I'm the same way kinda. I don't mind a phone call at night before I go to bed, but a call at 6pm, right when I get off of work, and you want to stay on the phone for hours? :nono: I can't get anything else done or relax

I’m on the fence about it.

I let you know I’m not a talker but I’m not getting to know you via text. :look: We can text but don’t ask me what I’m thinking or what I want to know. You want to talk, give me a day and time so I can be prepared and even then, I’m still not putting everything out there. I always think of @PrissiSippi when I say “if I text/say too much now, what will we talk about in person?”

The way dudes want to microwave getting to know you these days, you gotta let them know you don’t even own a microwave so you have no idea how it even works.

I let you know I’m not a talker but I’m not getting to know you via text. :look: We can text but don’t ask me what I’m thinking or what I want to know. You want to talk, give me a day and time so I can be prepared and even then, I’m still not putting everything out there. I always think of @PrissiSippi when I say “if I text/say too much now, what will we talk about in person?”

The way dudes want to microwave getting to know you these days, you gotta let them know you don’t even own a microwave so you have no idea how it even works.

:lachen::lachen:True Dat!

Am I the only one who hates when a man calls? I don’t even pick up for family. :look: Now I gotta ignore you in yet another mode of communication. :lol:
Essentially what we are doing are seducing men with out femininity. You can't do that through text. You can only do this through phone or better in person. I LOVE it when a man calls because it gives me a platform to really get to know him and give him snippets of my personality. But I'm an extrovert.

Essentially what we are doing are seducing men with out femininity. You can't do that through text. You can only do this through phone or better in person. I LOVE it when a man calls because it gives me a platform to really get to know him and give him snippets of my personality. But I'm an extrovert.
I'm an introvert so phone calls need to be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. :lol:

I'm the same way kinda. I don't mind a phone call at night before I go to bed, but a call at 6pm, right when I get off of work, and you want to stay on the phone for hours? :nono: I can't get anything else done or relax

Y'all get me. *daps*

Sir, you will not "good morning" text me to death. You surely will not. BLOCKEDT.

This fool has sent me a "good morning" text message for the past few days and that's it. No phone call... just "good morning." BLOCKEDT.

I have to look at myself in the mirror and try to figure out who these people take me for.
I got a fool good morning me to death online. I stopped answering today. Another one that will keep doing that and never try to meet up.

I met this guy on Bumble (first date through the app).
Date1: good conversation, lots of chemistry, very solid date overall minus one part where he’s trying to “teach” me how he shows math to his students. He sees that I’m clearly not into that part of the conversation and we talk about family, values and other normal topics.
He tries to get me on a second date the next day but I simply don’t like going on dates on Sundays.

Date 2: we go bowling which was fun except he was being extraordinarily picky about getting a bowling ball. I picked up on him saying he had adhd which is alarming if he is actually dealing with said condition. But outside of that, conversation is good and we learn a bit more about each other’s lives.

Date 3: he’s late (traffic was pretty bad so not entirely unforgivable). He asked me to get the movie tickets- we had discussed my viewpoint on how I don’t pay on dates that have romance potential but will happily go Dutch with a platonic friend. He’s got the mindset of both people contributing (he’s been paying for all the dinners). Fine, I get the tickets (I already had movie tickets from Costco).
During the movie, he talks- why???? I wanted to watch the movie in peace. I was clearly irritated and told him to just enjoy the movie.
Then we leave after the movie ends and he goes to the bathroom to make sure my makeup isn’t on him (happened on date 1 when I wore the Fenty foundation). Since he told me that after date 1, I haven’t worn that foundation but he did the bathroom check anyway during our 2nd date too. So that irritates me.
He goes to walk me to my car and the regular every to that garage is closed and we take a different route. He complains... which again irritates me. At the end I find my car and no goodnight kiss (regressing) because I was just annoyed by his behavior. I go home and he texts me several times through the night apologizing and saying he’d like another chance.

Should I go for a date 4? Was date 3 just an off night or a preview into what a relationship would be like?

Should I go for a date 4? Was date 3 just an off night or a preview into what a relationship would be like?

What is your conversation like outside of the dates?

I think date 3 is so early for your best version to suddenly fall apart lol.

It’s weird for him to complain about the makeup. I love Fenty! Lol. It comes off easy when you wash so it’s not a big deal.

The good reverend is still in the game. He checked on me after he was done with “work.”

