Failed flirting attempt: went to lunch, saw a cute guy at Hot Bar, as I go to get my selections, I see he has a tray full of broccoli,so I am like "hope you left enough broccoli for me"... Why this m0f0 like "they over there", all I say is I know it was a joke... All I could do was laugh to self and keep it trucking :grin:

Last edited:
Failed flirting attempt: went to lunch, saw a cute guy at Hot Bar, as I go to get my selections, I see he has a tray full of broccoli,so I am like "hope you left enough broccoli for me"... Why this m0f0 like "they over there", all I say is I know it was a joke... All I could do was laugh to self and keep it trucking :grin:
:lol:I would have laughed so hard at that. Something similar happened to me a while back. I was in Eataly and this cute kinda geeky looking guy walked by with his arms full of cheese and I said something stupid like they must be running out. I wasn't really talking to him just out loud. And he looks back and says no they've got a lot of different kinds over there. I almost busted out laughing right there but I just smiled and went on my way. He came back like 2 minutes later and tracked me down in the cheese section and told me it just hit him that I was making a joke and he is so dense with those things some time. I said cool cool no biggie, smiled and tried to move away. He lingered like he wanted to talk but he wasn't saying nothing. When I started to leave the section I looked back not really at him but just looking around and there he was again. He smiled and waved. Buh bye sir. Some men are just weird.

Woot Woot, I have a couple of events this weekend. I actually turned down a date, informed dude to let me know of another time... In retrospect, maybe I should have informed of availability...

Passsh he'll be fine! You might meet some other honey dips at these events!

That's how it's done! Good for you!

Thanks! :grin: I didn't get the chance to play around when I first moved here so now I'm taking full advantage.

Another potential sent me this today.....hoping he's packing like the picture from the other day :look:

Attachments

• IMG_9412.JPG
    IMG_9412.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 89
I feel like I need to take a break from dating as there's some residue from my last relationship but, at the same time, I don't want to take a break.
Do it if it will make you feel better. Don't think of it as a break from men. Think of it as some much needed time with a person you love, miss and possibly have neglected while in your last relationship. You.

The financial group asked me to meet their CPA next week to get all the information to do the client transfer.

This is going to open up access to more financially well off men (hopefully single or about to divorce) and I am going to explore it all. I am excited for my business but even more excited for me. Then I can stop government contracting.

Are any of you guys using any of the Rori Raye or Katarina Phang methods (ie. leaning back, feeling messages, etc.) mentioned in the other threads?

I am! I've been using the free material and it has been great so far! I'm now in a place where I feel peaceful being single. I wasn't there before. I'd feel empowered for a day or two and then I'd turn into an emotional wreck whenever I'd be surrounded by couples. Ekhart Tolle's "Power of Now" has really helped me be okay with what IS in the moment. The audiobook is free on YT. There was a part about relationships that hit home for me. I'll find it and share.

I am! I've been using the free material and it has been great so far! I'm now in a place where I feel peaceful being single. I wasn't there before. I'd feel empowered for a day or two and then I'd turn into an emotional wreck whenever I'd be surrounded by couples. Ekhart Tolle's "Power of Now" has really helped me be okay with what IS in the moment. The audiobook is free on YT. There was a part about relationships that hit home for me. I'll find it and share.

Please do!!

Yea I ave been feeling really at ease as of late listening to said materials... I am trying to absorb as much free material as possible, that is wen I can find it...

Power of Now really changed my life. I read it 2 years ago and still reference it heavily on a day to day, I am constantly rediscovering parts of it.

So I tell you I'm having a crappy week due to my uncle's death, the head of my department being suddenly fired (which is going to have a major impact on my team), in addition to being in my feelings today about this "split" or whatever the **** you wanna call it, and YOU'RE asking ME for a massage?

Are you :censored: kidding me? And to think I was just giving this person credit for being a good friend to me lately. Way to show you're a selfish prick like the rest of the people with penises.

Meh... I opened this app where I was talking to people on it. I hadn't checked it in a few months because I was talking to that other person. I had a few messages that I never responded to, so I responded back. And I just feel like meh... it's like it's taking all my energy to respond to these people. I keep thinking about the other person and how we are just friends for now. The way I'm feeling you would think we were together for awhile. But I guess cause it was a first for me and I just connected with them on another level it makes it hard. I know they said not to wait for them but I feel like I will end up doing that. At least for a little bit, or I encounter someone I really connect with.

. I know they said not to wait for them but I feel like I will end up doing that. At least for a little bit, or I encounter someone I really connect with.

Doing this will only block your blessings. I'm just saying. He is basically just telling you that he will try things out with his ex. If it doesn't work, he may just settle for you until someone else comes along.

If you think it hurts now, the pain will be greater in the future.

Meh... I opened this app where I was talking to people on it. I hadn't checked it in a few months because I was talking to that other person. I had a few messages that I never responded to, so I responded back. And I just feel like meh... it's like it's taking all my energy to respond to these people. I keep thinking about the other person and how we are just friends for now. The way I'm feeling you would think we were together for awhile. But I guess cause it was a first for me and I just connected with them on another level it makes it hard. I know they said not to wait for them but I feel like I will end up doing that. At least for a little bit, or I encounter someone I really connect with.
I agree with @TwoSnapsUp but also want to add don't force it with meeting someone else. Be open, have fun and see what comes. You don't want to rebound too hard because you aren't over this hurt. Take care of yourself first.

Doing this will only block your blessings. I'm just saying. He is basically just telling you that he will try things out with his ex. If it doesn't work, he may just settle for you until someone else comes along.

If you think it hurts now, the pain will be greater in the future.
I agree with @TwoSnapsUp but also want to add don't force it with meeting someone else. Be open, have fun and see what comes. You don't want to rebound too hard because you aren't over this hurt. Take care of yourself first.
Thank you! You ladies are right. I wish them the best but I'm no one's place holder, rebound, or down timer. I deserve so much better, and to be with someone who is mentally and physically available. It's hard but I know this will pass. I plan to chill out from the dating scene so I too can heal from my hang ups and be mentally and emotionally available to someone as well

Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm looking to get back into dating again and I'm wondering a few things.

What method have you ladies found to be the most productive in finding decent men? Dating apps, free dating sites, paid dating sites, through friends, through work, out in public etc?

I find that everyone is staring at their phones. I don't really get approached in real life that often even though I'd prefer it to online dating. At the moment I'm thinking about giving tindr a go and maybe trying out a dating site.

I think for the time being I'm trying to keep my options open until I can figure out what method I like the best.

Does anyone have any positive (or negative) experiences with tindr and other dating app?

Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm looking to get back into dating again and I'm wondering a few things.

What method have you ladies found to be the most productive in finding decent men? Dating apps, free dating sites, paid dating sites, through friends, through work, out in public etc?

I find that everyone is staring at their phones. I don't really get approached in real life that often even though I'd prefer it to online dating. At the moment I'm thinking about giving tindr a go and maybe trying out a dating site.

I think for the time being I'm trying to keep my options open until I can figure out what method I like the best.

Does anyone have any positive (or negative) experiences with tindr and other dating app?
There's been so many comments in this thread on dating sites. there's also an online dating support thread floating around here somewhere..m

My ex hit me up this morning. We are still cool but we only really communicate to share news or talk about production...

My homegirl also hit me up this morning telling me some man she dated 7 years ago hit her up. I told her about me ex and she said "oh, that means he j*rked off to you this morning" :barf:

Anyway, since I'm working and can't do breakfast I agreed to dinner :lachen:

Back