I purposely didn’t post anything about my mom on social media today because come Father’s Day I’d receive some passive-aggressive message from my dad about not receiving the same type of adoration. I used to post regardless of his comments, but I no longer have the emotional bandwidth to deal with his shenanigans.

I purposely didn’t post anything about my mom on social media today because come Father’s Day I’d receive some passive-aggressive message from my dad about not receiving the same type of adoration. I used to post regardless of his comments, but I no longer have the emotional bandwidth to deal with his shenanigans.

Gosh that seems so unfair to you and your mom. He sounds like a very draining person, the type that takes far more than he gives.

So I stopped talking to the little crayon dude a few weeks ago because ,aside from him having a mico crayon, he failed to step up to the plate when I was moving.

A month ago I moved into a new place & he was well aware that all of my male relatives and people that could help me live 8 hours away. I was also working on a huge project for grad school so I was stressed and he knew this, several of my friends (all women) and even another guy I was talking to but had never gone out with offered to help but he didn’t.

I felt like that was strike 3 for him, strike 1 & 2 was the little penis :look: if we’re dating then is it outside of my expectations for me to expect him to offer his assistance? Granted I had hired movers (but he didn’t know that) so I would’ve told him no but I feel like it’s the principle of the matter.

This last weekend I graduated and I forgot he follows me on Snapchat so he crept into my Dm’s & accused me of ghosting him (not true, he’s actually the one that stopped responding) then offered to take me out for graduation shots, I ignored his invitation and now he’s texting.....at 11:30pm. I’m debating whether I should just block him or tell him “I’m not interested”.

So I stopped talking to the little crayon dude a few weeks ago because ,aside from him having a mico crayon, he failed to step up to the plate when I was moving.

A month ago I moved into a new place & he was well aware that all of my male relatives and people that could help me live 8 hours away. I was also working on a huge project for grad school so I was stressed and he knew this, several of my friends (all women) and even another guy I was talking to but had never gone out with offered to help but he didn’t.

I felt like that was strike 3 for him, strike 1 & 2 was the little penis :look: if we’re dating then is it outside of my expectations for me to expect him to offer his assistance? Granted I had hired movers (but he didn’t know that) so I would’ve told him no but I feel like it’s the principle of the matter.

This last weekend I graduated and I forgot he follows me on Snapchat so he crept into my Dm’s & accused me of ghosting him (not true, he’s actually the one that stopped responding) then offered to take me out for graduation shots, I ignored his invitation and now he’s texting.....at 11:30pm. I’m debating whether I should just block him or tell him “I’m not interested”.

Congrats on your graduation!!! :cup:

No comment on that microman. You know what to do with old boy. :yep:

I thought I was being ghosted by a man that I was super close with. We were hanging out regularly and communicating daily.

I sent him a text over a week ago and called and he never replied. I was pissed and felt played because for the type of man I know him to be and for the connection we had, his non responsiveness made no sense.

I ended up speaking to him last night. Turns out he was upset with me for hanging out with one of his friends. I thought the man was gay so I saw no harm in it. We made up and I am so happy to have my friend back. I was so angry and sad. I spent a week thinking of all the reasons why he was a pos and the whole time I was in the wrong.

A dude I know from an old job who follows me on IG got engaged on Saturday and was in my DMs Monday night :rolleyes: I take social media breaks so didn’t see it until today.

Basura.

I try to hold on to the positive examples I have when I observe dudes like this because I really don’t want to see all men as trash. I’m thankful for the good men in my life.

I'm still seeing MFT. Things are moving along well. We're still moving slowly yet we've already discussed marriage and children briefly. I'm studying for the bar starting next week and we've talked about how we'll keep seeing each other while I'm doing that. Yet I find myself still waiting for the other shoe to drop. We're getting along so well because we have so much in common, values especially but I feel like there's a catch somewhere. It's hard for me to enjoy things. (I talked about it with my therapist today.) Luckily I'm aware of it so I'm trying to stop doing it.

A dude I know from an old job who follows me on IG got engaged on Saturday and was in my DMs Monday night :rolleyes: I take social media breaks so didn’t see it until today.

