I’m watching Naked and Afraid and there is a black guy on there. He decided to make his own sleep tent and leave yt girl by herself! Lol he isn’t the most fit person I have seen on the show, and he is out there eating snakes and spiders... I’m just thinking.. lol he keeps saying she needs to do stuff on her own, or that she isn’t pulling her weight.
Oh he is sick now from eating poisonous creatures! Lol

I’m watching Naked and Afraid and there is a black guy on there. He decided to make his own sleep tent and leave yt girl by herself! Lol he isn’t the most fit person I have seen on the show, and he is out there eating snakes and spiders... I’m just thinking.. lol he keeps saying she needs to do stuff on her own, or that she isn’t pulling her weight.
Oh he is sick now from eating poisonous creatures! Lol
That show is so hilarious! I notice in the earlier seasons a lot of the men are nasty to the women saying they aren't pulling their weight or treating them like they don't know anything. And then they end up getting sick from doing something stupid and not listening. I saw one episode where the guy was treating this lady like straight crap. Meanwhile she made them shoes so they could get around easily. He cussed her out and went off and drank some water full of bacteria when she told him not to. The man almost died but I still laughed through the entire episode.

I'm spending this weekend trying to relax and get myself together. I start a new job on Monday and I want to be calm with a clear head. Maybe after I settle into this new job I'll think about finding someone.

That show is so hilarious! I notice in the earlier seasons a lot of the men are nasty to the women saying they aren't pulling their weight or treating them like they don't know anything. And then they end up getting sick from doing something stupid and not listening. I saw one episode where the guy was treating this lady like straight crap. Meanwhile she made them shoes so they could get around easily. He cussed her out and went off and drank some water full of bacteria when she told him not to. The man almost died but I still laughed through the entire episode.

I'm spending this weekend trying to relax and get myself together. I start a new job on Monday and I want to be calm with a clear head. Maybe after I settle into this new job I'll think about finding someone.
I’m glad I’m not alone! I love this show and you are right about the men! Becky left him out there! Lol she burned the first shelter up trying to tend to the fire! Lol

Congrats on your new gig! I hope your first day goes well! Watch Naked and Afraid! Lol I’m trying to relax this weekend too!

The entitlement and audacity of these men NEVER ceases to amaze me, they really think we’re suppossed to be at their beck and call.

View attachment 422989
Do you know this guy or was he a random? If he was a random he would have got a quick block with not even one response. He can talk to himself. I know sometimes you just want to go off on people though.

I got a message from some random dude basically doing the same thing. And tried to scold me talking about it's rude not to respond to messages. lol I was like bro you are talking to yourself.

Do you know this guy or was he a random? If he was a random he would have got a quick block with not even one response. He can talk to himself. I know sometimes you just want to go off on people though.

I got a message from some random dude basically doing the same thing. And tried to scold me talking about it's rude not to respond to messages. lol I was like bro you are talking to yourself.

He was a total random & he def got the A675C67D-4C21-4828-9EBC-9B055BA0C661.jpeg

But I couldn’t resist checking him first.

The entitlement and audacity of these men NEVER ceases to amaze me, they really think we’re suppossed to be at their beck and call.

View attachment 422989
I met a guy a few weeks ago. He text me "Nice to meet you" right after exchanging numbers as I was leaving. I replied "nice to meet you too" then got in my uber. He then text me a few minutes later: "let me know when you are free and I'll take you out sometime". I didn't respond right away because I just walked in the house, so his next message...about 5 minutes later...was "we need to work on your texting".....ummmm, excuse me sir :confused: because I don't respond RIGHT AWAY you tell me what I need to do?! I didn't bother responding, I blocked him.

I'm not dating at the moment but I just came to the conclusion that I will not be finding someone to date online. Online dating used to be...easier. For most people it has become incredibly easy but for me it has only gotten harder.

When I started dating online it was because I was shy, introverted, hardly went out and had a difficult time meeting people in person. Online was easy. Sign up, no pressure, find the guy you think you might like, chat for a few, get comfy and then meet. Now, everyone is doing it and things have changed so every single thing now has to be linked to some form of social media which I don't do. There are actual dating sites/apps that I haven't used because it has to link a facebook account. How hilarious is that? I have never ever used tinder for this reason. And I'm not that interested to make a fake account just to sign up.

