Soooo successful ish date last night:

Him :Swiss , 42, 6ft 5 , in shape, Owner of an aviation company, no kids never married

We started talking a month ago and had plans to meet 3 weeks ago but he cancelled. I was nonchalant about it and wrote him off but to be fair he gave me a heads up the night before he may cancel due to a meeting.
He tried to reorganize but I wasn’t really concerned. Anyway last week we agreed on meeting yesterday. He’s not from the city so i picked the location and sent to him for review. The most expensive hotel bar in the city lol.

I arrive and as he greeted me I noticed on the table a wrapped long stemmed single rose sitting in a glass of water. “ a token to show how sorry i am for cancelling previously”
I WAS IMPRESSED!
Our date got underway:

He was sociable, funny, resilient. I didn’t get butterflies but does it matter?
He’s a huge Whitney fan lol, and has dated a black woman before.
He wants to get married but has been scared before.

He is very much a gentleman in the traditional sense. Asked if I had eaten an hour into drinks then suggested we get dinner too. helped with my coat, ordered my drinks.
3 hours in and we agreed to head off but he went to the toilet first; came back sat down and chatted for ten min and when I said ah the bill he said “ already handled”. It was in the region of 380$.
I spoke about how much i love flowers and appreciated the one he gave to which he said “ next time I will bring you a bunch of them”.

Something i noticed:

Fun. It’s been said before but being in ones feminine energy means being fun, light and flirty he mentioned a few times how much he likes a fun woman (he even clarified “ I mean real fun not the other tinder kind”). Previously I interpretated that as wanting adventure and mountain biking lol but it means more having a spritely energy.

My dilemma now is physical attraction. He’s not ugly at all but I didn’t want to jump his bones and knowing me that urge won’t come. But, so far he has all the other qualities I’m looking for so won’t write him off just yet. I really need a gentleman that adores me and can look after our family.

Anywho, Date with a potential D-delivery candidate later. It’s been 4 months and I’m getting antsy.

Yup, a lesson learned. Got to take from it and keep it pushing. No need to kick yourself over it.

Delete and block. He deserves not one more second of your time. On to the next!!
It took me some time but I finally did. I was really really getting into him. I wanted us to be a thing and I was ready to be done with my SO search.

I got the flowers Mr. C (c is for cancelled LOL) sent to my job to apologize for cancelling on me the first time. He went on and on about how he searched for something I would like. That he asked his mom and sis for their inputs. The flowers were alright. Cutesy, like you would pick up at the grocery store. And they included roses when I specifically said no roses :rolleyes: .

A good friend of mine asked to get brunch/lunch tomorrow. I told him that I hadn't seen Endgame yet, and he wanted to take me to the movies too. I wish that we could just be a couple and be done. I had a crush on him for a year, but we've only stayed friends. Sigh. I appreciate his friendship, but I think that he's just slow :drunk: :drunk:

It took me some time but I finally did. I was really really getting into him. I wanted us to be a thing and I was ready to be done with my SO search.

I got the flowers Mr. C (c is for cancelled LOL) sent to my job to apologize for cancelling on me the first time. He went on and on about how he searched for something I would like. That he asked his mom and sis for their inputs. The flowers were alright. Cutesy, like you would pick up at the grocery store. And they included roses when I specifically said no roses :rolleyes: .

A good friend of mine asked to get brunch/lunch tomorrow. I told him that I hadn't seen Endgame yet, and he wanted to take me to the movies too. I wish that we could just be a couple and be done. I had a crush on him for a year, but we've only stayed friends. Sigh. I appreciate his friendship, but I think that he's just slow :drunk: :drunk:

You threw the flowers in the trash right? And didn't acknowledge receipt (i.e. didn't send a thank you text)? :look:

You threw the flowers in the trash right? And didn't acknowledge receipt (i.e. didn't send a thank you text)? :look:
I sure didn't LOL!!!! I have those flowers right on my dining room table to enjoy :lachen: :lachen:
About the texting thing. So what had happened was that I was still weak and in my feelings, so I did text him that I got them when he asked. I also told him that the flowers were okay, and let him throw a fit about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knew that that's exactly how he would react when I said it.

But I have a general rule that I'm not going to go without something I want just to spite you.

Him :Swiss , 42, 6ft 5 , in shape, Owner of an aviation company, no kids never married

We started talking a month ago and had plans to meet 3 weeks ago but he cancelled. I was nonchalant about it and wrote him off but to be fair he gave me a heads up the night before he may cancel due to a meeting.
He tried to reorganize but I wasn’t really concerned. Anyway last week we agreed on meeting yesterday. He’s not from the city so i picked the location and sent to him for review. The most expensive hotel bar in the city lol.

I arrive and as he greeted me I noticed on the table a wrapped long stemmed single rose sitting in a glass of water. “ a token to show how sorry i am for cancelling previously”
I WAS IMPRESSED!
Our date got underway:

He is very much a gentleman in the traditional sense. Asked if I had eaten an hour into drinks then suggested we get dinner too. helped with my coat, ordered my drinks.
3 hours in and we agreed to head off but he went to the toilet first; came back sat down and chatted for ten min and when I said ah the bill he said “ already handled”. It was in the region of 380$.
I spoke about how much i love flowers and appreciated the one he gave to which he said “ next time I will bring you a bunch of them”.

