So #1 and I are ok for now. In the meantime I've taken back my exclusivity and am dating others again. I hope he knows I was serious when I said this :look: I just need certain things from a relationship and I want to see if he is really capable of giving them to me before I decide he's it. He accused me of flip flopping and I explained to him that I love spending time with him, we have a great time together and the coloring is amazing! But I'm not in the business of working at relationships anymore. Either they work or they don't. Yeah there will be conflict but how you handle them should be fairly simple. That's just my opinion. I need time to see how we deal with those things together before I decide he gets me all to himself. And I feel proud of the way I'm handling this. I feel so mature. lol I didn't just dump him at the first sign of conflict (which my avoidant side usually does) and I didn't cause a whole lot of drama trying to fix things (which my anxious side usually does). I'm growing. :)

So if a man said this to you- what would your response be (besides blocked).

Attachments

• F029AB5F-2720-43B2-A419-0A21EA9AACC3.jpeg
    F029AB5F-2720-43B2-A419-0A21EA9AACC3.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 103
Look men spend money on women they truly want. They go out of their way, impress them and treat them special.
I am tired of these broke knee grows trying to get women to accept the bare minimum.
They will spend TONS of money on their shoes, clothes, cars but can’t be bothered to take a woman out because they don’t want a relationship based on material...

We need to teach the young ones to stop falling for the bull. Many of them are doing this now because we are reinforcing it.

So if a man said this to you- what would your response be (besides blocked).

Remember these nonsense lyrics Kanye came out with a few months ago? I’d send him that.

Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop, poop

Last edited:
Remember these nonsense lyrics Kanye came out with a few months ago? I’d send him that.

Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop, poop
:lol: If I wanted to troll this would be my response too. Because at that point I would no longer be having a serious conversation with him.

I think I am just tired of men and the bull they are coming with. It is straight garbage all over. My patience is really low with them. I need to change my mood so I don’t turn my date off.

*Serious questions *

Do you want to be with men?
Do you trust them?
If not, why are you seeking anything with them?

I've noticed a lot of your post are Negative regarding them. I have a friend who expresses the same towards men she has abandonment issues regarding her father.

*Serious questions *

Do you want to be with men?
Do you trust them?
If not, why are you seeking anything with them?

I've noticed a lot of your post are Negative regarding them. I have a friend who expresses the same towards men she has abandonment issues regarding her father.
1. Yes, I want to be with men
2. Yes, I trust men (until they give me a reason not to)
3. Yes, I like men, I love black men.

I guess my negative posts are regarding what I am continually seeing in the dating pool. Especially the lack of accountability and constantly blaming black women for everything. Hard to stay positive when 90-95% is trash. But thankfully they aren’t hiding it. Weeds them out faster.

I checked through the posts of my upcoming date and he seems to have that self responsibility and accountability I am looking for in a man.

Every man isn’t the same (even though it seems like it). Just a lot of frogs in the pond.

1. Yes, I want to be with men
2. Yes, I trust men (until they give me a reason not to)
3. Yes, I like men, I love black men.

I guess my negative posts are regarding what I am continually seeing in the dating pool. Especially the lack of accountability and constantly blaming black women for everything.

I checked through the posts of my upcoming date and he seems to have that self responsibility and accountability I am looking for in a man.

Every man isn’t the same (even though it seems like it). Just a lot of frogs in the pond.

Ok, just wanted know lol. I asked my friend the same questions and she realized she had some deep-rooted issues.

Dating can be exhausting especially if it seems like the same bull over and over again. At least you're out there dodging the bull and sticking to your guns. It's easy to settle thinking they're all the same.

That's good he has qualities you want! Enjoy your date!!

I think I am just tired of men and the bull they are coming with. It is straight garbage all over. My patience is really low with them. I need to change my mood so I don’t turn my date off.
Why do you choose online dating?
It seems men that choose online dating, don’t feel they need to put much effort to win a woman over. It seems exhausting and less hopeful, trying to sift through all of that.

Why do you choose online dating?
It seems men that choose online dating, don’t feel they need to put much effort to win a woman over. It seems exhausting and less hopeful, trying to sift through all of that.
Not true.
there are lots of good men in all places, some people- me included don't have time to find men in 'conventional' places ... like the grocery store.
online dating is just a 'toolbox' part of your man arsenal.

keep your standards high, and keep optimistic.

Not true.
there are lots of good men in all places, some people- me included don't have time to find men in 'conventional' places ... like the grocery store.

Grocery store? Not having time? You would do better at the gas station with a mindset like that. I guess this is the day and age of instant gratification. It seems not much effort is required on both ends of the stick.
And when was a toolbox needed to meet men?

Ok, just wanted know lol. I asked my friend the same questions and she realized she had some deep-rooted issues.

Dating can be exhausting especially if it seems like the same bull over and over again. At least you're out there dodging the bull and sticking to your guns. It's easy to settle thinking they're all the same.

That's good he has qualities you want! Enjoy your date!!
It’s ok - thanks for bringing it to my attention. I won’t post unless I have something positive to share now.

Not true.

Exactly. My introverted self has been going out more to meet men face to face. Online is just another way. Either way, in person or not, same results.

Boredom got the best of me and I got on Bumble. First guy I talked to seemed controlling and wanted to know the last time I had sex :huh: Cut him quickly. Second guy was really nice and he quickly made plans to take me to this fancy movie theater restaurant next weekend. I wanted to meet him before that, just in case I didn't like him like that. He brought me flowers and it made me feel so shy, like everyone knew we were on a date :lol: He was really nice, so we're still on for next weekend.

He's Hispanic. I've dated everything but Hispanic, so this is all very new to me. Any one have any good/bad experiences?

Also, he comes on very strong--told me I was more beautiful in person *hair flip*, checked up on me this morning, said he's looking forward to our 10th date. I'm starting to realize this is all a bit much for me and makes me retreat and feel awkward. It's like I say I want a guy that treats me like a queen and then when I meet one I don't know what to do with him :spinning:

Not true.

:yep: Found my guy online. It really depends on what you're looking for. The charismatic, extroverted types are easy to find out and about, but guys like my boyfriend don't really get out like that. He's a computer programmer and an introvert. His free time is spent messing with code and renovating old homes. Outside of Home Depot, the farmer's market, and community theater/comedy workshops, you're not going to run into his type consistently in intimate environments. I had a social calendar that stayed full and still struggled to meet single men. Online dating proved to be a worthy backup.

Also, he comes on very strong--told me I was more beautiful in person *hair flip*, checked up on me this morning, said he's looking forward to our 10th date. I'm starting to realize this is all a bit much for me and makes me retreat and feel awkward. It's like I say I want a guy that treats me like a queen and then when I meet one I don't know what to do with him :spinning:

I think it's possible to be treated very well (like a queen) without being uncomfortable with the intensity or pace of things. Maybe there's more to the story here but if you feel like the situation is a bit overwhelming already that intuition is valid and doesn't mean you want less for yourself.

Weekly update! Not really thinking about the menz folk nowadays... likepreviously stated it cant be that hard, so looking internally to improve self and any misaligned thoughts and or iunno, just anything that can explain why I cant get a manz... my heart is really not into it... Just want a man to finally say, see I can get laid, I mean a man... Le sigh... Happy Tuesday!

Last edited:
Back