Crush bae is causing me anxiety. He planned a trip to London to see some chick before we started hanging out. He told me and I appreciate it but it pisses me off.

I have no right to be pissed but it’s just how I feel. I’d rather him leave me alone than wait for him to come back and be in love or conflicted. I want him to just leave me out of the equation even though I’m prematurely in luh with him.

He’s so level headed and patient that I want to slap him! Ugh! I’m just gonna go out with the fine ass dude I’ve know since middle school and waste my time letting him treat me like a quain.

Maybe when I sober up I’ll have a better hold on things. Right now I hate his guts.

Ugh. That's annoying. But you never know. You might mess around and get swept off your feet by someone else while he's away. That's the risk he's taking.

Self and Life Improvement Update!!

WORK
Quit my **** commute job today!! gave notice. Buying back about 10 hours a week I can use to socialize and maybe date. And catch up on sleep. lol. getting up at 5am and needing to be in bed by 930p is not the business. It was a stressful job too... panic attacks..

WEIGHT
Stuck at size 10 from 12. but... well... I guess I might should throw in some exercise to bust this plateau :look: The good this is I can make time now with extra 10 hrs a week!!! Mandatory positive: its better than the size 20 I used to be!:toocool: maintained for a few years now.

TEETH
Invisalign is going well... for the bottom teeth. Will need traditional braces on the upper front teeth. 3-6 months. not worried. ain't kissing nobody right now anyways :look::rolleyes:

Getting some clothes this weekend. Love fluffy fall sweaters....

WORK
Quit my **** commute job today!! gave notice. Buying back about 10 hours a week I can use to socialize and maybe date. And catch up on sleep. lol. getting up at 5am and needing to be in bed by 930p is not the business. It was a stressful job too... panic attacks..

WEIGHT
Stuck at size 10 from 12. but... well... I guess I might should throw in some exercise to bust this plateau :look: The good this is I can make time now with extra 10 hrs a week!!! Mandatory positive: its better than the size 20 I used to be!:toocool: maintained for a few years now.

TEETH
Invisalign is going well... for the bottom teeth. Will need traditional braces on the upper front teeth. 3-6 months. not worried. ain't kissing nobody right now anyways :look::rolleyes:

Yayyyyyy! Congrats on getting rid of that commute! I hope to follow in your footsteps next year. And you're right now you will have time to workout instead of sitting in traffic.

Yayyyyyy! Congrats on getting rid of that commute! I hope to follow in your footsteps next year. And you're right now you will have time to workout instead of sitting in traffic.
Thanks!

You in the city itself? I work down by SFO. gotdamn nightmare. Next job is mission bay SF but at least there's plenty of public transport options and it's not so faaaarrrrrr. And it's near "stuff". Might can find a place to do happy hours and whatnot.

Thanks!

You in the city itself? I work down by SFO. gotdamn nightmare. Next job is mission bay SF but at least there's plenty of public transport options and it's not so faaaarrrrrr. And it's near "stuff". Might can find a place to do happy hours and whatnot.
I work in the mission too! It;s better than SFO but it's still kind of rough depending on hours.

I work in the mission too! It;s better than SFO but it's still kind of rough depending on hours.
riigght! it's all relative! but this shaves almost half off my commute. I know it's bad that way but there's bad then theres... well... horrible.

My plan is to be done at the new one in a year and transition to a wfh type deal anyways. already grooming my first consulting client. woot! ;)

Well looks like I might have a date on Sunday. I say MIGHT because these OKCupid guys aren't always reliable. :nono:

But this guy seems promising. He's driving 2 hours to see me and he researched vegan restaurants in my area and picked one for us. I'm actually kind of nervous because I haven't met a guy from online in forever it seems. I'll keep y'all posted. :drunk:

WORK

WEIGHT

TEETH

Congrats! I used to commute 10 hours a week as well and like you, I had to quit. It took a while for me to get used to having so much free time back, but now, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Those extra 10 hours are going to be LIT!

Some of y'all may remember pages back when I mentioned the super coming in my apartment and calling my name and then when I came out he gonna say my door was open which was a lie. He's the reason I bought the chain lock and the door stopper thing under the knob. Anyway he's getting fired. They sent us a message saying he couldn't work with the building anymore but the new super came today and told me the landlord is getting rid of him and he doesn't know why but he won't get involved.

