So, this guy that ghosted me last week contacted me on Monday. He got no more than three words per sentence. Asked to take me out today. I told him I’d let him know. I have not spoken to him. Like, my plan was just to disappear. Today I get a text with him saying it’s bad out (a friggin nor’easter) and I should come to his place.

upload_2018-11-15_21-8-34.gif

I told him I’m in for the night. Do not disturb and Bedtime are my best friends.

Is your hometown in the DMV?

No ma’am, I’m from the Midwest. She will give you a reading over the phone though! That’s how
the other ladies spoke to her.

I used her right?

I wonder if her prophesy is coming true for me. Time will tell.

Yes you did! And two other ladies as well, from what I can remember it low key sounds like it is :look:

I’ll be stalking your posts in here for further development :laugh: :sekret:

Her reading for my love life is slowly but surely revealing itself, kinda freaked out to be honest. I realize just how WRONG I was about ol dude from last summer, not in the same league. Whatsoever!

Last edited:
So, this guy that ghosted me last week contacted me on Monday. He got no more than three words per sentence. Asked to take me out today. I told him I’d let him know. I have not spoken to him. Like, my plan was just to disappear. Today I get a text with him saying it’s bad out (a friggin nor’easter) and I should come to his place.

View attachment 437877

I told him I’m in for the night. Do not disturb and Bedtime are my best friends.

:arrowright:BLOCK :yep:

I wouldn't entertain any more of his foolishness if I were you as I'm sure there will be more to come if you don't utilize that block button lol.

View attachment 437877

How sweet of him, to make sure that you didn't go anywhere but his house that night. Girl he is a keeper. :spinning:

Ugh. What is wrong with these men? How dare he suggest that you risk your safety to see his trifling self. Goodness he didn't even suggest your place (still terrible).

Yes to the block. :yep:

Anyone ever get approached by a matchmaker?

There were these two ladies just standing in the ladies room at a nice restaurant looking to get women to participate in their company/ set them up. This is a well known company and I was really surprised they were going through such lengths to find women.

Yes you did! And two other ladies as well, from what I can remember it low key sounds like it is :look:

I’ll be stalking your posts in here for further development :laugh: :sekret:
No it isn’t HIM (the one the reader said I will meet). This dude is nice but let’s just say I can tell why as someone, as well accomplished as he is, is single. He can not relate to women at all. He will be my entertainment while I continue on but I am not interested in dating him seriously.

No it isn’t HIM (the one the reader said I will meet). This dude is nice but let’s just say I can tell why as someone, as well accomplished as he is, is single. He can not relate to women at all. He will be my entertainment while I continue on but I am not interested in dating him seriously.

Interesting. What do you mean he can’t relate to women at all?

Did Jo give you a timeframe for when you’ll meet “him”?

She gave me several windows of time in which I would supposedly meet mine.

Interesting. What do you mean he can’t relate to women at all?

Did Jo give you a timeframe for when you’ll meet “him”?

She gave me several windows of time in which I would supposedly meet mine.
Like he doesn’t know how to talk to women. For example- he doesn’t eat pork. He ask me out this week to have lunch. I accepted- then he goes do you have any dietary restrictions. I said no spicy food. Then he goes “lips that eat swine don’t touch mine”... I was like Sir, who said we were gonna kiss, next why not just ask if I eat pork, and finally- just weird period. If you aren’t going to date a woman that eats pork, shouldn’t you find that out upfront?

Or- like when he got upset that I went to a event instead of coming to see him, which he didn’t even tell me that he wanted to see me and two, I am not coming to your house Sir.
Or when he hit me up the next morning and asked me if I took anyone home and was busy with company. But we spoke as I left the event and you know I was by myself.
I just get a weird vibe. Like he is operating in the high school mindset of dating. He is a great community leader, very forward thinking and strong stature but dating wise, he doesn’t carry that same demeanor.

No she didn’t- but I also didn’t ask.

Like he doesn’t know how to talk to women. For example- he doesn’t eat pork. He ask me out this week to have lunch. I accepted- then he goes do you have any dietary restrictions. I said no spicy food. Then he goes “lips that eat swine don’t touch mine”... I was like Sir, who said we were gonna kiss, next why not just ask if I eat pork, and finally- just weird period. If you aren’t going to date a woman that eats pork, shouldn’t you find that out upfront?

