After this exchange on Wednesday, I didn't bother communicating with him (he didn't reach out to me either) on Thursday because with this combined with other f boy red flags, I decided I wasn’t interested. He hits me up on Friday wanting to know if I was ignoring him and I tell him the truth: I’m just not interested. It’s not all you, it’s also the dating game that I just don’t feel like playing anymore.

He asks me to go into detail and I do, basically saying how guys are trying to get the most while putting forth the least amount of effort. I thought I ended it amicably!

He texts me today asks me how I’m doing and what not and then he says this:

View attachment 417789
What kind of *****assness is this???

:lachen:

After this exchange on Wednesday, I didn't bother communicating with him (he didn't reach out to me either) on Thursday because with this combined with other f boy red flags, I decided I wasn’t interested. He hits me up on Friday wanting to know if I was ignoring him and I tell him the truth: I’m just not interested. It’s not all you, it’s also the dating game that I just don’t feel like playing anymore.

He asks me to go into detail and I do, basically saying how guys are trying to get the most while putting forth the least amount of effort. I thought I ended it amicably!

View attachment 417789

Block this clown.

Block this clown.

Right. This is why people get ghosted. If you try to be nice and upfront, they keep messing with you, wanting more and more, wasting your time. I’m not interested, good bye, end of discussion. I watched a video recently that said when a man says no that’s the end of the discussion. When a woman says no that’s the beginning of negotiations.

You don’t have to go into detail or explain your no. No is a complete sentence. @gimbap when you were ignoring him that was your first no. Then he asks you if you were ignoring him and you not only confirmed your no, you explained your no, which you were under no obligation to do so. Then he asks you to go into detail and you oblige, so at this point saying no for the third time. Then he comes back asking for an apology :look:, in other words asking for you to basically say no for the 4th time. This guy is nuts. No means no. Go away.

I understand not wanting to be harsh and people are crazy, but women have the right to say no once and be left alone. We are under no obligation to be nice and polite and over explain ourselves to anyone.

View attachment 417789
What part of no did he not understand? You did more than enough for him to get the hint. "I'm not interested" along with an explanation doesn't mean try harder. And even if it did his comeback just makes him that much more undesirable. Like @hopeful said this is why people get ghosted even though sometimes it seems mean. To avoid all this nonsense.

So I put up a profile on Okcupid and all my Matches are white guys:drunk:
Within minutes I have several messages and I answered I would rather date someone of my race as very important but I don’t see any that match me. Is there a way to filter?

And here I am again with another guy that is a good catch but he has a child. I either have to accept these men with children or lower my age bracket. I don't want to do either.

I want to enjoy my relationship before having a children. I don't want an instant family and I don't want to deal with another woman at all...ever.

I also don't like young guys. 35 and up is what I'm looking for and I feel like that is even a little young for me.
There is a Facebook group for Black singles without kids. Maybe you will have more luck there.

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE concerts! Jay was in town yesterday and I decided yesterday that I was going...

This guy texts me this...

View attachment 417931

I’m not sure if I believe him but, he’s cancelled either way!
Whats the point of that text? Like you want me to know that you're generous? You want me to gush over you not buying them a real gift and giving up your tickets last minute? Or you want me to believe that you had tickets?

He's a joke.

So I gave this guy on Okcupid that kept hitting me up, my number, this dude texts me all day... I will reply with a response in beginning like, oh cool, you should call me later after work and tell me about it... that was like 3 days ago, still more text... I STILL reply with one word answers now, but thinking I should nip communication all together... :perplexed:

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE concerts! Jay was in town yesterday and I decided yesterday that I was going...

This guy texts me this...

View attachment 417931

I’m not sure if I believe him but, he’s cancelled either way!
Is this someone who is supposed to be interested in you? lol I mean he knows you like Jay Z and had tickets but didn't invite you. Then when he decided he didn't want to go he text messages you to tell you about it? What does he expect your reaction to be? Men are so stupid sometimes.

So yesterday a guy from the past messaged me. I blocked all the old guys from my past except I forgot about this one because I have not seen him in like 5 years or spoken to him in maybe a year. I think we had planned to meet up last year sometime but I ghosted him after remembering the way things ended with us.

So he messages me on google hangouts. I ignored it and he texted me a few hours later saying I didn't show him any love on hangouts. I ignored him and he went back to hangouts. So finally I responded on hangouts and said I'm good hope you're doing well too and proceeded to delete the chat and block him on my phone. Long story short I should not have engaged on hangouts. He tried to play innocent and asked me "what happened last time?" When I gave him an answer (one he didn't like) he tried to run real fast saying "ok it was nice catching up. take care" I was glad and didn't respond hoping he was gone. I suppose he wanted me to keep on though and draw him into a fight because when I didn't respond he starts with the "oh you think I don't know what I did last time. I can see how it would make you not interested in me. And you bringing it up doesn't make me feel like a star and I don't think it helps you". I was like I thought you were going away but I didn't feed into it which was something I used to do with him years ago. I've since learned my lesson and have gone on to be a better communicator. Him not so much. I don't care for these interactions at all.

