After the E. coli outbreak with Chipotle I vowed to avoid it like the plague. Not that I ate it anyway.
And apparently there's another issue in like Ohio or somewhere. If I ever get in the mood for my regular burrito bowl from Chipotle I'll go to Dos Toros. It's just like Chipotle but better.

But I had that Chick-fil-A today and it was everything I hoped!:lachen: It's so stupid how excited I was for this damn sandwich. I see now why it's always packed.

MFT and I had our first Netflix and Chill date at his place last night. He actually wanted to go out but the 2 days since I last saw him have been so stressful all I wanted to do was stay in, order food, cuddle and watch a movie. So he obliged me. We also watched Black Jeopardy on YouTube and it was hilarious and just what I needed. :2inlove: I ended up sleeping over but we didn't have sex. We fooled around again, more than we did last time. Thank goodness his sister and her SO are out of town so he had the place to himself. I haven't met them yet so it would've been embarrassing to do it under these circumstances. I found out on Wednesday I'm going out of town in a week and I'm mixed about it. :ohwell: I'm excited but I don't want to leave him. He's like "it's only for a few days." :rolleyes:

I unmatched #1 on the app. Not because he did anything wrong. We're OK I just got tired of going to my inbox and seeing him there so I unmatched. I suspect he's been using it to check my status and log ins because as soon as I unmatched him I got a text message asking me how I am and if I'm enjoying my weekend. :lachen:

I just met a guy. In person. While wearing gym clothes. Things like this don’t happen to me! He asked for my card and of course I didn’t have one of the 8284838 personal business cards I got printed a while back

Now I’m glad I decided to wear my new gym outfit and put on earrings

I have been having good experiences with men lately. Just men being nice and kind (gentlemen). No flirting, or pick up lines. That is some good energy I am receiving, and I appreciate that.
I have been dealing with some dark days and nights, but I know that this is a process. I believe this is what is called The Dark knight of the Soul. I am thankful for this day, and I’m excited about tomorrow.

If I respond to a message from the guy that means I'm halfway interested. If he doesn't ask for my number within the first few messages then I unmatch. See ya!

Oh no I was the opposite. I'd wait for conversation, see how conversation went, and only exchange numbers if he passed the red flag test - has a job, doesn't live with mom, understands the general rule of grammar. And, of course, was actually fun to talk to. My personal phone is classified, I don't let anyone have it that I wouldn't want knowing my address, government name, etc - because you can find all of the information from a phone number. Now, I don't think most men are smart enough or care enough to do this, but I like my low profile and no 'hey' texts 6 months after not talking to someone. :lol:

My cruise boards on Sunday. It's a singles cruise, but I just want to get out the country, have fun, and not stress about work. Of course I'll be stressed about work, but I'll be on a boat, so it's alright.

Not sure what the selection of men will be like, but the survey says there are only 3 in their thirties, and more in their forties. I like older men. I somehow doubt I'd form a lasting relationship with someone I met on a singles' cruise, though. A lot of people say they do, but the odds seem so low. I imagine people are from all over CONUS. What are the odds of meeting again?

I've been a bit nicer. The young coworker gave up on me (again), thank god. The other coworker has been lathering up. I agreed to see him in September when I come back in town, just to catch up and see him again. It's a ways away, but I'm excited to see an old friend. I have a hard time forming lasting relationships. I wonder if we can fix what was broken, but I feel by texting him that he hasn't changed so I'm not very optimistic.

Oh no I was the opposite. I'd wait for conversation, see how conversation went, and only exchange numbers if he passed the red flag test - has a job, doesn't live with mom, understands the general rule of grammar. And, of course, was actually fun to talk to. My personal phone is classified, I don't let anyone have it that I wouldn't want knowing my address, government name, etc - because you can find all of the information from a phone number. Now, I don't think most men are smart enough or care enough to do this, but I like my low profile and no 'hey' texts 6 months after not talking to someone. :lol:
Lol I see. I feel like you can get a pretty good idea of some people from their profile as long as it's filled out. I don't respond to: men with kids, men with bathroom selfies, men with women in their photos (I don't care if that's your sister, you're trying to date here), men with several people in their profile pic and I can't tell which one you are, men with empty/blank profiles and nothing filled out, if he doesn't use your/you're correctly in his profile, if he has any kind of rant in his profile about something that women do on the site and loads more pre reqs in order for me to respond. Since I have such a long pre req list, if I'm responding at all then I'm halfway interested. And if we exchange at least 3 messages between us then that means I don't hate conversing with you for the time being so if you don't ask for my number then I'm moving on. Dating is a numbers game to me especially online and I don't check it like I check my email so either we moving offline or we're not moving at all. But that's just me. I understand your way too.