Basura.

I try to hold on to the positive examples I have when I observe dudes like this because I really don’t want to see all men as trash. I’m thankful for the good men in my life.

Smh....I’ve heard about and experienced similar incidents, it is hard to not become totally blasé on men when that happens.

Like really???????

Congrats on graduating and i hope that idiot is blocked.
My block game is strong.

So the gorgeous man I met a few weeks ago has officially turned me off.....he sent me a pic of him getting his eyebrows microbladed.

giphy.gif

I can’t.

MFT had to move our date on Thursday to Monday because he’s dealing with work related stress affecting his back. This is our first week not seeing each other, just phone calls and texts and I miss him.

Ugh...

China Man from last year has been viewing my profile on social media pretty much every day lately. But he has not contacted me. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Today I tried to block a number and my phone gave me a message that said "unable to block". I figured it was because there were too many numbers on the blocked list so I went to the list and deleted few of the oldest blocked numbers and tried again. Sure enough it worked. I have to look into that because my phone does weird crap sometimes. Like I tried to take a screenshot of a page and my phone told me it couldn't due to privacy reasons but someone sitting right next to me was able to take a screenshot of the same exact page with no problem. I don't understand.

Anyway, as I'm getting ready for bed just now my phone starts buzzing back to back. I go look at it and it's one of the numbers I just unblocked today. I go look in the blocked messages folder and there are tons of messages from this same number in there dating back to March. I'm so glad I didn't see those because back in March I probably would have responded. Feeling the way I'm feeling now, not so much. I was not in a relationship with him but more of a short fling that was fast turning into a situationship. It wasn't going anywhere and I knew it and he was only going to hurt me and I knew that too. But I went ahead anyway like a fool. Getting over him was grueling! Just imagining seeing him again, talking to him again, getting involved and going through that all over again makes me sick to my stomach. I was wrecked for weeks after him. I can still feel my heart dropping to my stomach whenever I used to think about him back then. No thank you. Besides, I haven't been dating much lately but I've been feeling like I have a broken heart anyway. It is an awful feeling. So having an actual broken heart doesn't sound appealing at the moment.

I’m currently out of town with my vacay bae. He treats me well but he literally says nothing of substance. Ever. We discuss sports, his favorite hobby (420) and 80s and 90s pop culture. I can’t do this for life. I love to laugh and crack jokes, but most of them just fly over his head. He thinks he’s hilarious, but I’m often looking at him like :look:

Anywho. I’m enjoying this free food, free chauffeur, and great cuddling.

I’m currently out of town with my vacay bae. He treats me well but he literally says nothing of substance. Ever. We discuss sports, his favorite hobby (420) and 80s and 90s pop culture. I can’t do this for life. I love to laugh and crack jokes, but most of them just fly over his head. He thinks he’s hilarious, but I’m often looking at him like :look:

Anywho. I’m enjoying this free food, free chauffeur, and great cuddling.
I had the opposite problem with a guy. All he wanted to do was have deep intellectual conversations all the time. He wanted to talk non stop about race, about what he read in the news, about his work. I mean we would make jokes during those conversations but they weren't exactly easy going. Even watching a comedy show turned into an all out debate on politics and racial issues around the world. It was great that he could converse on so many topics but it was exhausting. I have to be careful what I wish for because the guy before him was dull. All he ever talked about was hiking and weed. I need a middle ground.

I had the opposite problem with a guy. All he wanted to do was have deep intellectual conversations all the time. He wanted to talk non stop about race, about what he read in the news, about his work. I mean we would make jokes during those conversations but they weren't exactly easy going. Even watching a comedy show turned into an all out debate on politics and racial issues around the world. It was great that he could converse on so many topics but it was exhausting. I have to be careful what I wish for because the guy before him was dull. All he ever talked about was hiking and weed. I need a middle ground.
yes to the bolded. I would like someone who can do BOFF! I don’t want to be “on” all the time. I like sports and I like sharing silly memes with my people. I also need to have some mind food periodically.

Back