I'm so over mfers, why do people tell you some complete utter B.S. then think y'all are going to be "friends" after the fact. Then have the audacity to get mad at you and act like you're bsing them when you say you're not going to be their place holder or something they put on the shelf for later?!?! Ummmm.... really? I'm sitting here crying angry tears because I'm soooooo mad right now.

But I knew it!! I knew the ex was going to come back in the picture. Then going to tell me they have been talking a lot and they had sex and the sexual experience was intense. Like I want to hear that. I really wish we could cuss on here because uggggghh.... This would be one profanity laced post. But I knew it, I knew it!!!!

I'm so angry right now, and oh wait the kicker is, before telling all this information asked if I wanted to meet up for dinner with them. I said sure, and then they say if I knew all the confusion that was going on around there I probably wouldn't want to come to dinner. And I said what's going on? And they said never mind, and I was like no since you brought it up you might as well get it out in the open now. And after me telling them they might as well tell me otherwise I will just jump to a conclusion. But I told them I suspected it had something to do with their ex. And that's when they told me that bit of information.

I am too through with people. I'm pissed, livid, but I knew something like this was going to happen. But no me giving people the benefit of the doubt screws me again. And my best friend told me from the beginning not to put all my eggs into this basket, but nope I kinda did. I'm so done, I just can't right now. I can not I can not!! I want to fight someone right now I'm that mad!

Last edited:
I just don’t understand my dating life at this moment or ever. If the person isn’t psycho, emotionally unavailable, stuck on a ex, or on some bs. They end up being someone that use to talk to one of my friends best friends and some how me and that person end up talking. It’s always something complicated. I’ll give this person one date! But I feel like I’m breaking some girl code, I mean they weren’t in a relationship and me and the girl aren’t friends nor is she in my inner circle. So I don’t know...:look::oops:

Last edited:
I have been hounded by Pests lately :(:spinning: and it makes NO sense!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to call up the Orkin man

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldy83MzM4MTMvb3JraW4tcm9hY2gtby5naWYlog.gif

I've had enough of this nonsense.

I just don’t understand my dating life at this moment or ever. If the person isn’t psycho, emotionally unavailable, stuck on a ex, or on some bs. They end up being someone that use to talk to one of my friends best friends and some how me and that person end up talking. It’s always something complicated. I’ll give this person one date! But I feel like I’m breaking some girl code, I mean they weren’t in a relationship and me and the girl aren’t friends nor is she in my inner circle. So I don’t know...:look::oops:
Gently honey- take a long break. Stick your middle finger up at the last one and block him. Exes are exes for a reason, he will remember sooner or later and when he does, you want to be long gone from his radar. This is your protection.

Next - long break. Can you get a hobby? Do you work out? Can you go to a meet up group on a topic you’re interested in? Focus on loving YOURSELF. Not saying this is going to solve your man problems, but when we are neglecting ourselves the negative feelings are more intense.

Lastly-
If you don’t feel like you have enough pickings, would you relocate? This is something I did and I think it helped. I am in a new area where I don’t know anyone but I have more choices than my previous location where everyone knew everyone. Big hugs and the blocked’t button is your friend. I use it very often.

Gently honey- take a long break. Stick your middle finger up at the last one and block him. Exes are exes for a reason, he will remember sooner or later and when he does, you want to be long gone from his radar. This is your protection.

Next - long break. Can you get a hobby? Do you work out? Can you go to a meet up group on a topic you’re interested in? Focus on loving YOURSELF. Not saying this is going to solve your man problems, but when we are neglecting ourselves the negative feelings are more intense.

Lastly-
If you don’t feel like you have enough pickings, would you relocate? This is something I did and I think it helped. I am in a new area where I don’t know anyone but I have more choices than my previous location where everyone knew everyone. Big hugs and the blocked’t button is your friend. I use it very often.
Thank you, and yes I'm definitely taking a break, because that whole situation was just too much. I'm trying to get back into the things I liked to do and have been keeping busy with work and school. I will probably relocate once I graduate. And that loser is never never ever getting another chance. I would have to be really desperate and in bad shape to give them another chance. And even then I would pass.

I hate working in the Financial District. All the tourists down here for Trinity Church the World Trade Memorial, Statue of Liberty, the Staten Island Ferry...It's a never ending throng of people looking in the air or on their phone because they're lost. I usually don't mind them but because they're here so are all of these tour guide people milling around aggressively trying to get sales AND trying to hit on women. It's crazy.

