The good reverend sends me the sweetest messages. If he’s gaming this hard and not for real, he has to be the devil himself.

Side bar...
There is a woman I met in the streets last summer with a few of my homegirls. It ended up turning into a really dope opportunity for all of us. We ran into her again a few weeks later at an event. We all had fun together and exchanged info. I’m wording this weirdly to protect privacy but it was all pure wholesome fun.

Anyway, we message each other back and forth but she almost always tells me I’m beautiful. To the point where I lowkey wonder if she’s interested me.

Do any of you know when a woman is trying to holla at you? I barely can tell when a man is interested.

The good reverend sends me the sweetest messages. If he’s gaming this hard and not for real, he has to be the devil himself.

Side bar...
There is a woman I met in the streets last summer with a few of my homegirls. It ended up turning into a really dope opportunity for all of us. We ran into her again a few weeks later at an event. We all had fun together and exchanged info. I’m wording this weirdly to protect privacy but it was all pure wholesome fun.

Anyway, we message each other back and forth but she almost always tells me I’m beautiful. To the point where I lowkey wonder if she’s interested me.

Do any of you know when a woman is trying to holla at you? I barely can tell when a man is interested.
If it feels weird and you start to question it, then she is trying to holla! Lol. Some of the things that have been done, or said to me have made the record scratch many times! Lol

I don't know what it is about every spring that makes me want to live my best ho life, but I'm not mad at it. I have a date this evening, date Monday, working out the details for a date with a possible new FwB situation. I'm not stressing over any of them (except the FwB. I need that :look: ) and just want to enjoy my life. It's so freeing :circle:

Broke up on Monday. Got a potential meetup set for this upcoming Monday.

Apparently, I'm cold-blooded :look:

That's how to do it!! Get some!

giphy.gif

I don't know what it is about every spring that makes me want to live my best ho life, but I'm not mad at it. I have a date this evening, date Monday, working out the details for a date with a possible new FwB situation. I'm not stressing over any of them (except the FwB. I need that :look: ) and just want to enjoy my life. It's so freeing :circle:

Lol I feel like that every year too. Once April hits, I start acting up :laugh: April-early May is one of my favorite times of the year. I plan on having a lot of fun this year...the only thing I'm committed to is not taking these men seriously:laugh:

Had my coffee date and it went well. He's super ambitious and such a caveman :laugh:. He's very serious, but I got him to chuckle a few times LOL!! I think that he isn't used to being asked questions cause he's a straight up interrogator (not in a bad way).
The way that man hugged me when we said goodbye :giggle::giggle: . I'm not sure about how I feel about him yet.

On the other hand, I chatted with this uber religious guy (D). He's hyper-focused on finding a wife. He wanted to set a date for today and I told him that I had a date already. Dude got all in his feelings!!!! It was actually cute him arguing his case against dating multiple guys at once. I told him that I appreciate his opinion and respect his boundaries. But I also said feel free to reach out if you change your mind.

Guess who texted me today after my date :grin::grin:. He tried to be slick and set up something today, but I'm busy and told him that I'm open Friday morning. He huffed a little but we shall see.

i had a polyfiller date on friday and i looked fan-tab-ulous!
I walked in and his face was like "omg yayyyyyy". And i saw what he was wearing...no effort, sneakers, jeans and a gilet.

literally nothing about me suggests I would turn up in jeans and converses to a fancy restaurant/bar so why would you?! :drunk:

This minimal effort wave needs to die. Tu-day!

2nd
A firend of a friend has had the hots for me since last Aug. We live in different countries and i would like to think i've made it clear that only friendship is on the cards.
Tell me why today he's like trying to get me flewed out?! lol
Goes to show, for every guy that wants to go dutch there's another asking to book my flight.
I'm not going though.

Last edited:
i had a polyfiller date on friday and i looked fan-tab-ulous!
I walked in and his face was like "omg yayyyyyy". And i saw what he was wearing...no effort, sneakers, jeans and a gilet.

literally nothing about me suggests I would turn up in jeans and converses to a fancy restaurant/bar so why would you?! :drunk:

This minimal effort wave needs to die. Tu-day!
tenor.gif

You betta, you betta :grin:

---
In regards to the dude, I had to look up Gilet.. :perplexed:.. The dating game just different... :sad:

Last edited:
Had my coffee date and it went well. He's super ambitious and such a caveman :laugh:. He's very serious, but I got him to chuckle a few times LOL!! I think that he isn't used to being asked questions cause he's a straight up interrogator (not in a bad way).
The way that man hugged me when we said goodbye :giggle::giggle: . I'm not sure about how I feel about him yet.

On the other hand, I chatted with this uber religious guy (D). He's hyper-focused on finding a wife. He wanted to set a date for today and I told him that I had a date already. Dude got all in his feelings!!!! It was actually cute him arguing his case against dating multiple guys at once. I told him that I appreciate his opinion and respect his boundaries. But I also said feel free to reach out if you change your mind.

Guess who texted me today after my date :grin::grin:. He tried to be slick and set up something today, but I'm busy and told him that I'm open Friday morning. He huffed a little but we shall see.

