Lmao :laugh: man.....I was so annoyed when I saw his green texts.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:View attachment 411947

He's playing games, re-block him.
jvBEa7

So on Sunday I gave this guy my number & he hit me up yesterday evening and we've been chatting ever since. This afternoon we discussed where we lived in the city and realized that we live rather close to each other, I stopped responding to him for a little while because I got busy with work and he just sent me this

"Not having heard your voice nor seen u, even tho your apparently up the street, I'm starting to suspect you're a man"

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want to hear my voice you should call me then right? Or if you want to see me and you should invite me out right? I'm thinking it's time for a block!
He wanted a pic. That's what that was about. You were supposed to be like "I'm not a man. Seeeee look" and send a sexy pic of you. He ain't slick.

:bighug:

Aww sis. Sending healing, cleansing energies your way. I would put actively seeking companionship on the backburnner. Is it terribly rude to ask for a break? If he cannot respect your emotional and spatial needs, you may need to be more assertive. I believe in the release of apana, and in times of stress, it can build. Some form of creative release, even exercise. You are the priority at this time. Dating can pull you deeper.
I have asked for a break and I think he refuses because he is worried I will find someone else for real if we stop speaking. He will give me like 3-4 days to myself with occasional check ins then he comes full force.

I don’t have the aggression in me right now but you are right. So I can only surmise that regardless of what I say, I deep down still want him around. My mind is all over right now.

Funeral was yesterday and I am grieving heavily. This is my first close death and this wasn’t even family. I am still reconciling how someone was just here and now their body is lifeless and we put them in a hole in the ground. Where is that spirit, that person, will we see them again.
Lee skipped work today just to let me cry on him so I wouldn’t be alone. He started crying a bit too because we were talking about death and I guess I am making him relive his mother passing unintentionally. Today he is what I needed. Maybe tomorrow too. And as my head settles more, I may change my mind again.

The new dude has been acting funny. He gave me a warning when we met that he can be moody sometimes and two days ago he pulled the “moody” card. The way I feel like right now- this can be solved by a simple block. He reached out and apologized afterward but really dude- not even 3 days later and you are starting out on the wrong foot. This should be your time to shine knowing that I am grieving but yet you moody? OK B!

OMG, I keep getting "sender (phone number) requests you to call him/her back" text messages from this dude. Man, listen. I'm not running up my phone bill calling Barbados.

Yeah, I'm done with this. I don't need this aggrievation in my life right now. I really don't have the energy for a convo about it, though.

Last edited:
OMG, I keep getting "sender (phone number) requests you to call him/her back" text messages from this dude. Man, listen. I'm not running up my phone bill calling Barbados.

Yeah, I'm done with this. I don't need this aggrievation in my life right now. I really don't have the energy for a convo about it, though.

Block and keep it moving. One thing I've learned is that dudes who like to talk usually ain't about nothing.

Back