Thanks ladies. The nerves faded after about 10 minutes. The convo was effortless and we have a lot in common. However, I wasn't too thrilled about his style (kinda plain). I feel bad for judging that but everything else is cool so far.

He referred to himself as a blerd (blk nerd). Ok :cool:

We've been on about 4 more dates since this post. I like him :) he's kind and chivalrous. We are going to see Nao this week. I'm glad we have similar music tastes, so now I have a concert buddy too.

I reposted "If he doesn't call or text you, he's not interested. Stop wasting your time" on my IG story. The good Rev. Run has been hitting me up every day since :lachen:I wasn't even talking about young homie but I ain't mad.

Also, I've noticed there are 3 types of men who waste my time.

The ones who gas me up but never make any real effort towards anything. The ones who get mad that I don't show I like them enough after less than 3 weeks. Like, dude... can I know you first. And most dangerous type, the ones that do everything call, text, spend and want everything from me but commitment.

My cousin invited me to a speed dating event, but I politely declined. I’m taking a sabbatical again from dating. I need to get my life in order before I go back out there, and I don’t need anymore distractions. Her guy friend who is in a relationship but is having trouble with his girlfriend offered to go with her to the speed dating event. She was mad and shocked that he would go considering he has a girlfriend. Let’s just say I ain’t missing nothing by not going to that event. It’s probably a room full of married or taken men anyway. I’m good.

The ones who gas me up but never make any real effort towards anything. The ones who get mad that I don't show I like them enough after less than 3 weeks. Like, dude... can I know you first. And most dangerous type, the ones that do everything call, text, spend and want everything from me but commitment.
I've also found these are the ones that claim to be the "good" guy.

So guess I'm officially off the market :look: . I asked him what should I refer to him as with my friends, and he said, "Your boyfriend."
That was fast :lachen:

Congrats!! And enjoy!!

But remember.... :look:
612021_1294094994083_full.jpg

I forgot to tell y’all this but I just saw his ig story and he was making lamb and I was reminded...

A male friend of mine, who everyone thinks likes me, invited me over for dinner. He has dinners often and usually 5-8 ppl come.

I get there and it was just us. It was a lil awkward but his roommate came home. She and I are cool and she ended up hanging out with us. Anyway, this man tells me he stole the lamb chops he was making. What grown man steals groceries?

I was scared he was going to have a talk with me but we just ate and I went home.

I know that was random but I had to tell someone.

@ArrrBeee in one he’s seeing someone, in the other he’s not.
And they both spell confused liar.
This stuff gets so old.

I have a story for yall. So this guy I met on plenty of fish like 5 years ago. Yesterday he found me on Facebook and texted. I didn't respond so he called via fb messeger. Now this man is nuts that's why I don't respond and just block him. The last time he contacted me I was in a relationship. When I told him this he got pissed and said he find my boyfriend and tell him everything. There is nothing to tell I was with crazy and broke up long before my current boyfriend at that time came into the picture. The reason me crazy stopped speaking is beacause when we stopped seeing one another he got mad and created another pof profile written in German. His name was I will destroy you:confused:. That's why I don't pay his no mind.So I told my current bf who laughed and said he nuts then he read the messages and he showed me how to block someone. Before I blocked him I told him last time. Checked your crazy and the answer is no!BLOCKED

My friend is trying to get me in the mood to date:confused: or get laid:abducted:
I just want to school,gym and work right now I'm tired of these menz. I like my alone time with cinnespice. I'm dating myself.
But when spring/summer rolls around:angeldevil:I'm baaaaaccckkkkk
But I'm tired of the crazies online just have to settle for IRL.

I met this guy in a grocery store nearly two months ago and he has been trying to see/talk to me since and I've been more or less impossible to do either with. Why does he keep trying?
So I told this man point blank that I was not interested in anything romantic so he could stop texting me because I didn't want to waste his time. He said he thought we could be friends and what did he do to give me that impression? I told him I was genuinely sorry about assuming his intentions but men will try all sorts of innocuous things to get close to women and he said he wasn't aware that things like that happen. :rolleyes:

So even if I was open to being friends now I know he's full of it. He says something like "that's too bad, we could've been great friends." Sounds like the end of the convo right? WRONG. He is still texting and calling me despite receiving ZERO response from your girl.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 57
Back