Lol I see. I feel like you can get a pretty good idea of some people from their profile as long as it's filled out. I don't respond to: men with kids, men with bathroom selfies, men with women in their photos (I don't care if that's your sister, you're trying to date here), men with several people in their profile pic and I can't tell which one you are, men with empty/blank profiles and nothing filled out, if he doesn't use your/you're correctly in his profile, if he has any kind of rant in his profile about something that women do on the site and loads more pre reqs in order for me to respond. Since I have such a long pre req list, if I'm responding at all then I'm halfway interested. And if we exchange at least 3 messages between us then that means I don't hate conversing with you for the time being so if you don't ask for my number then I'm moving on. Dating is a numbers game to me especially online and I don't check it like I check my email so either we moving offline or we're not moving at all. But that's just me. I understand your way too.

Your reasoning makes sense, I hope I didn't sound judgemental! My field of work makes me cautious, and I'm an introvert. I still cringe when my mom calls just to say 'hi' :look: :lol:

Those are all requirements I always went by too, does definitely weed out the yuckies.

I've always known that as a dark skinned woman, I'm not going to be every man's cup of tea. And that's okay, I don't want men who don't want me. But to hear someone I thought of a good, dateable guy make a statement directly to me confirming his membership in the Colorstruck Negros of America honestly struck a nerve :ohwell:

I've always known that as a dark skinned woman, I'm not going to be every man's cup of tea. And that's okay, I don't want men who don't want me. But to hear someone I thought of a good, dateable guy make a statement directly to me confirming his membership in the Colorstruck Negros of America honestly struck a nerve :ohwell:
:bighug:AWWWW.... Don' t let that insignificant POS woman hating gaslighter get to you. Just :handslap:and KIM

False. You are everybody’s type. These fools just filter themselves out.

I’m probably borderline arrogant but I’ve been known to get guys to change their minds esp black men who are “I don’t date black women” or some weird BS like that. I’d be like “oh ok” to colorstruck negro and just wait for him to start asking me out and get jealous. Men can be foolish and some need therapy

False. You are everybody’s type. These fools just filter themselves out.

I’m probably borderline arrogant but I’ve been known to get guys to change their minds esp black men who are “I don’t date black women” or some weird BS like that. I’d be like “oh ok” to colorstruck negro and just wait for him to start asking me out and get jealous. Men can be foolish and some need therapy

I've been on 2 dates with 2 different guys who said some variation of the bolded and I'm the exact opposite...I'm like don't make any exceptions for me! Stick with what you like and leave me for someone who will appreciate all this bronze goodness.

I've been noticing colorism more and more lately, it really is starting to get to it. I need to get my mind off of it

I saw #1 last night and this man is such a...man. He was eating like he had no home training at the restaurant and I was like have you eaten today? He said no and I half jokingly said well make sure you have something on our date nights at least so you don't turn into this sitting in front of me. He thought that was hilarious and just started being even more disgusting. I decided to take my food to go because honestly I couldn't eat with him doing all that. :lol: I ate my spicy pepper and pork ramen at home in my kitchen later. I can't believe I'm saying this but our progress is so fun to think about. I don't think I've ever dated like this in my life. With the slow and steady progression.

I've been on 2 dates with 2 different guys who said some variation of the bolded and I'm the exact opposite...I'm like don't make any exceptions for me! Stick with what you like and leave me for someone who will appreciate all this bronze goodness.

I've been noticing colorism more and more lately, it really is starting to get to it. I need to get my mind off of it

My post wasn’t to say that I care that they make an exception but that I don’t go into any date feeling as if I’m less than even they spew their nonsense.

Thinking that bc you are a dark woman that you won’t be everyone’s cup of tea is not the mentality to start with. It’s “this guy is a loser bc he doesn’t recognize my value.” When it gets into your mind, that’s a problem.

Not even sure where to put this but I am watching a white girl go absolutely off on this black dude. Funny thing is...this is his condo and she's the guest. We are in the pool area and she's being really loud and belligerent and calling him a b. He's standing there looking real stupid and all I can do is chuckle at he fact that he totally put himself in this situation and based on his looks, wouldn't even have this chick if he didn't live here. Simp.

Not even sure where to put this but I am watching a white girl go absolutely off on this black dude. Funny thing is...this is his condo and she's the guest. We are in the pool area and she's being really loud and belligerent and calling him a b. He's standing there looking real stupid and all I can do is chuckle at he fact that he totally put himself in this situation and based on his looks, wouldn't even have this chick if he didn't live here. Simp.
Im lost he wouldnt have the chick if didnt live where living? :perplexed: #confused

Back