Yesterday I was on my lunch hour talking on the phone and this tour guide guy walks by yelling out to people to get tickets to the statue of liberty but turns his sights on me and says "hello miss" I am in the middle of a sentence on the phone but I did say hello and kept it moving. He starts calling out "wait a minute, hold on for a second, can we walk?" Umm 1. I'm on the phone why would I talk to you? You lucky you got that hello. 2nd you are at work and chasing girls? You're supposed to be working so now I'm turned off. Today, the same guy with the same mess. He called out to me but I just kept walking, didn't acknowledge him at all. He called out a few more times and then said "ok, have a good day miss." When I was walking back I saw him again and I had to hurry and get across the street so I wouldn't walk past him and then cross back when I was safely away. I hate having to do stuff like that because men can't take a hint.

Another tour guide guy did this to me as well. He used to try to talk to me every day and then he noticed where I would sit for an hour and read or read the forum. He started coming over hounding me every day. I can't blame a guy for trying but when he saw I wasn't giving in why would he keep on? Plus he's supposed to be working. lol And then I saw him almost beat up a tourist because the guy told him that he and his family weren't interested in tickets. Like he chased this man down and got in his face saying the man was rude to him. He wasn't but dude, you're a salesman. It's part of the job. After that I found a new place to sit but these guys are everywhere.

Also, the guy in my office has ramped up his efforts in trying to wear me down. I don't mind him but he's so negative. Every time he comes over he's complaining about something and I've been trying to avoid him today. I'm just so turned off by the men around me at the moment. And this is not helping me want to get back out there.

Ugh! Plus I just noticed I have spider veins on my left leg that has been giving me trouble. This afternoon is not going well.

I met a guy out, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. After two weeks of daily "good morning sunshine" type text messages he asked me out for a drink. I wasn't going to go b/c I felt if there was real interest there he would have tried to ask me out earlier (we had yet to talk on the phone btw), but I went anyway.We had a pretty decent convo, he asks at one point why I take so long returning his text msgs, I jokingly said I'm old school and like to talk to people in person or over the phone. That was my way of letting him know to lay off the texting as the primary mode of conversation. To add context, I'm in my mid 40s, dude is in his early 50s.

I have talked to this dude one time since our first date, (talked about how good I look, my "aura", yet no mention of a second date or wanting to see me again) yet still get "good morning beautiful" "good morning sunshine" texts on a daily basis. I'm not someone who blocks dudes, I just stop answering until they go away, but I'm thinking of blocking ol boy b/c I am irritated with the nothingness of our interactions.

I was scrolling through IG yesterday and saw a meme that I liked so, I double tapped it... THEN I looked to see who posted it. Why was it Mr. Firestick? Ugh... I thought it would have been petty for me to unlike it so, I kept scrolling. Of course the ninja hit me up later... that was NOT an invitation to reach out to me. We ain’t cool like that.

I’m still not dating but, accepting phone calls and numbers... :). I don’t think I’m doing the not dating thing right. Lol

I met a 38 y.o. AA male while I was on vacation in Puerto Rico in August. He seemed really nice and invited my girlfriend and I to breakfast at the resort that we were all staying at, on his last day there. My girlfriend wanted to sleep in so I went alone.

He said that he was in the military had 3 children with 3 different women and that he was in the middle of a divorce to a woman who he did not have children with.

He has been texting me but I’m really not interested especially after finding out that all of his children’s mothers are white and his ex-wife is Hispanic.

I’m really not interested especially after finding out that all of his children’s mothers are white and his ex-wife is Hispanic.

I understand your hesitation. He done gave his best years to Becky and Conchita and now wants to entertain a sista meanwhile he has all of this baggage in tow? I would definitely #curve and #swerve him.

Last edited:
So I have been doing wholesome thirst traps all week on ig story because I know the man I'm digging watches everythang I post.

It worked! It worked perfectlyyy!

We're already "friends" in real life but this will be the first time we spend time alone without our mutual friends around.

I'm gonna make him marry me and he has no idea :lachen:

So I have been doing wholesome thirst traps all week on ig story because I know the man I'm digging watches everythang I post.

It worked! It worked perfectlyyy!

We're already "friends" in real life but this will be the first time we spend time alone without our mutual friends around.

I'm gonna make him marry me and he has no idea :lachen:
:lol: Get him girl!

So I posted before that I half way signed up on Match. Can anyone tell me if you can actually contact people without subscribing? I don't really plan on messaging anyone first but when I look at profiles a box pops up on the bottom inviting me to send a message as though that is something that is possible. I just don't want any mishaps because when I was on OkC I was forever accidentally "liking" profiles and getting messages from randoms. I would post this in the online dating support thread but no one goes in there these days.

Back