Wooo I'm in tears. I've been feeling weird the past month especially the last 2 weeks. I knew something was off. Well he just called me an hour ago saying he doesn't have the mental capacity for a relationship at this time. This is the guy I posted about in here that I met in January.

Ugh I feel do disappointed and also my cousin died on Monday evening. This week sucks. I hate everything now.

:bighug:

Wooo I'm in tears. I've been feeling weird the past month especially the last 2 weeks. I knew something was off. Well he just called me an hour ago saying he doesn't have the mental capacity for a relationship at this time. This is the guy I posted about in here that I met in January.

Ugh I feel do disappointed and also my cousin died on Monday evening. This week sucks. I hate everything now.
:bighug:

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. This has to be hard for you and your family. :bighug:

As for the bold:
100.gif

I feel so much better in regards to the guy. Almost, kinda silly that I felt sad but it's a natural emotion. Thanks for the condolences everyone regarding my cousin. Her homegoing service is tomorrow.

I’m glad you feel better now about the guy. And yes, it’s very natural to be sad after a break up:yep:. Blessings to you and your family at your cousin’s homegoing service. I hope it will be comforting to be surrounded by family and their love.

Ugh another dude out of the running. After 2 dates I conclude that he’s 42 and just doesn’t have it together- he seems aimless, has a hustling type career and now wants to do something even more basic with even less earning potential. I deserve better than this right?

Like, what I want is NOT too much to ask.

- Attraction to the person (not asking for a model just a man I like looking at)
- Strong vision and leadership, and ability and desire to provide for me and a family
-stable and steadfast in his mindset, not all over the place.
- Christian, yet also open minded to new people and experiences (like me)
- personality compatibility- can we laugh and talk things through?
- expresses himself clearly
- a career and financial situation I can be proud of
- the desire to connect with a community of likeminded people
- doesn’t hate women and isn’t an abuser
-no addictions

I mean, damn. Am I asking for a purple unicorn? I wish things had worked out with my first love. Cut all this ridiculous trash I’m wading through out. I know all men don’t come pre assembled but I’m just tired of this.

The guy I'm seeing and I are official.

200w.gif

He's in his 40's, has no children, and works in IT. We spend almost every weekend together and communicates daily. Whenever I'm around him I don't have to worry about anything. If I need something I just tell him and he takes care of it for me. He's super respectful of my time and space and he constantly checks in to make sure everything's ok. Being around him is a joy. :love2:

We've only been together for over three months and things are progressing at a steady pace. It's very true, when a man wants to be with you he will move the relationship forward, you just have to agree to it. For the most part our relationship timelines are the same.

Even though he's everything I want in a man I still maintain the life I had before him. I think of @hopeful's Boundaries thread. All. The. Time. I look at him as a new addition to my life and not the focus of it.

Last edited:
But right under your name says
But right under your name says you’re easy going. Are you lying? :lachen:

Stop. PM if you need to.
:look: well I guess I ain't that easy going when it comes to men. I mostly relate to other black women on a deeper level (I'm straight). I can make friends easy with women, but men make me question their motives. Like last night a 22 year old man was adamant about getting my number or giving me his! What am I going to do with a 22 year old? Lol. He wanted to even buy me something....:lachen:.

:look: well I guess I ain't that easy going when it comes to men. I mostly relate to other black women on a deeper level (I'm straight). I can make friends easy with women, but men make me question their motives. Like last night a 22 year old man was adamant about getting my number or giving me his! What am I going to do with a 22 year old? Lol. He wanted to even buy me something....:lachen:.
I get it. You aren’t vulnerable? I totally get it.

I said I’m taking a break from men but the lie detector determined that it was a lie.

I ran into the physician after leaving his messages “unread” for two weeks. I was with my homegirl and I had him buying us drinks and ubering us all over bk. I ended up getting very very drunk off of two drinks because I haven’t been eating much these days.

He brought me to my apt, got me food and I passed out on my huge beanbag chair and he slept in my bed.

I had my primary care provider send me my lab results because she never called to say anything about them and he advised me to add other tests because of some of my symptoms. It’s was kind of cute listening to him explain things to me and expressing concerns.

Then I was complaining about my mosquitos bites. They keep biting me on my left ankle and it’s so weird. I said they must taste like oxtail and he’s like lemme see. I did and he kissed my ankle and said it taste like ice cream.

I tell him my *insert vulgarity* taste like ice cream too. He’s not a man who indulges like that and I’m ok with it because he did once and he was so awkward that it was off the table from then on. This was years ago when we first started seeing each other. This morning he said that it was the first and last time that he ever did it. I don’t know if I believe him.

Guess he was feeling adventurous because I was shocked that he dove for it and didn’t stop until I made him. When he laid back beside me he said “not bad.” He is so smooth sometimes but I forget how green he is in other ways.

I asked him for a massage once and it was great. He said it was his first time ever giving someone a massage and I was so confused. He acts like an ordinary person but he doesn’t even know what the lion king is... his excuse for everything is that he wasn’t born here.

This post was pointless but I just wanted to tell somebody about my day.

just another vent.....

so me and the guy are are at the movies watching lion king and once its over i notice i have another message from yet another fake page. this time she sends a picture (now crazy thing about the picture is you can tell she stole it from someones elses snapchat & she’s trying to be petty so she states she was with him days before our vacation).

now everyone is like why don't you check her and blah blah, cleary sis ain't that smart i know she's never been to here (this state) and i know she stole it from his ex girlfrinds snap which lets me know she's been a stalker. And everyday i post a story on IG theres a new follower watching so she has way to much time on her hands.

Last edited:
Why isn’t the guy checking her? @ms.tatiana

You have more patience than me. I cut the last guy off whose ex felt the need to cause trouble.

i kid you not, she said it isn't her and she doesn't know what he's talking about. like give it up you added me on snap from your real account and then started the fake pages.

my patience is being tested cause this is too much.

Sweet Haitian Man told me that it bothers him that I’m talking to other people. He said he feels I want one thing and he wants another, so I should talk to those “other people” and see if they’re a better fit before we embark on anymore dates.

I’m nowhere NEAR ready to enter into something exclusive. I love getting to know him, but this is all a little premature for me (we’ve been talking for about 3 weeks and have gone on 2 dates.) We haven’t talked since I told him I love getting to know him but am not ready to be exclusive.

I keep meeting guys who claim they like me a lot, want to go out on dates and talk to me all day, but we aren’t looking for the same things = they’re not looking to be in a relationship soon. So when I accept that I pull away, they’re like no no no but I like you and try to get back in good. Like when I show interest they pull back, but when I’m disinterested then they show effort despite the fact that they really don’t want anything. It’s extremely annoying and frustrating and I’m quite tired of dating and want to go back to my hoetation.

On/off again :look: bought me a ring a few months ago and wants me to marry him. Who does that??? :lol: I told him to go find somebody to play with. How are you going to ask me to marry you? I haven’t given you any inclination that I wanna marry you so why would you waste your money on a ring.... for me??!!

Chile.

I’m moving out of state in a couple of weeks and he’s upset that I’ve foiled his plans. Oh well.

Any time I tell someone I’m moving out of state they say something along the lines of “maybe you’ll meet your husband!!”

Chile.

I’m just hoping I can get myself together :lol:

A guy that I see every week is interested in me but he moves at a snails pace. I’ll be gone by the time he gets up the nerve to ask for my number. I’m over these men. All of them.

Back