans” (that’s if you pick up at all) and go sit your cute self down at someone’s bar. You can’t be worried about no shows while someone’s trying to buy you a drink now, can you?
Sis, we are <<<here>>>. He called and I told him just that, that I already had plans since he didn't confirm anything. So now I just gotta find something to do :lol:

These 90's babies!!!

I just got back from our imitation carnival/festival where this fIOOOOnnNEEE tenderoni was stuck to me like glue. Him: you guessed right I'm 26...you're 25?

:lachen: when his counting hit 30 and i said don't stop his face was like o_O. We exchanged numbers. i hope he calls because summer isn't over and he smelt good:angeldevil:

Damn he was fine.

Back