I love Taurus men. I am a Pisces sun, Pisces Moon, Aquarius rising so I like the grounding of a fixed sign. :lol:

I’ve only known them to be stable and hardworking but even if a bit stubborn and very traditional.

I'm a pisces too and think the same about Taurus men. I'm married to a Taurus.

That's interesting...to me Taurus men don't seem confused or unstable, they seem very fixed and not able to "think outside the box" or have deep conversation. What I've noticed with the Taurus men I've met is that it seems like they get stubborn and get set on making a decision, but they don't really think it through completely. One of my male cousins is a Taurus and he's always done this. He'll tell me he decided to do something and I'll ask him a simple question about his decision and he'll be like "Ohhh, I didn't think of that" :lol:

It's different with women. I normally get along pretty well with Taurus women and have good conversations. Actually now that I think about it, one of my gay guy friends is a Taurus (he moved to a different state, so we don't really get to hang out anymore) and we got along well. But for some reason, I don't click with straight Taurus men on a romantic level.

They arent unstable or confused (to me) but I can see how others would think that. They are very stubborn but to some extent, men are men. I just think they are very fixed, stubborn and focused without complete plans, but I find Taurian women can be the same too (not all though). They are safe people.

I love Taurus men- I am a fixed sign and when we fight, we fight but I am watered down Leo so we tend to take to one another than not. So far I have had long relationships with all Taurus men.

I've also noticed black men using the same talking point and dating strategies as the men online. One of my favorite youtubers noted that good men don't spend large amounts of time online listening to other men complain about women and learning how to get over on them. They are being productive in the real world.

I wonder if this is common within a certain age group.
Ive heard this too. I think this is more of a man of means things and not an age thing. If a man is making money, working, growing a business and whatever else, he doesnt have time to listen to Ray Ray, MGTOW, Incel and them cry about why they cant offer a woman just love.

Ive heard this too. I think this is more of a man of means things and not an age thing. If a man is making money, working, growing a business and whatever else, he doesnt have time to listen to Ray Ray, MGTOW, Incel and them cry about why they cant offer a woman just love.
This I have learned. It is unnerving though to see the amount of men exposed to MGTOW and agreeing with them. But then I remind myself- I am not checking for those ninjas.

It took a little longer than I wanted but I'm back online. Paid for a professional photo shoot and used a mix of those and casual shots. I'm in it to win it.

#hotgirlsummer

Let's do this!!

giphy.gif

Maybe down to the Wharf or Georgetown or the W.

I’m supposed to go on a date but I always make secondary plans “just in case.”
Well I am around. I have a client meeting Saturday morning but otherwise I am available this weekend. So if there is a DC meet up- please inbox me - I will get an email. I haven’t been coming on here as much so I might miss it.

Know what I can't stand? When a dude screws it up so badly that we can't even be cool anymore.

I get it. The relationship didn't work out. It happens #yeshrug

But you did something so trifling/egregious/fugazy that now we can't kick it or chop it up or anything because I don't wanna deal with you no more.

Like, it never has to get to that point.

Yes, there's a story behind this. And yeah, I'm bitter :lol:

Know what I can't stand? When a dude screws it up so badly that we can't even be cool anymore.

But you did something so trifling/egregious/fugazy that now we can't kick it or chop it up or anything because I don't wanna deal with you no more.

You better than me. I don’t even allow that option.

I’m about to redownload my dating apps. I deleted them like two months ago. I originally changed my preferences to Christian or Catholic men but I think I’ll be more open. I won’t date someone from a different religion or atheists but “spiritual” I’ll take. I’m noticing most of these guys that are hard core believers are a hot mess. I’m reading a book about marriage now and the author said “one of the biggest lies at the altar is if you believe in the same God, you’ll share the same values. Values are what you live and not what you beleive” I started volunteering at the church thinking I’m going to find my husband there, child these men are trash. No wonder Godly women stay single looking for their Boaz. I’m not falling for that trap. You live and you learn.

guy that i noticed at work a couple months ago superliked me this week. I just got backk from the date. what do you look for on tinder:

him: meaningful connections i dont do labels. so i met a woman and shes great and we spend time together no sex and we have a meaningful connection
me: so shes your friend
him: noooooo its a meaningful connection

I think I saw this dude yesterday. I was disgusted because what are you doing on my side of town? He lives 45 mins outside the city. Go home, Roger!

guy that i noticed at work a couple months ago superliked me this week. I just got backk from the date. what do you look for on tinder:

him: meaningful connections i dont do labels. so i met a woman and shes great and we spend time together no sex and we have a meaningful connection
Issa dang friend! "Meaningful connection" is also a label :spinning: Why are guys so weird about calling things what they are i.e. calling a date a "meet up" or saying "let's hang out" etc

:rolleyes: at "meaningful connection"

Issa dang friend! "Meaningful connection" is also a label :spinning: Why are guys so weird about calling things what they are i.e. calling a date a "meet up" or saying "let's hang out" etc

Its sooooo weird! i asked him " so fully understanding you only have meaningful connections when was the last time you had what would be called a girlfriend in traditional terms"
him: probably 4/5 years ago.

:lachen:

Someone's great uncle pulled up alongside me as I was putting my cart back at Target.

He then said, I just had to pull over to speak to you. Can I get your name?

If you don't get your slightly stalkerish tail away from me! Then had the nerve to circle around into the next aisle.

I need to change my perfume. I either attract very young or hitting retirement age.

But speaking of great uncles...this dude today had to be older than my father... he told me I was attractive and asked my name. Then asked if I was single.

Of course I was not :look:

Then he said if I ever need anything...anything...to let him know. He said rent money, new shoes. Just ask.

I was like, bet :lol:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
But speaking of great uncles...this dude today had to be older than my father... he told me I was attractive and asked my name. Then asked if I was single.

Of course I was not :look:

Then he said if I ever need anything...anything...to let him know. He said rent money, new shoes. Just ask.

I was like, bet :lol:
giphy.gif

He got a brother? I could use a great uncle. If he’s impotent, even better.

I keep telling myself I'm going to reactivate my okcupid profile, but I never get to it. I've been saying this since last year. I haven't been on there in 3 years. I'm in my 30s now, so wanted to see what these men are looking like now. Jeeezus. Men do not age well at all once they hit their 30s. These men look like serial killers and meth addicts. I'm better off by my damnned self lol

Back