I gotta say tho. I had relationships with men like that and maybe a little more endowed. its... difficult.. to deal with that all the damn time. it's a cool novelty on occasion or with some throw away dude :look: but on the daily? For years? and if they go for a long time? Little DJ be having battle fatigue:lol:
See I was first introduced to sex via big crayons so I had no idea what regular size was until 21. That thang felt so small but I was in love. Now at the grown woman age of 27 :giggle: if you ain't at least 7 I don't even entertain it. I will put on my dress and say my mom needs me I gotta go :rofl: if it ain't big I'm going home. Both Baes are well-endowed but Bae #2? The great Lord himself blessed that man with a magical stick. He actively tells me no after we are finished because I want more. He says when we live together I'm only getting it three times a week. #IssaLie he'll be lucky if I'm good with once a day.

omg. I meant to tell yall this stupid bs.

so the Filipina saleswoman who sold me my bday car is single-ish and 47 with a 38yo ex (just broke up. hasn't moved out yet and why I don't like cohabiting). anyhoo...so she gives me the whole litany of her life, sexless marriage for citizenship, abortion, and now this dude.

Anyhow apparently he's better than the others cuz he only calls her a b in arguments and doesn't cheat. she goes on to say how ungrateful he us because she did time. Did time? I ask.

Apparently this white dude is a criminal. Drugs and money laundering. So he got busted but he was afraid of jail and rape... cried and boohoo' d. so she confessed to everything she didn't do and now has a felony charge plus did a few years for this dude...

They've only been together 5 years so most of that time she was locked up... and returns to being called a b and whore and stuff...

i mean she was in her 40s when she took the fall. way too old for that bs and to return to be abused...

She was luvky to get auto sales with that record but her friend is the general manager and knew the circumstances of her imprisonment...

why I really vet dudes and, if I don't have the energy for it, don't date at all...
This is why I only know Black ppl. This is some BS

See I was first introduced to sex via big crayons so I had no idea what regular size was until 21. That thang felt so small but I was in love. Now at the grown woman age of 27 :giggle: if you ain't at least 7 I don't even entertain it. I will put on my dress and say my mom needs me I gotta go :rofl: if it ain't big I'm going home. Both Baes are well-endowed but Bae #2? The great Lord himself blessed that man with a magical stick. He actively tells me no after we are finished because I want more. He says when we live together I'm only getting it three times a week. #IssaLie he'll be lucky if I'm good with once a day.
I'm only 5'0. there's only so far it can go :look: girth is much better in a situation like mine :lol:

I gotta say tho. I had relationships with men like that and maybe a little more endowed. its... difficult.. to deal with that all the damn time. it's a cool novelty on occasion or with some throw away dude :look: but on the daily? For years? and if they go for a long time? Little DJ be having battle fatigue:lol:
Right - I aint stretching out my goodies for no one because you were blessed with a 9 inch.

Today is officially D day in this thread.

giphy.gif

Let's just turn it into D week

@sgold04 I thought about some of your posts after a dry phone conversation I had with a guy last night. :nono: I was going to give this dude a chance, but he's "basic af" as the youngins say. I'm about to cancel this date he wants to take me on tomorrow. Yea, I know I can use it as practice, but I don't even feel like dressing up and reapplying my makeup for this dude. What's up with these grown men who have no unique interests?

@sgold04 I thought about some of your posts after a dry phone conversation I had with a guy last night. :nono: I was going to give this dude a chance, but he's "basic af" as the youngins say. I'm about to cancel this date he wants to take me on tomorrow. Yea, I know I can use it as practice, but I don't even feel like dressing up and reapplying my makeup for this dude. What's up with these grown men who have no unique interests?
What were his interests?

Back