We here have all seen the type: controlling, selfish manipulative, spiteful. He broke up with me yet, he was the salty one. He did some REAL shady stuff that actually took me by surprise. All good :)

I'm 2 for 2. Meaning my 2 most trifling exes have gotten the official memo to stay TF out of my life. I am a sharp shooter of any man who does me dirty then thinks they can walk back into my life.

Last edited:
^^ @Browndilocks I could tell what type of guy he was with that message. Manipulating men do stuff like that to try to get you back in their web of bullish. But girl....you're comeback was icy as Antarctica. I'm sure he won't pull that again. Did he respond back?

No response, thank you.
source.gif

I have another date with the good rev coming up. We are both super busy but I appreciate his effort in finding times that work.

He also makes me realizes how trash other men are. He answers my questions directly and doesn't avoid responsibility for anything.

I'm trying not to get too excited about him but he's great so far.

Last edited:
Didn't snag anyone new at the black tie event but I looked great and had a wonderful time.

I ran into a guy I dated. He was chatting me up and attempting to plan our next date when who I assume was his gf came by. Becky was mad . He didn't introduce us, made a lame excuse and bee lined away from us. He is a mess.

I got rid of a couple of dudes. They were taking up space . I will keep out of town bae, we don't see each other often but when we do he likes to wine and dine me.
I'm going to a black tie event this weekend solo. Hopefully I see something I like.

I had a great weekend even though my date with the good rev was rescheduled.

3 of my friends had events and they all were pretty dope. Sunday, I went to the last event and ran into physician bae again. He was looking good too. NYC is way too small. I saw so many people I wasn't expecting to see but they were all pleasant surprises.

This is all a sista's looking for :sad:

None of my friends share my music tastes... and I watch multiple movies a week sometimes.

I just want some male energy to share these experiences with. Guess I'll just live vicariously through you for now #LeSigh
Seriously! That’s it! Someone who gets excited because of the concerts coming to town and good movies coming out

Back