I told him I had just came from urgent care and he insisted on bringing me food and keeping me company. It was really nice. We listened to music and talked too much as always.

We spent about 6 hours sitting in my living room. We didn’t even bother to turn the lights on when it got dark. It was a wholesome good time. I really like this kid.

The good reverend is still in the game. He checked on me after he was done with “work.”

I told him I had just came from urgent care and he insisted on bringing me food and keeping me company. It was really nice. We listened to music and talked too much as always.

We spent about 6 hours sitting in my living room. We didn’t even bother to turn the lights on when it got dark. It was a wholesome good time. I really like this kid.
:):2inlove:

It would be nice to go back and meet you sooner. I wonder where we would have ended up at.

Sure is interesting how I made one step and it led me down a road sometimes I wish I hadn't ended up at.

I'm taking care of what I need to but it would be nice if I could have the icing on the cake as well.

Sigh... I went out the other night and one of the bouncers looked like he could be my dad. He was so busy trying to flirt and buy drinks he obviously missed the look of confusion and disgust on my face. Smh
We’re having a going away party this weekend for my uncle who got a new job in a different state and guess what kind of lounge he picked.....cat daddy central. Sigh is right lol.

Please do NOT quote!!!

Any suggestions on how to in-cooperate the block on dudes? Tired of texting for weeks, words being disregarded, etc...

I know it is will power, I just want to hear it from others... I am quick to delete convo but will commence after a text...

@AnjelLuvs im confused. What do you mean in-cooperate the block? Are they not being consistent with communicating? Texting today and then gone for weeks after then pop up and text again? I usually just don’t respond but also remember mercury is in retrograde :look: so if it’s maybe a little abnormal now...

Otherwise, just block or stop responding. They just want to see if you are available.

@AnjelLuvs im confused. What do you mean in-cooperate the block? Are they not being consistent with communicating? Texting today and then gone for weeks after then pop up and text again? I usually just don’t respond but also remember mercury is in retrograde :look: so if it’s maybe a little abnormal now...

Otherwise, just block or stop responding. They just want to see if you are available.
Incorporate as in just start blocking dudes that are just on some texting stuff, instead of calling/meeting up...
I do not think after a month, feeling like I should have meet you asking tooo much... I know answering own question as I type the foolery out, what best option is, but am I asking for too much...

@AnjelLuvs Block, block, and some more block.

People are always like what about his closure? Forget him and his closure. :ban::peace:

Yes, this exactly, like do I, or should I be on some, hey this is not working out, or just BLOCK! lOL

Last edited:
@AnjelLuvs
You show people how to treat you.
That’s a lot of chaotic energy you are entertaining. Your time is valuable. Don’t allow others to randomly pop in and out of your life. Don’t allow them to have you hanging on a string.
Remember you are more than likely not the only one. They usually go down a list of women they know who will answer the phone, or respond to a text when they are bored or lonely.

You have to tell yourself and believe you aren’t missing out on anything if you block them. Holding on to that energy blocks positive energy to flow to and from you.

Am I the only one who hates when a man calls? I don’t even pick up for family. :look: Now I gotta ignore you in yet another mode of communication. :lol:

I'm extroverted, but I HATE phone calls! I always have. I love in-person communication because that's when we can really get a feel for each others personality and how well we vibe. If we're not together in-person, I'd rather text but even then the texts should be more about setting up a time to meet than really getting to know each other.

On another note, I've been having lots of fun with my FWB lately. I'm telling y'all Aquarius is the real sex sign, not Scorpio :lol:.
I've been feeling very carefree and happy lately. I've been just focusing on having fun when it comes to men. I'm looking forward to the summer...more fun events and chances to go out.

What is your conversation like outside of the dates?

I think date 3 is so early for your best version to suddenly fall apart lol.

It’s weird for him to complain about the makeup. I love Fenty! Lol. It comes off easy when you wash so it’s not a big deal.

He’s white, so my mocha makeup somehow always gets on him. It’s frustrating for us both.

Outside of that moment our conversation is fun, with some banter, and life stories in between. He went followed me to my morning errands so he could help and apologize. So I guess a brownie point for that.

He’s white, so my mocha makeup somehow always gets on him. It’s frustrating for us both.

Outside of that moment our conversation is fun, with some banter, and life stories in between. He went followed me to my morning errands so he could help and apologize. So I guess a brownie point for that.
I would have a meltdown and end the date if someone’s makeup rubbed off on my clothes.

Back