Dude on bumble asked me if I liked a certain thing and I said no. He asked me why and I told him why. He said that I was complaining and it’s no wonder why I’m single. Huh? I was simply answering your question. Why ask me if I like or dislike something if there’s only one correct answer? Are we supposed to have the exact same likes and dislikes?? That’s your evaluation of me from what, 2 min of message convo? Unmatched

I’m wasting my time on bumble

and I’m single because I haven’t met the right person yet. Nothing more. And that goes for all the single ladies reading this as well

These men are a trip. That tactic is only to try to convince the woman she needs to be desperate enough to lower her standards to whatever level he would be deemed acceptable at. Like log off and get some therapy sir and stop putting that raggedy mess out into the atmosphere.

This man who I’ve been curving for months just asked me for my cash app.

Let’s see how this goes.

He asked to see my arse. That’s what I get for wanting something for nothin. I obviously said no and he sent me a dollar. Lmao.

I’m in here, cleaning my apt and listening to gospel. And here come this devil. I can’t make this ish up.

Y’all!

So the plot thickens.

I sent a screenshot of the convo with this creeper to my friend in Dallas to keke over. She was like wtf!!?? I dated that man! At first I thought he targeted me after seeing me on her IG. Turns out, he found ME first and randomly met her through POF after.

I sent it to her because I had been telling her about the guy from her city that was always begging me to get flewed out. She said he was ok and they got along well but he was suspect. He would beg to “toss her salad.” They never actually had the chance to be intimate because she blocked him because of his random gross behavior.

I don’t think it’s that random that he found two close friends in two parts of the country. We believe he casts his nasty nets far and wiiiiide!

He originally hit me up in June. It took until January for him to reveal how gross he was. Imagine if I fell for his nice guy act and met with him. Yuck!!!

He’s ok looking to me but my friend thinks he’s handsome. He has a good job and is intelligent. If a random hits you up from Dallas be careful unless your booty loves attention.

Im not sure what to make of this guy but convo mostly has to do with money: He asked me how much do I get paid he wanted to know the amount before taxeso_O. When he came to me house he asked how much I pay for my place and how long Ive been living here...And my car he asked what year its.

I didnt share info with him but I did tell him the year of my car thats its. Ive never dated a guy who is into my financial status so early on.

He is open with his finances and just everything in general. I just think weird for him to question me about my money. Anyway Im turned off by him at this point.

Last edited:
Dude on bumble asked me if I liked a certain thing and I said no. He asked me why and I told him why. He said that I was complaining and it’s no wonder why I’m single. Huh? I was simply answering your question. Why ask me if I like or dislike something if there’s only one correct answer? Are we supposed to have the exact same likes and dislikes?? That’s your evaluation of me from what, 2 min of message convo? Unmatched

I’m wasting my time on bumble
So he asked why and then turned it around on you and said you were complaining.:rolleyes:
No is a complete sentence as well a complete answer. Don't explain yourself.

and I’m single because I haven’t met the right person yet. Nothing more. And that goes for all the single ladies reading this as well

I had a man tell me that I must be Clare Huxtable on the outside and nuts on the inside and that’s why I’m single. Mind you this man is recently engaged with a newborn. Why does my singleness matter to him?

#clowns

I went out with a guy twice and I thought both dates went well especially the first. He is actively involved in the church and is even going to school to get a Doctorate in religious studies, and he worked a full time regular job. I have a feeling from all the questions he was asking me that he was looking for a wife, but it just felt like he was judging me, even his facial expressions were judgemental. I honestly didn’t feel like I fit the mold he was looking for.

For the second date we went to an arcade place and I beat him at almost every game we played together. We were both talking smack and I thought we were having a good time, but afterwards he grew distant, stop texting, being attentive and was rude when I reached out to him. I’m wondering if his ego was bruised, even so I couldn’t picture myself being with someone who acted like a childish baby when he loses or doesn’t get his way. My brother said he would be the type to get jealous if I had a better job, car etc. than him. I also can’t see myself being a preacher’s wife because you’re always being scrutinized under a bubble and I’m a free spirit, I like to do my own thing which is often untraditional. (Sigh) dating sucks. I really liked him.

I went out with a guy twice and I thought both dates went well especially the first. He is actively involved in the church and is even going to school to get a Doctorate in religious studies, and he worked a full time regular job. I have a feeling from all the questions he was asking me that he was looking for a wife, but it just felt like he was judging me, even his facial expressions were judgemental. I honestly didn’t feel like I fit the mold he was looking for.

For the second date we went to an arcade place and I beat him at almost every game we played together. We were both talking smack and I thought we were having a good time, but afterwards he grew distant, stop texting, being attentive and was rude when I reached out to him. I’m wondering if his ego was bruised, even so I couldn’t picture myself being with someone who acted like a childish baby when he loses or doesn’t get his way. My brother said he would be the type to get jealous if I had a better job, car etc. than him. I also can’t see myself being a preacher’s wife because you’re always being scrutinized under a bubble and I’m a free spirit, I like to do my own thing which is often untraditional. (Sigh) dating sucks. I really liked him.
Seems like y’all weren’t equally yoked, so whether you stroked his ego or not there was always gonna be an expiration date. Religious wanna be preacher judge mental man and free spirited open minded woman usually don’t go together. Just my $0.02.

Seems like y’all weren’t equally yoked, so whether you stroked his ego or not there was always gonna be an expiration date. Religious wanna be preacher judge mental man and free spirited open minded woman usually don’t go together. Just my $0.02.

Yeah, you’re right. I’m a little bit of a rebel. I was hoping with the idea that opposites attract we could level each other out. He seemed so grounded. I would rather not marry a dreamer, because then we would both be in trouble. I have my sensible side too but I need a rock, someone who is more committed. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Random but my coworker has a doctorate in religious studies. I work in IT and she has an entry level developer position. I always wonder what's she going to do with that degree.

I met this guy at an event during the week. He stated talking to me as I was reaching for some food. We ended up exchanging number but I'm not adding him to the roster. He's not where I need him to be financially and he was talking about himself A LOT.

Ed and I have plans to meet at the end of the month. I told him I'm down for what ever as long as it doesn't risk my life. He said he makes no promises. That's cute.

Back