I quit, I’m done. I’m just going to be asexual. People are toooooo much for me! You think a person is working out to be something, that there is some potential. And then it’s absolutely nothing! They just disappear off the face of the earth! I’m about to start living like this song!

ADDS to Playlist...

Has anything she said come to frutation?
I don't know about @movingforward13 but I spoke to Jo as well back in June or July and for me, what she said about my career has started to come about these past few weeks.

I'm still waiting to see if she was right about my relationship, but she said that wouldn't happen until March so I've still got some time.

I don't know about @movingforward13 but I spoke to Jo as well back in June or July and for me, what she said about my career has started to come about these past few weeks.

I'm still waiting to see if she was right about my relationship, but she said that wouldn't happen until March so I've still got some time.

Ohhhh what did she tell you about in regards to a relationship??

Thinking out loud about Jo.. first I was like ugh she was soooo off about milk chocolate but when I talked to her in July about him she said he “could” be the one and “don’t give him any coochie” :laugh: now I see why.

I’m excited to hear what continues to manifest for you!

@UniquelyDivine I'm interested in contacting this psychic. :look:

I’ll pm you :yep:

Has anything she said come to frutation?
Nope. Not yet...
*shrugs*
But nothing was “clear” either.
That said, I kicked Lee to the curb last week. Like full on blocked’t, just want to be done. All this networking been introducing me to other men and I want to be available. He hasn’t made any moves since asking me what kinda ring stone I like...
Been 2 years and some BS in between- I am good. She said I had a decision to make and if I chose to move on, another man will come after him. So done and done.
But I really don’t want to meet anyone- like right now I am good chilling. So it is weird. I still want to see what she has to say.

Artist bae brings out my softest most nurturing side ever. I’m usually so lazy and spoiled. But he’s so freaking sweet I find myself being considerate where I usually wouldn’t give a damn.

I sort of had an epiphany. I am not at all worried if it works out or not. I won’t regret a thing. He is a good man, a good person in general. So regardless of what I do for him I will have no regrets. If it doesn’t work, it’s fine with me. Whatever will be will be.

If it wasn’t for the time I spent being single and fully enjoying it, I would have been a ball full of anxiety. I know now, that regardless of what the future holds for me, I will be great. My life will always be full and I will always find joy in something.

Girl! I don’t wanna play those games in my 40’s. It’s like enough already!
I’m still early 30s but I used to think the older guys would be more mature, know what they want. Nah. Young f-boys grow up to be old f-boys
The older ones play the game cause they know some women will do it with no questions asked...

I lurk this thread but I'm going to start posting. Last night, while sitting on the couch eating brown butter honeyed popcorn and drinking red wine, I thought to myself dang, I could get used to this. Which means it's time for me to start dating again :lol:

I've been reading this How to Pick Your Life Partner Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 (nothing groundbreaking) but this crude little drawing really struck a chord with me.

How it can feel being single:
non-vday-staircase-596x600.png

How it is in reality, with the single person in a neutral position, happy couples at the top and unhappy couples at the bottom:
non-vday-2-596x600.png

And here I am again with another guy that is a good catch but he has a child. I either have to accept these men with children or lower my age bracket. I don't want to do either.

I want to enjoy my relationship before having a children. I don't want an instant family and I don't want to deal with another woman at all...ever.

I also don't like young guys. 35 and up is what I'm looking for and I feel like that is even a little young for me.

New potential: send me some pics
Me: no.
Him: ...no?

As if my no caught him off guard. Tired of paying that game. Straight up told him if you really want to see me you can make plans.

Some of these 40+ year old guys are just as basic as the young ones.

After this exchange on Wednesday, I didn't bother communicating with him (he didn't reach out to me either) on Thursday because with this combined with other f boy red flags, I decided I wasn’t interested. He hits me up on Friday wanting to know if I was ignoring him and I tell him the truth: I’m just not interested. It’s not all you, it’s also the dating game that I just don’t feel like playing anymore.

He asks me to go into detail and I do, basically saying how guys are trying to get the most while putting forth the least amount of effort. I thought I ended it amicably!

He texts me today asks me how I’m doing and what not and then he says this:

379115D4-4D0F-4BDF-B0E9-4618E4DFF22C.jpeg
What kind of *****assness is this???

Back