You don't know how happy I am!!! This guy was very nice in the beginning and I felt comfortable around him. But then he started to hit on me occasionally and I ignored it. It was harmless at first and I would politely put him off with no thanks, or I'm busy. But then he started texting me and inviting me to things regularly and then texting me on whatsapp so he could see if I read his messages. I just flat out stopped responding to him and everything stayed broke in my apartment because I didn't want him in here. The last time he was here he was supposed to fix my bathtub and he kept saying he had to come back but something about that didn't feel right. It felt like he was working up to something with me. Not sure if he was going to try something or what but I let him come back once and then started ignoring him. New super showed up this morning and fixed the darn thing in exactly 5 minutes. I was like you're done already he was looking like :look: why wouldn't I be?

I'm starting to think other women in the building complained as well because when the landlord told us the new super was starting and I gave him a list of things I needed done and how many times it's been looked at he kinda snapped at me and said "you guys should have told me ____ was dragging out fixing these things" as if I wasn't the first person to speak of his constant visits but nothing getting fixed. But I didn't know he was doing that only suspected it so he could get in my apartment. And I didn't want to sound silly like "Oh I think he keeps coming back because he's into me" These situations are difficult for single women because I'm always wondering if I'm reading too much into things. Like what if I complained and it wasn't what I thought at all.

I asked my sister to come over for the new super so I wouldn't be here alone but he came too early for her to get here so I called her on the phone. He could sense I was nervous I guess so he mentioned his wife and children like 10 times. :lol: That made me feel better. I need to get a man in here so he can fix things and I can stop worrying about new supers.

Last night I went to a Halloween party and this dude I used to smash was there. He looked good but I felt nothing. At the end of the night I’m walking out to my Uber and he’s like but I’ll give you a ride home don’t worry. I said you can just quickpay me the bread :rofl: I texted him when I got home to let him know I was safe and he’s telling me like yo I’ll come get you if you want. I had to just roll over and go to sleep.

I want to skip the whole dating process and just be married. I want a good husband. I need help in here immediately and I don't have the strength to date.
Dating is an exercise. I've always known this but I keep reminding myself of it when I don't have the energy to do it. "It's like working out. Go exercise. Go flex these muscles and reap the rewards" is what I say to myself. Lol

Some of y'all may remember pages back when I mentioned the super coming in my apartment and calling my name and then when I came out he gonna say my door was open which was a lie. He's the reason I bought the chain lock and the door stopper thing under the knob. Anyway he's getting fired. They sent us a message saying he couldn't work with the building anymore but the new super came today and told me the landlord is getting rid of him and he doesn't know why but he won't get involved.

You don't know how happy I am!!! This guy was very nice in the beginning and I felt comfortable around him. But then he started to hit on me occasionally and I ignored it. It was harmless at first and I would politely put him off with no thanks, or I'm busy. But then he started texting me and inviting me to things regularly and then texting me on whatsapp so he could see if I read his messages. I just flat out stopped responding to him and everything stayed broke in my apartment because I didn't want him in here. The last time he was here he was supposed to fix my bathtub and he kept saying he had to come back but something about that didn't feel right. It felt like he was working up to something with me. Not sure if he was going to try something or what but I let him come back once and then started ignoring him. New super showed up this morning and fixed the darn thing in exactly 5 minutes. I was like you're done already he was looking like :look: why wouldn't I be?

I'm starting to think other women in the building complained as well because when the landlord told us the new super was starting and I gave him a list of things I needed done and how many times it's been looked at he kinda snapped at me and said "you guys should have told me ____ was dragging out fixing these things" as if I wasn't the first person to speak of his constant visits but nothing getting fixed. But I didn't know he was doing that only suspected it so he could get in my apartment. And I didn't want to sound silly like "Oh I think he keeps coming back because he's into me" These situations are difficult for single women because I'm always wondering if I'm reading too much into things. Like what if I complained and it wasn't what I thought at all.

I asked my sister to come over for the new super so I wouldn't be here alone but he came too early for her to get here so I called her on the phone. He could sense I was nervous I guess so he mentioned his wife and children like 10 times. :lol: That made me feel better. I need to get a man in here so he can fix things and I can stop worrying about new supers.
Not just single women. I had problems like that when I was married. I had to have my husband at the time snap on several repair/cable men.

