I don't mean that positioning.

I was at an event last night and there were so many eligible men. What were are you ladies going to potentially meet these guys? Are you looking to try a new roof top bar, see a free movie in the park, attend a concert, spend some quality time with your girls, etc.
Got it! Im going to try some bars in the Financial District.

I know i said no update from me. However .. I got catfish and please be careful.. Just cuz a men slide in your dm.. Do mean he real.
People play too much.

Taurus men are a mess... They smell great and are good in bed. But cant deal with there emotional rollercoaster. Again this is coming from a Gemini. So please don't be mad at me.

Lol, not mad. I'm an Aquarius, so I'm an air sign too. I've never dated a Taurus man...I've gone on dates with a few, but we don't get past the first date because we don't "click"/the conversation doesn't flow well.

Lol, not mad. I'm an Aquarius, so I'm an air sign too. I've never dated a Taurus man...I've gone on dates with a few, but we don't get past the first date because we don't "click"/the conversation doesn't flow well.
Good.. Someone that knows my pain. Dealing with is alot..
Even with Gemini's we are a mess at times and even too free spirited. However we know when to stop. Some people don't.

I’m an earth sign. Taurian men to me are very... fixed and it can come off as confusion or a roller coaster. It’s really hard to explain. I find them to be the most annoying of the earth signs (every element has a most annoying) and that’s saying a lot. I get along with them really well and they have a lot of depth, but it’s a hard wall to get past and so they come off as not stable.

Girl, so why today I was doing a little shopping in the mall with my mother and I run into a guy that was heavy on my heels at the beginning of this year.... with HIS WIFE AND KIDS!! I laughed out loud at him scurrying away quickly as to go unnoticed :lol:. He came off so sweet and gentlemanly when I met him and I even gave him my phone number but something with him just wasn't sitting right with me. I only had maybe two phone conversations with him and then I went ghost and he eventually stopped calling/texting. Bullet=dodged.

The reverend was playing me the whole time y’all. After months of not dealing with him, someone sent me a post of a ratchet reverend and I went to go look at his page.

He posted home girl no time after we stopped being “exclusive.” She’s a reverend too.

I wasn’t even thinking about his behind but seeing those pics made my stomach hurt and my face go numb.

Hot girl summer has been fun thus far:lachen:

I’ve met 4 new guys this week and one who showed interest when I was in a relationship is very excited that’s over lol. Let the games begin:look:

giphy.gif

May the best man win!

my social media stalker hasn't hit me up since thursday (slow hand clap)

i was being funny and made my bio for IG & Twiiter "if i blocked you and you're reading this please seek professional help"
and that girl had the nevre to send me messages about my pages being set to private

797332F4-F2E6-4C4F-97CD-76EFBE4A05F7.jpeg 7F98FF16-9DC6-43E4-92FD-3CE6FF9EACD2.jpeg

i have not responded to her at all, lol i believe she wants a reaction and i won't give her one

Last edited:
my social media stalker hasn't hit me up since thursday (slow hand clap)

i was being funny and made my bio for IG & Twiiter "if i blocked you and you're reading this please seek professional help"
and that girl had the nevre to send me messages about my pages being set to private

View attachment 449933 View attachment 449935

i have not responded to her at all, lol i believe she wants a reaction and i won't give her one
She big mad :lol:

Something dawned on me today...I have yet to meet/date a black man [in the last 5 years] who didn't have hang-ups or weird views about dating. Just taking a girl out on a date to a restaurant is a "simp" move. Giving a girl you are dating a compliment is a "simp" move. If you aren't sleeping with a girl, she hasn't earned being wined and dined. Or they have this mentality that they are the prize and use "pick-up artist" tactics. Oh and the lies they tell. I hate that I keep running into this problem and it is disheartening especially because where I live there's not that many black people.

I stopped dating for a while for personal healing and then restarted a couple months ago and nothing has changed, it actually seems worse. I am really lost on how to deal with this and it makes me just want to stay single forever.

A few in person and the rest online. They range from being a couple years younger than me to a couple older.
I've also noticed black men using the same talking point and dating strategies as the men online. One of my favorite youtubers noted that good men don't spend large amounts of time online listening to other men complain about women and learning how to get over on them. They are being productive in the real world.

I wonder if this is common within a certain age group.

That surprises me. I'm a Taurus and I usually have great conversations with air signs. I'd never date one again though. Never. Ever.

I’m an earth sign. Taurian men to me are very... fixed and it can come off as confusion or a roller coaster. It’s really hard to explain. I find them to be the most annoying of the earth signs (every element has a most annoying) and that’s saying a lot. I get along with them really well and they have a lot of depth, but it’s a hard wall to get past and so they come off as not stable.

That's interesting...to me Taurus men don't seem confused or unstable, they seem very fixed and not able to "think outside the box" or have deep conversation. What I've noticed with the Taurus men I've met is that it seems like they get stubborn and get set on making a decision, but they don't really think it through completely. One of my male cousins is a Taurus and he's always done this. He'll tell me he decided to do something and I'll ask him a simple question about his decision and he'll be like "Ohhh, I didn't think of that" :lol:

That surprises me. I'm a Taurus and I usually have great conversations with air signs. I'd never date one again though. Never. Ever.

It's different with women. I normally get along pretty well with Taurus women and have good conversations. Actually now that I think about it, one of my gay guy friends is a Taurus (he moved to a different state, so we don't really get to hang out anymore) and we got along well. But for some reason, I don't click with straight Taurus men on a romantic level.

I've also noticed black men using the same talking point and dating strategies as the men online. One of my favorite youtubers noted that good men don't spend large amounts of time online listening to other men complain about women and learning how to get over on them. They are being productive in the real world.

I wonder if this is common within a certain age group.

That's really true, I gave up on online dating last year, but I for some reason am still finding this issue, but these men probably frequent the internet as well.

I am not sure if it is age specific, but the age range for me is mid-to-late 20s to early 30s. I have noticed a trend that guys who really value marriage and want to be married are typically already married before 30. The rest are truly a mixed bag and I assume I am coming across the types who don't really believe marriage has value or believe marriage is pointless....it truly shapes how they interact with women.

Last edited:
Back