You should do what my white friend calls a "swipe by" :laugh: she does it to all of her potentials to test out what they're working with.

Not familiar. Care to go into further detail?

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMjZ1Zm9SQUlHV3h5aXpBQ1EvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

I have never personally done it but she has with great success :laugh: judging from her stories she usually does it while she is kissing them or being innocently intimate and she will "accidentally" feel the peen by not paying attention to where she is reaching or what she is touching.

Afterwards she acts shocked and embarrassed #scammer.

Put your phone/wallet/keys in his pocket. Do it gentle but sloppily so you mistakenly touch it.

Give him a hug.

Put your leg(s) on his lap. You may feel it on your thigh.

Compliment the fit/fabric/whatever of his pants and then rub the fabric on his thigh.

Fake twerk when a song comes on.

If all else fails grab him by the ***** he'll be too shocked to say ish. Men love to be manhandled.

Put your phone/wallet/keys in his pocket. Do it gentle but sloppily so you mistakenly touch it.

Give him a hug.

Compliment the fit/fabric/whatever of his pants and then rub the fabric on his thigh.

If all else fails grab him by the ***** he'll be too shocked to say ish. Men love to be manhandled.
I grabbed a man once and he dropped his drink out his hand and all over his shoes...

That thing was a monster!

Yay for D week!

I have never personally done it but she has with great success :laugh: judging from her stories she usually does it while she is kissing them or being innocently intimate and she will "accidentally" feel the peen by not paying attention to where she is reaching or what she is touching.

Afterwards she acts shocked and embarrassed #scammer.

Give him a hug.

Good stuff, ladies!! I recently started dating this Arabic dude from Morocco and need to see what he is working with sooner than later.

Oh. Well if that's the case I did my "swipe by" with Classic Man the night we met when we were dancing and he was behind me. :look:

Speaking of Classic Man, I like the way he keeps up communication with me in between dates, and how he texts me the day of the date.

So.....was he working with something???? :sekret:

Good stuff, ladies!! I recently started dating this Arabic dude from Morocco and need to see what he is working with sooner than later.

I've used the cutesty sit on their lap trick too, I start out real innocently then when a good song comes on I do a subtle booty bounce to the music, when he gets hard I giggle & act shocked like I forgot I was in his lap.

Works every time :laugh:

Give him a hug.

They really do...

Had a date with a guy I've been seeing for some time and while walking to my car we passed a sex shop. I didn't know it was sex shop at first just saw some weird outfit and made a joke about that's what I really was going to wear that night but changed my mind. So I suggest we go inside. So we are looking at toys and the like and getting feel for what we both like. He points out a toy and says that's probably what I would like size wise it was HUGE. I'm like no sir not all that's too much meat for me. He smiles and I point to something more my speed. Fast forward to us in the car as we are saying our goodbyes and kissing I grab his penis and it was BIG so I say you got a big toy right here. This man was blushing and was in complete shock. I mean couldnt talk, laughing and everything. I love making men bashful:p

There was a person I really liked that I met. We were talking about two or three months and I must admit my feelings for them grew pretty fast and they were feeling the same way. There was some issues that kind of made me pull back, it seemed like they weren't over their ex. In a lot of our conversations they would bring up the ex and things they did. Or make comparisons to things I did to their ex. They did admit that their break up was only a few months ago. And I know after that I should have dismissed the whole thing, but I still really liked them.

Anyway, long story short they admitted that they aren't mentally or emotionally ready to be in a relationship. And I agree with them because it's quite obvious that they aren't. Not only that but they had some other things going on in their lives. They said they would like for us to be friends for now, and then maybe more later. They also said not to wait for them. I'm trying to be understanding of where they are coming from, but it's hard. And now they are saying their ex is trying to come back into their life. Frankly I feel like I already know how this is going to turn out. They are in a vulnerable place health wise and I'm sure the ex is going to use that as a way to weasel herself back in, and I will get kicked to the curb. My best friend is saying that they don't deserve this much of my emotions. But it's hard, I'm not one to easily open up to someone, nor can I ever remember a time when I have really felt someone like this. They are saying they don't know what to do about their ex and that they really do care about me. All I can say is if they end up getting back together I can't see myself continuing the friendship. I know they said not to wait for them, but I kind of do for a little bit. Right now I'm just over everything and everyone. Like if this goes array I can see myself giving up on dating for a very long time.

sorry about that situation @mz.rae! I'm blunt cuz I don't know how else to be in life so...

sounds like the person is keeping you as backup as they work towards the ex and will make you second choice if it doesn't work out. people suck sometimes (ok most times) but I truly hope my thoughts on the matter are wrong. you seem like a sweet person and id hate to see you hurt... :bighug:

sorry about that situation @mz.rae! I'm blunt cuz I don't know how else to be in life so...

sounds like the person is keeping you as backup as they work towards the ex and will make you second choice if it doesn't work out. people suck sometimes (ok most times) but I truly hope my thoughts on the matter are wrong. you seem like a sweet person and id hate to see you hurt... :bighug:
Thank you! And I appreciate the bluntness, I love blunt people it makes life so much easier. And that's what I feel like, I feel like I'm always everyone's second choice. It's like I meet all these great people but always at the wrong time because they are always in between relationships or going through something with an ex.

Back