Not just single women. I had problems like that when I was married. I had to have my husband at the time snap on several repair/cable men.
Oh believe me I know all women have incidents. I didn't mean these men only do this to single women. But you see how when you were married you could easily tell your husband. Not the case for a single. So I meant situations like this are difficult for singles in the sense that you have to say something to someone but people tend to think as a single woman you are hyper sensitive to being alone with males. That singles tend to think every guy is looking at you because they know you don't have anybody. That singles think they have to be more aware because they don't have anybody. When that's not really the case. All women think this way. But I am always worried that men will say "oh she's just being extra cautious because she doesn't have a man in the house" That's what I meant.

I have had plenty of issues with repair men, delivery guys, cable guys, etc. But when I lived with my ex fiance I would just tell him that guy made me uncomfortable and he'd deal with it. There was an incident with a cable guy back then that still leaves me shaking when I think about it. My ex drove around trying to find his truck so he could beat him but ended up just calling his boss. This was in Northern Virginia. He didn't really like me dealing with those men anyway. He tried to always be there if he could.

Oh believe me I know all women have incidents. I didn't mean these men only do this to single women. But you see how when you were married you could easily tell your husband. Not the case for a single. So I meant situations like this are difficult for singles in the sense that you have to say something to someone but people tend to think as a single woman you are hyper sensitive to being alone with males. That singles tend to think every guy is looking at you because they know you don't have anybody. That singles think they have to be more aware because they don't have anybody. When that's not really the case. All women think this way. But I am always worried that men will say "oh she's just being extra cautious because she doesn't have a man in the house" That's what I meant.

I have had plenty of issues with repair men, delivery guys, cable guys, etc. But when I lived with my ex fiance I would just tell him that guy made me uncomfortable and he'd deal with it. There was an incident with a cable guy back then that still leaves me shaking when I think about it. My ex drove around trying to find his truck so he could beat him but ended up just calling his boss. This was in Northern Virginia. He didn't really like me dealing with those men anyway. He tried to always be there if he could.
I understand, since I have been single and lived alone too, and now I have kids as well. I have had some recent incidents too. I was just letting you know that they knew a man was in the home and it didn’t matter to them.

I went on 2 dates this week. Cuffing season is clearly in full effect :lol:

Date #1 - I had to go out of town for work and was bored out of my mind one evening, got on Tinder for the hell of it. Ended up going out with a guy who lives in Richmond but was also there on business. He was really nice! African of course, because I'm an African magnet. I can tell that he's moneyed and all about his business. Called me a princess. Said that we would meet up again when we both returned home

Date #2 - This guy was nice, but takes himself a bit too serious for me. He was rattling off his list of accomplishments, talking about he won't date a girl that didn't bring anything to the table :rolleyes: I told him I AM the table! He just wouldn't loosen up. Meanwhile I focused on my drinks and dancing :lol: I got so annoyed I paid for my own stuff, which I NEVER do. He's already talking about going out again. I can do without, but we'll see

I went on 2 dates this week. Cuffing season is clearly in full effect :lol:

Date #1 - I had to go out of town for work and was bored out of my mind one evening, got on Tinder for the hell of it. Ended up going out with a guy who lives in Richmond but was also there on business. He was really nice! African of course, because I'm an African magnet. I can tell that he's moneyed and all about his business. Called me a princess. Said that we would meet up again when we both returned home

Date #2 - This guy was nice, but takes himself a bit too serious for me. He was rattling off his list of accomplishments, talking about he won't date a girl that didn't bring anything to the table :rolleyes: I told him I AM the table! He just wouldn't loosen up. Meanwhile I focused on my drinks and dancing :lol: I got so annoyed I paid for my own stuff, which I NEVER do. He's already talking about going out again. I can do without, but we'll see
No no to date number 2... I’m glad you had fun though!

Crush bae was an hour late and I waited.

I’m a sucker for him. Anyone else would have gotten left, cursed out or both. After I got over waiting so long we had an amaaaaazing time.

We went to a bar after and then walked the high line. It was so romantical. There is something about him that brings out the softest part of me and I like it.

We kissed and held hands up and down the streets of New York and then I took my thirsty butt home.

Today I have a date with hometown boo :look:

Back