Like I said, I don't want this anymore. These losers from the past getting me all bothered and stressed out for no reason. I had to google how to block him on hangouts but it has been done. Another one gone. Please let any others lurking out there show themselves before 2018 so I can hurry up and block them too because I do not want to be dealing with this in the new year.

I met someone from OKC on Sunday; it was a nice date and felt promising. He seemed keen to meet again and I agreed it'd be fun to meet up again. Since then...not a peep. Cool. Number deleted. :yawn:

The tocktick dating profile shop is on vacay for the rest of the year :look:. Next week, I go back to my hometown for 3 weeks for the holidays. I don't feel like chatting to (and using brain space for) newbz whilst I'm away. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The universe is so on point... Dont want to call it a God thang/interventon cause this bout to be TMI...

I invested in a toy late last week, I sort of forgot ordered, eitherway on Monday started to indulge an old guy to possibly get needs met... Toy arrived that night, lets say I wish I didnt indulge dude cause Im good... lmfao...

Is this someone who is supposed to be interested in you? lol I mean he knows you like Jay Z and had tickets but didn't invite you. Then when he decided he didn't want to go he text messages you to tell you about it? What does he expect your reaction to be? Men are so stupid sometimes.

This is someone that is supposedly interested in me. We had an extensive convo the other day and he didn’t mention anything about those tickets... I don’t believe he had tickets... cancelled!

Whats the point of that text? Like you want me to know that you're generous? You want me to gush over you not buying them a real gift and giving up your tickets last minute? Or you want me to believe that you had tickets?

He's a joke.

I’m leaning towards him lying about the tickets... He’s definitely cancelled. I have no idea why he told me any of this!

So yesterday a guy from the past messaged me. I blocked all the old guys from my past except I forgot about this one because I have not seen him in like 5 years or spoken to him in maybe a year. I think we had planned to meet up last year sometime but I ghosted him after remembering the way things ended with us.

So he messages me on google hangouts. I ignored it and he texted me a few hours later saying I didn't show him any love on hangouts. I ignored him and he went back to hangouts. So finally I responded on hangouts and said I'm good hope you're doing well too and proceeded to delete the chat and block him on my phone. Long story short I should not have engaged on hangouts. He tried to play innocent and asked me "what happened last time?" When I gave him an answer (one he didn't like) he tried to run real fast saying "ok it was nice catching up. take care" I was glad and didn't respond hoping he was gone. I suppose he wanted me to keep on though and draw him into a fight because when I didn't respond he starts with the "oh you think I don't know what I did last time. I can see how it would make you not interested in me. And you bringing it up doesn't make me feel like a star and I don't think it helps you". I was like I thought you were going away but I didn't feed into it which was something I used to do with him years ago. I've since learned my lesson and have gone on to be a better communicator. Him not so much. I don't care for these interactions at all.

Like I said, I don't want this anymore. These losers from the past getting me all bothered and stressed out for no reason. I had to google how to block him on hangouts but it has been done. Another one gone. Please let any others lurking out there show themselves before 2018 so I can hurry up and block them too because I do not want to be dealing with this in the new year.

Google hangouts though :lachen:What a dork lol

Google hangouts though :lachen:What a dork lol
Right! Like I didn't even know what the ding sound was when I heard it. I looked at my phone and saw the green chat logo in the notification bar and I was like :confused: I haven't used it in so long I forgot that it wasn't called gchat anymore.

eta: he is a huge dork! which is one of the reasons i get so upset about the way i got played by him. smh

Last edited:
One of the stalker *** fools I posted about yesterday just semt me a dyck pic... Smh...... You never met me haven't even heard my choice but you semd me to dyck picks...... I'm done... I should post it.... Dummy
I’m not understanding these types of pics if nobody asked for them!????
That shows me how simple-minded a man is.. I really think gay men do that, or men with some type of feminine energy. Receiving those type of unsolicited pics is something men like. Men are visual. At first I used to be like, “oh how dare he!” What type of woman does he think I am? Now I think differently, and the next time I get a pic like that, I’m flat out asking if the man is gay, or does he like penis.

Last edited:
I’m not understanding these types of pics if nobody asked for them!????
That shows me how simple-minded a man is.. I really think gay men do that, or men with some type of feminine energy. Receiving those type of unsolicited pics is something men like. Men are visual. At first I used to be like, “oh how dare he!” What type of woman does he think I am? Now I think differently, and the next time I get a pic like that, I’m flat out asking if the man is gay, or does he like penis.

You might be on to something. :scratchchin:

I can't tell you how many times I've had this happen to me, especially after I expressed I didn't have interest, as if seeing a pic of his d*ck would somehow make me change my mind.

The only way that would ever happen is if dude is serving Serge Ibaka level realness.

You might be on to something. :scratchchin:

I can't tell you how many times I've had this happen to me, especially after I expressed I didn't have interest, as if seeing a pic of his d*ck would somehow make me change my mind.

The only way that would ever happen is if dude is serving Serge Ibaka level realness.
I was offended. But I think it was the above. This dude has been blowing up my phone all day at work when I told him I don't have much privacy at work and therefore don't like to take personal calls. And then sent two pics from different angles. Like what the hell!!! You did a photoshoot with your dang dyck!!! Who does that????

Back