@sunflora nope he is not even worthy to be a friend. Him not texting on your birthday to me reads as intentional and he was trying to start something I think just to have a little bit of conflict. Some dudes think it's cute to upset you on purpose and see how you react. That "you could have texted me" makes me feel like it was on purpose and he wanted to get a reaction. Who tells someone to text them on their own birthday???

@sunflora nope he is not even worthy to be a friend. Him not texting on your birthday to me reads as intentional and he was trying to start something I think just to have a little bit of conflict. Some dudes think it's cute to upset you on purpose and see how you react. That "you could have texted me" makes me feel like it was on purpose and he wanted to get a reaction. Who tells someone to text them on their own birthday???

My point exactly. That was just stupid.

Thank you ladies. I'm just glad I know I'm not the crazy one.

I need to get back on OkC. Things with #1 are great. We have been seeing each other a lot and he's kicked things into full gear trying to book me up every weekend this month. Problem with that is I don't want to look up and find I've ended up in a long term committed relationship that's not going anywhere. I'm not saying that's gonna happen with him. I'm just saying that I have to remind myself to actively keep my options open.

Update...

So I met up with ole boy (the one y'all were certain is a stalker). We met at a local sports bar. I walked in and he greeted me, then he mumbled something that I couldn't really hear....it sounded like he said something about someone named Roy? So I asked what he said, and he waved it off and said nothing. We sat down and ordered. Y'all...the first thing he said after that was "these hemorrhoids are killing me." :eek:
I nervously half-laughed because I thought he was joking. But he kept mentioning his hemorrhoids. How many creams he had...how he wanted a "butt massage":confused:...then, I realized that he was serious! He said he didn't have insurance (he's a small business owner) to go to the doctor. I was looking at him like huh? Why are you telling me all this? It felt like I was in the twilight zone. I swear. I don't know what he was getting at, but I stayed there a hot 10 minutes, gulped my drink down and got out of there. :roadrunner:

He texted me a few times after that but I shut him down and basically told him that he is friend zoned (he's not even friend zoned, but I don't want him showing up on my doorstep again so I'm trying to seem like I'm playing nice).

Never again. He is most definitely off. Y'all were right. :lachen:

I took it like he didn't text her on her birthday because he was trying to manage her expectations? Like, he wasn't sure if she would expect something from him since they have been talking romantically? It's funny how we all read into things differently.

Update...

So I met up with ole boy (the one y'all were certain is a stalker). We met at a local sports bar. I walked in and he greeted me, then he mumbled something that I couldn't really hear....it sounded like he said something about someone named Roy? So I asked what he said, and he waved it off and said nothing. We sat down and ordered. Y'all...the first thing he said after that was "these hemorrhoids are killing me." :eek:
I nervously half-laughed because I thought he was joking. But he kept mentioning his hemorrhoids. How many creams he had...how he wanted a "butt massage":confused:...then, I realized that he was serious! He said he didn't have insurance (he's a small business owner) to go to the doctor. I was looking at him like huh? Why are you telling me all this? It felt like I was in the twilight zone. I swear. I don't know what he was getting at, but I stayed there a hot 10 minutes, gulped my drink down and got out of there. :roadrunner:

He texted me a few times after that but I shut him down and basically told him that he is friend zoned (he's not even friend zoned, but I don't want him showing up on my doorstep again so I'm trying to seem like I'm playing nice).

I feel so bad for laughing :lachen:. That was a mess. What is wrong with people?

Well now you know and you didn't get invested in anything.

Update...

:lol: Sorry sis! He is a hot ass mess. See he was driving to your house to see if you had his medicine ready for his massage :rofl:

Update...

:lachen::lachen::eek:

:lol: Sorry sis! He is a hot ass mess. See he was driving to your house to see if you had his medicine ready for his massage :rofl:
Foolish but true:rofl:

@LivingDoll

Hemorrhoids ?Oh my!:lol:
I'm glad you met with him. Now you know and can move on. You don't have to ever wonder about him.
Amen!

Whew I can only imagine if he pops into your mind in the future, years from now. You'll be all 'Whatever happened to ol' hemorrhoid guy. Glad I dodged that bullet'.

If you tell your guys friends or relatives about this, be prepared to be clowned for life. You know how they do lol.

I either have a super tight Bhole or I have roids. I get tiny tears when I poop occasionally. It doesnt bleed profusely but it's like a papercut bleed.

From my knowledge, everyone has them. The only difference is are they are in or out; there are not butsies :look:

Up your water, and if they really bother you, get some a&d, probiotics and stop pushing. Also, watch how much you eat, not what you eat. When you gotta go, go. Not when you want to go. They may not all apply to you, but it may help.

From my knowledge, everyone has them. The only difference is are they are in or out; there are not butsies :look:

Up your water, and if they really bother you, get some a&d, probiotics and stop pushing. Also, watch how much you eat, not what you eat. When you gotta go, go. Not when you want to go. They may not all apply to you, but it may help.
My nutrition is fine. I drink 120 oz a day. I go twice a day and I take my vitamins daily. I think I have roids :lol: I have a gyn appt for the end of the month and I’ll make her check. If she says no then I’ll start to just wash after my bm and be super gentle. It could be something else too, I just have no clue what’s up.

Perhaps I should share this post with him?

I shouldn't laugh because I think I'm going to get hemorrhoids but what was he thinking?! :lachen: Did he really think you would say yes baby come over tonight and I'll rub you down?

Yes...he really thought that! I have the text to prove it!
Btw @SlimPickinz I hope you don’t get the roids.

@LivingDoll

Hemorrhoids ?Oh my!:lol:
I'm glad you met with him. Now you know and can move on. You don't have to ever wonder about him.

Right! Never shall I ever.

My nutrition is fine. I drink 120 oz a day. I go twice a day and I take my vitamins daily. I think I have roids :lol: I have a gyn appt for the end of the month and I’ll make her check. If she says no then I’ll start to just wash after my bm and be super gentle. It could be something else too, I just have no clue what’s up.
Lol. I’m just telling you some things that helped me years ago. Not all of them may apply, but maybe one or too. Another thing is spicy food. I basically told my ob years ago if they surfaced, she would just have to find me a good doctor to remove them because it wasn’t happening. Eggs are my only limit; I will eat at minimum, chipotle sauce, on anything.

Lol. I’m just telling you some things that helped me years ago. Not all of them may apply, but maybe one or too. Another thing is spicy food. I basically told my ob years ago if they surfaced, she would just have to find me a good doctor to remove them because it wasn’t happening. Eggs are my only limit; I will eat at minimum, chipotle sauce, on anything.
Ahhhh pepper! I love spicy food. I’ll update the thread when I find out. Hopefully my boyfriend massages them for me :headspin:

I looked up hemorrhoids yesterday, of course :lol:, and saw tips about eating more fiber to prevent them. I need to get on that because karma might get me lol.

Update...

I am a small business owner- I have insurance. It costs me half a stack every month but my eyes, teeth and body is covered. If he set up his entity right, he can deduct the cost as a business expense. He is just broke. And apparently one that isn't see a doctor either. I am glad you left. Next time tell him your boyfriend doesn't want you having male friends if he tries that ish again. WTH

Back