I hate this. Guys get in their feelings about you dating more than one man at time, Yet they can do it themselves and it not be a problem:look: . I have had guys argue me down:arguing: on dating apps. Saying that's not how you find someone Ok :lachen:if you say so. We are on a dating app my guy ....you know where you're looking at multiple profiles (this applies to IRL) but you as man want to control the women around you and tell them they should only be talking to you. :angeldevil:NO. This is why I don't tell them I'm going on date I just say I'm not available, i don't care if I'm at home deep conditioning while binging you tube that's none of your business. You don't have that kind of access to me yet where i might switch something around or drop my binge :drunk: I learned to create those boundaries and there are levels to this, you can't just walk up in my life making demands. I will make allowance for family and friends, maybe work. But these guys out here....you're going to have to put in work.

And they also get in their feelings to when you tell them you have plans already and can not meet up for the time they had planned. I always tell people I have a life and that life came before you. We can pick a time that works well for both of us but don't get mad if it's Tuesday and you ask me to go out Wednesday and I turn you down.

I hate this. Guys get in their feelings about you dating more than one man at time, Yet they can do it themselves and it not be a problem:look: . I have had guys argue me down:arguing: on dating apps. Saying that's not how you find someone Ok :lachen:if you say so. We are on a dating app my guy ....you know where you're looking at multiple profiles (this applies to IRL) but you as man want to control the women around you and tell them they should only be talking to you. :angeldevil:NO. This is why I don't tell them I'm going on date I just say I'm not available, i don't care if I'm at home deep conditioning while binging you tube that's none of your business. You don't have that kind of access to me yet where i might switch something around or drop my binge :drunk: I learned to create those boundaries and there are levels to this, you can't just walk up in my life making demands. I will make allowance for family and friends, maybe work. But these guys out here....you're going to have to put in work.

And they also get in their feelings to when you tell them you have plans already and can not meet up for the time they had planned. I always tell people I have a life and that life came before you. We can pick a time that works well for both of us but don't get mad if it's Tuesday and you ask me to go out Wednesday and I turn you down.
I love this, I get stuck at the "What are plans?" question... I can be borderline rude.. like none of your BI

I love this, I get stuck at the "What are plans?" question... I can be borderline rude.. like none of your BI
Sometimes you have maintain that way if you don't they will try to run you from the start and I don't have time for it. I don't have time to argue or fuss with you either i'm going to block you. I don't understand how these guys want to be all in your business, be faithful and honest but they can't return the favor. No.....I'm keeping my foot on your neck until I feel comfortable. Now when we are in a exclusive relationship that's when I might relax a little even then I'm still sleeping with one eye open.

This is why I don't tell them I'm going on date I just say I'm not available, i don't care if I'm at home deep conditioning while binging you tube that's none of your business. You don't have that kind of access to me yet where i might switch something around or drop my binge :drunk: I learned to create those boundaries
This is my first time dating more than one man at the same time, and I wanted to try the honest route first :look: . Imma try the "it ain't yo business" route, and see how that feels for me.

Started chatting online with another guy 2 days ago, but really got the ball rolling with him this morning. I gave him my number and he gave me a call while he was at work. I appreciated that we went from online straight to calls with no texting in between. We talked for a little while before I had to go. It was a really good conversation. He led it. It wasn't like pulling teeth. He gave me a lot of his personality. He's a Gemini :lol: . He also has an excellent job :drunk: . He wants to set up a dinner and movie date next week, and he asked if I was free anytime today to talk again.

Well someone's starting off on the right foot!

^ Me three!!

Stayed up til 2am on the phone with Mr. C. He and I are hitting it off real hard but he's not love bombing me. We were texting as he was getting ready for work, then called me when he got there.
Man called me at work and said that he would call again later, y'all :love3:

Playing the waiting game and I hate it. We've been dating for months- We see each other multiple times a week, I sleep over at least once a week, we got out on dates, I have a key to his freaking home- yet he still hasn't asked me to be his gf.
Never been in this situation and I hate it,but I have too much pride to have the "what are we?" convo :cry3:

Playing the waiting game and I hate it. We've been dating for months- We see each other multiple times a week, I sleep over at least once a week, we got out on dates, I have a key to his freaking home- yet he still hasn't asked me to be his gf.
Never been in this situation and I hate it,but I have too much pride to have the "what are we?" convo :cry3:
You need to have that conversation so you know where you stand and what your next moves should be.

You need to have that conversation so you know where you stand and what your next moves should be.

I know the feeling but have the convo and if he's umming and ahhhing either drop him or start rotational dating.
lol
Just blurt out " are you my boyfriend?" no lead up, no tense convo with a sitdown just boom. Done. It seems like he'll will likely say " i guess so" lol

DON'T have the 'what are we' convo. Just fall back. Don't be as available. You are there too much, especially as someone who hasn't heard the gf title yet.

Don't act cold or mean. Be just as you always are but find something else to do for a bit. Be very sweet when you say you can't.

Otherwise, he will take it for granted that you will just be there and won't be motivated to define your relationship.

If he doesn't respond, no worries. Start rotating fresh ones into your sched.

@kimpaur
You need to fallback. You doing too much going with the flow nothing has been established. Heck give him his key back! Please tell me he doesn’t have a key to your place? How would you feel if you saw him with another woman? You shouldn’t feel like anything. We need to stop accepting the silent agreements. Set some boundaries and get a clear understanding of your situationship with him. I’m not even gonna call it a relationship, because it hasn’t been established.

Back