I'm just now realizing that I'm over the online dating thing. It really is a case of something not being good anymore when everyone else catches onto it. I am older now though and go out more often and don't really have a hard time catching the eye of men while I'm out and about. I only kept with online dating because it was a way to tailor the kind of man I was actually looking for. But I'm going back to the old fashioned way of doing things. I feel like I'll have an easier time in a world that is now relying too much on web based social interaction.

The ones that really kill me are the ones who have something to say when you’ve viewed their profile but don’t message, like “you could at least say hi”.

Ninja. If I looked at your profile and didn’t send you a message, clearly I wasn’t interested. So I’m supposed to say hi and start conversation, just to end up telling you I’m not interested? And you know it’s not gonna stop there, you gonna wanna know why, and then you’re gonna try to change my mind. GTOOH, ain’t nobody got time for that.

I met a guy a few weeks ago. He text me "Nice to meet you" right after exchanging numbers as I was leaving. I replied "nice to meet you too" then got in my uber. He then text me a few minutes later: "let me know when you are free and I'll take you out sometime". I didn't respond right away because I just walked in the house, so his next message...about 5 minutes later...was "we need to work on your texting".....ummmm, excuse me sir :confused: because I don't respond RIGHT AWAY you tell me what I need to do?! I didn't bother responding, I blocked him.

See...... the audacity of these men is truly shocking!! Like how in the hell do you figure bruh???

I had this man tell me “Make sure you answer my phone calls & we won’t have no problems”, I thought he joking but he said it without a smile or any hint of amusement in his voice.

I was like sure....I’ll answer.... 5D2C7E77-F348-471A-B4CE-36DE0844087E.gif

The ones that really kill me are the ones who have something to say when you’ve viewed their profile but don’t message, like “you could at least say hi”.

Ninja. If I looked at your profile and didn’t send you a message, clearly I wasn’t interested. So I’m supposed to say hi and start conversation, just to end up telling you I’m not interested? And you know it’s not gonna stop there, you gonna wanna know why, and then you’re gonna try to change my mind. GTOOH, ain’t nobody got time for that.

Right!???? I came, I saw you’re ugly, kept it moving.

So I set up my profile on OKC. I don't like that you have to pay to see who "likes" you because it makes it too easy for the men to just sit back and wait for a women to message him. That can turn into the woman pursuing the man and I'm not about that life. :nono: I don't mind "liking" a man's page but he's got to take it from there. And IME if you give a man a hint that you're interested he'll take it from there but if he doesn't know you've "liked" him its moot. :mad:

See...... the audacity of these men is truly shocking!! Like how in the hell do you figure bruh???

I had this man tell me “Make sure you answer my phone calls & we won’t have no problems”, I thought he joking but he said it without a smile or any hint of amusement in his voice.

I was like sure....I’ll answer.... View attachment 423021
Well that's not creepy at all...:look: These dudes sound like controlling, insecure pimps. I have good men in my circle (all married--colleagues or husbands of my friends) but the men I meet out and about leave a lot to be desired. It makes me feel like all the good ones really have been snatched up and I gotta wait until round 2 when most of them get divorced :duck:

I've been dying laughing and just had to share. I belong to a Kenyan women's FB group and the ladies were sharing dating stories.

One woman was dating this guy and they went out on a date to a really nice place.
He was generous buying drinks , good convo, stealing kisses
Well, he stepped out and was gone for 10 min
He came back and when he kissed her, she tasted salt and didn't think anything of it
Later on he stepped out again and was gone for 10 min
This time when he came back and he kissed her, she tasted hot pepper
The third time he stepped out, she followed him
Turns out he had ordered a plate of roasted goat meat from the outdoor grill in the back and was eating it alone
He'd been buying her drinks all night but didn't order any food for her
She turned around and walked right out the door, blocked him and took a cab home.