Something i noticed:

Fun. It’s been said before but being in ones feminine energy means being fun, light and flirty he mentioned a few times how much he likes a fun woman (he even clarified “ I mean real fun not the other tinder kind”). Previously I interpretated that as wanting adventure and mountain biking lol but it means more having a spritely energy.

My dilemma now is physical attraction. He’s not ugly at all but I didn’t want to jump his bones and knowing me that urge won’t come. But, so far he has all the other qualities I’m looking for so won’t write him off just yet. I really need a gentleman that adores me and can look after our family.

Anywho, Date with a potential D-delivery candidate later. It’s been 4 months and I’m getting antsy.

where did you meet him?

I WAS IMPRESSED!
Our date got underway:

Something i noticed:

Heck, I'm getting butterflies lol

This new Libra guy I'm talking to is fine AF, but also seems wishy-washy AF. Talkin' bout he "goes with the flow" and he's "fluid" with plans. Keep going and you gon "flow" your way out of seeing me tomorrow. Flow on down the river and miss me with that :lachen:
I heard Libra men are a mess, but I’ve never dated one and I’m a Libra :lachen:

I had a really good time with my guy friend. He always treats me so well when we go out. I still feel like he's giving me signals that he likes me, but until he lets me know, then we're just friends. He wants to take me to go see Endgame, so I'm looking forward to that!

I heard Libra men are a mess, but I’ve never dated one and I’m a Libra :lachen:
I'm a Libra too. I keep hearing Libra men are a mess.

I was on OKC and guy asked me to go on date. He texted 2 hours before stating his daughter was home sick all day and that he was low energy if we could reschedule to Sunday.
I said I can't do Sunday. He never answered so I blocked him.
My cousin said that was a little harsh..............I don't think so I smell bull from this guy.
I deleted my account again just way to many jokers.
Thinking about trying Match again I need a paid app.

I find tinder is the best app, the more attractive men are on there, in my experience.

I agree completely. The last guy I dated was from tinder and a complete sweetheart. He was so fine we were in a pool and this old white man left his grandkids swam towards us to tell him how beautiful his eyes were :lachen:.

I've spoken in a previous thread about Mr billionaire. From his profile he just looked cute, friendly and lowkey come to find out his family's business makes 4 billion a year:perplexed:.

Just a vent post:
Im in love with a man who sees me as nothing more than a sister and we're beginning to develop that and im happy but shoot. Looking at his face every week.
Im trying to date other guys.. but
Sighs
Venting

You're beginning to develop what exactly? You should absolutely date other men if the man is saying you're like a sister to him which basically means you have been friendzoned. Has their ever been anything more between the two of you?

I have to sit and write down the standards I have for a man earning the right to date/court me. And I need to think about the traits I want in a husband. One thing I decided awhile ago was that he has to love God more than he loves me, and that means that I have to do the same.

There's so much to work on.

I changed my dating preferences on my apps to only guys that are Christian or Catholic. You’ll be amazed at how many people I eliminated by doing that. I prefer black guys but I’m open to dating men from other cultures. Many Asian men practice Hinduism or Buddhism and there are a good number of white people and diverse groups of men that are atheists or have on their profile “spiritual but not religious” I took them out too. So my dating pool has gotten significantly smaller. At first I panicked becuase it was already slim pickens from the get go but God is so important in my life and I need a significant other that can attend church with me, someone I can talk to about spiritual things, someone who can pray for me and our family if we have one. I’ll feel more in tune with him if he believes and follows the lord.

I have a gym crush
First of all, I'm not a gym person at all. I forced myself to go this really nice gym closer to my house since the summer is coming. And lawd, am I glad I signed up. These men at this gym are completely different than in planet fitness. This was an upgrade for me as far as eye candy. But this one guy got my attention. He kinda looks like Derrick Jaxson from youtube (the guy who gives relationship advice in his car). Chocolate, very built, and a nice smile. Good lawd. He has been a big reason why I stay longer on the cardio machine lol.

so for those of you who want to see what a narcissist does to love bomb you, see below. I stopped dating this man in summer of 2017 because he didn't want a commitment. I don't speak to him. But he hits me up every year around this time since it's close to my bday to spill his heart out. Then he goes back into hiding for another year until my next bday. I don't talk to this guy at all. I have no idea what's going on in his life. The last communication I had with him was this time last year for my bday when I told him "thanks for bday wishes".

I've spent a lot of time learning about narcissism because of him. So I'm not triggered by this. It's comical to me now. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced. I knew he was going to contact me the closer it gets to my bday (3 weeks out)...and I was right. Like clockwork. This is what he just wrote me in email:

I just wanted you to know I finally got that career job. I’m finally able to get to where I want to be. And I just miss you. I’ve been single since u I haven’t dated since u. I realize I’m old news to you and I wish you the best I truly wish you got what you wanted. I just wanted you to know I haven’t moved on from you. It’s hard too.... not looking for a reply or whatever. Just for u to honestly know I stuck to my guns n set out what I wanted to do and get to a point where I felt I could be able to give you what you deserve. I wish u was here. Take care

I truly mean NO disrespect. Just know you meant everything I said you were to me.

Back