Or- like when he got upset that I went to a event instead of coming to see him, which he didn’t even tell me that he wanted to see me and two, I am not coming to your house Sir.
Or when he hit me up the next morning and asked me if I took anyone home and was busy with company. But we spoke as I left the event and you know I was by myself.
I just get a weird vibe. Like he is operating in the high school mindset of dating. He is a great community leader, very forward thinking and strong stature but dating wise, he doesn’t carry that same demeanor.

No she didn’t- but I also didn’t ask.

Oooooh yea that sounds very sketchy & controlling, I hate when men are presumptuous like that too.

And excuuuuse me but how in the hell does he figure it’s any of his business if you did take someone home or had company????? Like really sir? I truly cannot with these dudes.

I had a date last night and I forgot! Can you believe that? My train after work was so screwed up that the date completely slipped my mind. When I got off the train I happened to see my sister and I ended up walking with her to the grocery store. Something similar almost happened to me earlier in the week on my way to court. I was on a train heading back to Brooklyn and for a minute I forgot I was going to the court and almost missed my stop thinking I was on my way home. I had to hop off the train at the last minute. Smh!!! I guess I've been distracted lately.

Anyway, he sent a text at like 9 saying so I guess you aren't coming. I felt so bad and called him to apologize. He didn't answer so I texted him the apology and he wrote back no prob. I feel bad but I'm not rescheduling because we haven't been in contact since he asked me out (which is quite honestly how the date slipped my mind). Not saying me standing him up is his fault but I really forgot he existed for a minute. I do feel bad though.
A date is a Time + Place + Day AND they should confirm with you the day of or day before. You don't have to feel bad. I'm trying to learn how to put it back on them like:

"Oh honey, when you didn't call me to confirm, I made other plans. I would love to spend time with you. :) Next time, please confirm with me ahead of time so I can make time for you :wink: "

You are a high value woman. Your time is not to be wasted ;) You are the BEES-NEES girl!

Can I have it too @UniquelyDivine?

My tarot readings on YouTube all say the same thing, and I know I have watched at least 30 of them. I'm very interested in what the reader will say, and if her message will parallel the rest of the messages that I've been getting.

*Cue John Legend's Each Day Gets Better...*

Yes ma’am!!

Her name is Jo Flowers, she's in Kansas but she does $30 phone readings. She accepts payments via a mailed check or money order, no PayPal or anything like that, she's an older lady and doesn’t trust the newer methods.

It’s a hassle but if you send a money order she will call you right away, if you send her a check it takes her 3 to 5 days to call because she waits for it to clear.

Her shop is called 3 flowers metaphysical & the number is - (785) 234-4992

This is the link to her page with reviews

https://m.facebook.com/3FlowersMetaphysicalTreasures/

I’m home for the holidays and made an appt to go talk to her, I’m sooo curious to hear what she is going to say about the man I’m dating.

Yes ma’am!!

Her name is Jo Flowers, she's in Kansas but she does $30 phone readings. She accepts payments via a mailed check or money order, no PayPal or anything like that, she's an older lady and doesn’t trust the newer methods.

It’s a hassle but if you send a money order she will call you right away, if you send her a check it takes her 3 to 5 days to call because she waits for it to clear.

Her shop is called 3 flowers metaphysical & the number is - (785) 234-4992

This is the link to her page with reviews

https://m.facebook.com/3FlowersMetaphysicalTreasures/

I’m home for the holidays and made an appt to go talk to her, I’m sooo curious to hear what she is going to say about the man I’m dating.

Thanks so much! Girl, I haven't mailed anything in a long time. Off to find a stamp...:drunk:

Someone stop me from my stupidity... I was going to offer a plate to a guy because he is away from family and then go home with him for some slayage.. :perplexed: Lol, Yea I spoke of this dude upthread, no not interested that much, just only perspect at this time...

Last edited:
@bellatiamarie this is why I love this site. This is a place for you to release and get the advice/support you need to heal. :flowers:

Thank you!!! Yessss!! I love you ladies!! This is a judgment free zone for the most part and I’m grateful for the opportunity to be able to let it out!! People IRL will look at me crazy if I say out loud that I’m struggling. It’s hard out here being single. I need somebody to take care of me for just a little while :lol:

Back