Your friday was better then the one i had.(the ninja was half high and semi-wack. I wish he was just being hisself.)
Sidenote: Pisces men vibe is weird to me.but that coming from a Gemini.
My ex is a Pisces and he was definitely weird when we were together. Sometimes I used to wonder what the heck was going on in that brain of his. :nono:
Fantasy. ExH was a Pisces and I stay clear of them in every way form or fashion.
I feel you. I always breathe a sigh of relief anytime a man that I am interested in tells me that his sign is anything other than Pisces. Lawd!! :whyme:

Glad I'm not the only one who typically feels this way about Pisces men. Their feelings stay hurt :laugh:

What am I going to do with a 22 year old?
giphy.gif

He's in his 40's, has no children, and works in IT.
Issa unicorn! :eek:

I just looked into Hinge and I'm already turned off...

1) What is Hinge, in a sentence?
Hinge is a smartphone dating app, available for iPhones/iPads and Android devices, that's oriented toward relationships rather than hookups and tries to match you with people your friends know and can vouch for.
:nono:

2) How does Hinge work?
The basics of Hinge are very similar to Tinder. In both apps, you build your profile by importing pictures and other personal information from Facebook.

Hinge is a smartphone dating app, available for iPhones/iPads and Android devices, that's oriented toward relationships rather than hookups and tries to match you with people your friends know and can vouch for.

2) How does Hinge work?
The basics of Hinge are very similar to Tinder. In both apps, you build your profile by importing pictures and other personal information from Facebook.
I didn't add anything from face book to hinge....not like it stops them from getting information. Hinge is more of the same fragglnagglebull.
I'm on bumble still but barely pay attention. I will match with guys, say hi and hear crickets. My cousin said I was being to rigid........I nearly cursed her over my burger.......
I have standards they are there for a reason but if we can get past hi and basic conversation with 99% of these men how do you figure i'm rigid. I have not been on a real date in almost 2 years. Most want to meet for coffee or drinks and hope to smash after.

2) How does Hinge work?
My filter is set from 47-60, so they might know my mother. I don’t really care though.

I didn’t import any of my social media and Hinge can stay big mad about it. This is why people think they are entitled to your life so early. They won’t let me “like” anyone because I haven’t connected SM and haven’t posted 50-11 pictures so men can still ask for some private collection picture; so I’m really being punished by only receiving likes :rolleyes:

It becomes obvious why the app is made to be deleted :lachen:

2) How does Hinge work?
You don’t have to import your Facebook at all. I do not link any of my social media accounts to any dating apps. I actually downloaded Hinge before I had a Facebook.

My filter is set from 47-60, so they might know my mother. I don’t really care though.

I didn’t import any of my social media and Hinge can stay big mad about it. This is why people think they are entitled to your life so early. They won’t let me “like” anyone because I haven’t connected SM and haven’t posted 50-11 pictures so men can still ask for some private collection picture; so I’m really being punished by only receiving likes :rolleyes:

It becomes obvious why the app is made to be deleted :lachen:
I really hate dating apps that use your connections from facebook in order to date on their app. If I wanted to date on facebook....I would date on facebook. I dont need an app as a middle man

I'm lonely. There. I said it.

I enjoy my company. Always have and still do. But lately the loneliness has been creeping in.

I have great friends and I get out. I'm not just stuck in the house being depressed and discouraged. My life is good and I'm happy.

But I miss looking forward to spending time with someone. And the excitement of getting to know somebody new. Being told I'm pretty and sitting through awkward conversation :lol:

I'm not looking for a husband or even a boyfriend. I simply want someone who shares my interests and whose company I enjoy.

And yes, I'm taking responsibility for my part. I need to make myself more available and put myself in position to be found.

Wait... is snuck not a word? It comes up with a red squiggly line o_O

Smh @cinnespice I never replied after and eventually he texted hes 25. Once I never responded he followed up with, " you must be laid up with your N **&"

My oldest is 21. No, thank you. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, the language and approach. I wonder does that work with some...
WOW!!!!
Even if i was laid up with someone else nunya.
And a lot of the time by your responses shows your age, not all the time but most.
Those responses might work with the young ones who don't know but for someone like us....BLOCKED.
Back to my regularly scheduled life and reclaiming my time.

I'm lonely. There. I said it.

I enjoy my company. Always have and still do. But lately the loneliness has been creeping in.
I can relate. Recently I was trying to explain to someone that I'm tired of not having a built-in plus one, someone that I know for certain I'm doing things with on the weekend etc. I want to cuddle and go on dinner dates and do the "boring" things, like go to Ikea

In regards to what? Mercury shadow period ending... Leo Season... Uranus going direct... The Earth ascending... What did I miss?
I don't mean that positioning.

I was at an event last night and there were so many eligible men. What were are you ladies going to potentially meet these guys? Are you looking to try a new roof top bar, see a free movie in the park, attend a concert, spend some quality time with your girls, etc.

The past weekend was... interesting.
There's a new dude who is showing interest but not really stepping up. He's where he is.

(Ex) Out of town Bae made some drunken confessions yesterday after he "forgot" to mention he was in town. I told him no hard feelings I would just return the same energy. No harm no foul... he wasn't happy. Meh... his follow through is trash because he is cute women fall all over him and he doesn't have to work. I told him that isn't me.

I met a couple more of "somebody's son" we'll see what happens.

Back