As soon as I hear what your job is I lose all interest.

Potential is nice but umm er, sir What can I do with Panera???

I do love their soup though. My oldest son makes more money than you..... ( I feel petty)

I'm really not into this online dating. Lemme stop talking to these weird people. o_O
I judge too. It's no fun dating broke guys. Plus I'm thinking about the future.

SN: I've never had Panera, my sister told me it's mad good. I need to try it out asap
It's good. They started popping up in NYC in the past 2 years. Soups, salads, sandwiches and pasta.

Panera soups are everything to me. After I drop my little off, I will be going, lol.

He's a graphic designer. 30, never married. No children. I haven't inquired about anything else. @SlimPickinz
Yes to the bold. I have to try and make some copycat ones I found on pinterest.

:cry2::lachen:
50086353_10217457491300272_5479673478447628288_n.jpg

Thanks ladies. The nerves faded after about 10 minutes. The convo was effortless and we have a lot in common. However, I wasn't too thrilled about his style (kinda plain). I feel bad for judging that but everything else is cool so far.

He referred to himself as a blerd (blk nerd). Ok :cool:
That's great. If his style is plain that means there is more money for you.

Yes, Panera.

Nope, He's not in college. Its his side hustle he hinted at. I didn't dig in to find out more and really tuned out after thinking about picking up some wild mushroom soup later that day.
Panera soups are everything to me. After I drop my little off, I will be going, lol.

He's a graphic designer. 30, never married. No children. I haven't inquired about anything else. @SlimPickinz
It's known in the entrepreneur space (I'm assuming that's what he's referring to) to get a job in the type of business you want to start. The issue (for women in general) is becoming the women that builds with a man instead of the women that spends with the man.

If I were you I would see where his head is at.

It's known in the entrepreneur space (I'm assuming that's what he's referring to) to get a job in the type of business you want to start. The issue (for women in general) is becoming the women that builds with a man instead of the women that spends with the man.

If I were you I would see where his head is at.
I agree that more questions should be asked as well as gathering data. It also depends on the age of the poster too and what her intent is behind dating.

Im not interested in a 30 year old man, starting off in his craft. Unless his family has money and he's inheriting.....:abducted:
I figured that. He might be going in a good direction, but you may want a man already established. I know I would at my stage in the game. Heck you said you have a son that makes more than him. I have boys too, so there is no “working with a brotha” stuff going on here. I got two “brothas” I’m working with already! Lol Shouldn’t even be out here dating if a person that old is working on getting established. He really doesn’t have the time if he is grinding.

Last edited:
I figured that. He might be going in a good direction, but you may want a man already established. I know I would at my stage in the game. Heck you said you have a son that makes more than him. I have boys too, so there is no “working with a brotha” stuff going on here. I got two “brothas” I’m working with already! Lol Shouldn’t even be out here dating if a person that old is working on getting established. He really doesn’t have the time if he is grinding.
Yes! My oldest even though he is working and in school He still isn't ready to fly. The little one is crumb snatching, LOL.
Nice young man but that's all I have. I wish I had a younger girlfriend to steer him to. A lot of younger men approach me not believing my age. I'm polite and will have conversation but that's about it my brother, that's about it. @Evolving78

I met this guy walking home. He has a pleasant disposition and protective qualities. It wasn't until after I gave him my number I found out he was a doorman. :look:

The next day I'm passing a Basketball Arena and I noticed a group of guys standing around talking. On my way back, the same group of guys are there and I here a man say "get home safely friend", "yo friend","hey yo friend". People turned around to look, I just kept walking.

I met this guy walking home. He has a pleasant disposition and protective qualities. It wasn't until after I gave him my number I found out he was a doorman. :look:

The next day I'm passing a Basketball Arena and I noticed a group of guys standing around talking. On my way back, the same group of guys are there and I here a man say "get home safely friend", "yo friend","hey yo friend". People turned around to look, I just kept walking.
A professional doorman? I know some who make about 75k in Manhattan.
A dude who just chills outside buildings? hard pass lol.

Conversation. Lasts around 17 minutes.

Him. You can call me on block.

Calls.

Conversation ensues about children status , smoking, living situations, etc.

Him. After 10 minutes , do you have more pictures ?
Me. :look:
Him. Are you affectionate?

Him. Do you like to kiss ?

Him. Do you like to cuddle? (he explains the different ways to cuddle )

Me.:confused: Click.

Random thoughts.

It seems like men don’t feel mentioning they like to give massages as inappropriate.

It frankly skeeves me out. Maybe I’m weird but I don’t want to entertain you giving me a massage.

Last edited:

They make good money. I know one who gets 500+ from each apartment as a tip during the holidays, something like five figures in total. Just as a Christmas bonus.

Conversation. Lasts around 17 minutes.

Him. You can call me on block.

Calls.

Conversation ensues about children status , smoking, living situations, etc.

Him. After 10 minutes , do you have more pictures ?
Him. Are you affectionate?

Him. Do you like to kiss ?

Him. Do you like to cuddle? (he explains the different ways to cuddle )

Me.:confused: Click.
They sure do move fast nowadays! Lol

A professional doorman? I know some who make about 75k in Manhattan.
A dude who just chills outside buildings? hard pass lol.
Based on the thick coat he was wearing, it looks like he stands outside.

Some of them are in unions as well. Those who work the luxury apartment buildings make a good salary plus tips.

What kind of building does your new 'friend' work in?
I couldn't consider it luxury but I think it's an apartment building.

Last edited:
Back