One woman had a guy ask to move into her one bedroom apartment so that he can pay her half the rent.

Another one had a guy tell her that he can't wait for her to buy a car so that he can be driving her to work.

Another one had a sink full of dirty dishes and three weeks worth of dirty laundry. He said he didn't need to do housework anymore because he now had a woman.

Another one was dating this really nice, quiet respectable guy till the local newspaper vendor asked her if she was his wife's sister.

It's hard out in these streets and it's universal. Hang in there ladies.

tenor.gif
This ish is terrible. It makes me not even wanna date.

I felt some type of way yall'.... NO MORE BLIND DATES. :nono: We are no longer friends.

Quick note...he said here look at pictures of me in my 20's and 30's if you ever need to be aroused. He is 45 and looks like he could be my father. I know life can be tough but he is beatdown. Then his car needed to towed away it looked abandon.
Last straw was he didn't want to break a dollar so he asked me to look for .72 cents for the whopping 31.72.
Ok let me stop i'm getting more angry. :mad:

I've been dying laughing and just had to share. I belong to a Kenyan women's FB group and the ladies were sharing dating stories.

One woman was dating this guy and they went out on a date to a really nice place.
He was generous buying drinks , good convo, stealing kisses
Well, he stepped out and was gone for 10 min
He came back and when he kissed her, she tasted salt and didn't think anything of it
Later on he stepped out again and was gone for 10 min
This time when he came back and he kissed her, she tasted hot pepper
The third time he stepped out, she followed him
Turns out he had ordered a plate of roasted goat meat from the outdoor grill in the back and was eating it alone
He'd been buying her drinks all night but didn't order any food for her
She turned around and walked right out the door, blocked him and took a cab home.

One woman had a guy ask to move into her one bedroom apartment so that he can pay her half the rent.

Another one had a guy tell her that he can't wait for her to buy a car so that he can be driving her to work.

Another one had a sink full of dirty dishes and three weeks worth of dirty laundry. He said he didn't need to do housework anymore because he now had a woman.

Another one was dating this really nice, quiet respectable guy till the local newspaper vendor asked her if she was his wife's sister.

It's hard out in these streets and it's universal. Hang in there ladies.

I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry :lol::cry:

That roasted goat story was funny.

I felt some type of way yall'.... NO MORE BLIND DATES. :nono: We are no longer friends.

Quick note...he said here look at pictures of me in my 20's and 30's if you ever need to be aroused. He is 45 and looks like he could be my father. I know life can be tough but he is beatdown. Then his car needed to towed away it looked abandon.
Last straw was he didn't want to break a dollar so he asked me to look for .72 cents for the whopping 31.72.
Ok let me stop i'm getting more angry. :mad:

Again, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

If these are the options I guess I’m going to be getting me a pet :lachen:

Don't give up on online dating! I can't believe I'm saying this :look:. Man, I've talked so much crap about online dating, but I had very little luck trying to meet a man in these streets. Most of the men I would encounter on a day to day basis were taken. I'd see a cute guy in the grocery store and up walks his girlfriend :oops:. My current bf and I live 100 miles apart and it is worth it because nothing was popping in my city :nono:. I wouldn't have met him offline. Cast a wider net-- you have nothing to lose. If the guy likes you, he'll drive to come see you.

On another note, I caught an episode of Catfish the other night which shows just how delusional and entitled men are - dude was literally paralyzed and wasn't feeling the catfish bc she wasn't a 10 like the pics she was using. Like why would a 10 even be entertaining you in the first place?! The catfish was sweet and willing to take care of him (albeit overweight) and he still curved her. Unreal.

Don't give up on online dating! I can't believe I'm saying this :look:. Man, I've talked so much crap about online dating, but I had very little luck trying to meet a man in these streets. Most of the men I would encounter on a day to day basis were taken. I'd see a cute guy in the grocery store and up walks his girlfriend :oops:. My current bf and I live 100 miles apart and it is worth it because nothing was popping in my city :nono:. I wouldn't have met him offline. Cast a wider net-- you have nothing to lose. If the guy likes you, he'll drive to come see you.

I’m loving your updates.

Back