She wasn't exaggerating:look:.

:laugh: :laugh:

tenor.gif

LMAO- he took the picture. Don't take pictures of things you don't want shared... But that said- I hate D pics (when guys send them). I think it is disrespectful.

Right!!! That is my philosophy! If I didn't ask you and you just send your moochie in the mail then that is public intellectual property, that thing has been sent to the group chat, and now my e-friends :laugh: Oh well!

I gotta say tho. I had relationships with men like that and maybe a little more endowed. its... difficult.. to deal with that all the damn time. it's a cool novelty on occasion or with some throw away dude :look: but on the daily? For years? and if they go for a long time? Little DJ be having battle fatigue:lol:

I'm at the airport, enjoying my free vodka and ginger ale courtesy of the Executive Lounge.

My trip was good. Spent time last night with a dude originally from St. Vincent that was really cool. We exchanged info. Not expecting or looking for anything but it was a nice distraction from the reality I'm headed back to.

Last edited:
omg. I meant to tell yall this stupid bs.

so the Filipina saleswoman who sold me my bday car is single-ish and 47 with a 38yo ex (just broke up. hasn't moved out yet and why I don't like cohabiting). anyhoo...so she gives me the whole litany of her life, sexless marriage for citizenship, abortion, and now this dude.

Anyhow apparently he's better than the others cuz he only calls her a b in arguments and doesn't cheat. she goes on to say how ungrateful he us because she did time. Did time? I ask.

Apparently this white dude is a criminal. Drugs and money laundering. So he got busted but he was afraid of jail and rape... cried and boohoo' d. so she confessed to everything she didn't do and now has a felony charge plus did a few years for this dude...

They've only been together 5 years so most of that time she was locked up... and returns to being called a b and whore and stuff...

i mean she was in her 40s when she took the fall. way too old for that bs and to return to be abused...

She was luvky to get auto sales with that record but her friend is the general manager and knew the circumstances of her imprisonment...

why I really vet dudes and, if I don't have the energy for it, don't date at all...

I gotta say tho. I had relationships with men like that and maybe a little more endowed. its... difficult.. to deal with that all the damn time. it's a cool novelty on occasion or with some throw away dude :look: but on the daily? For years? and if they go for a long time? Little DJ be having battle fatigue:lol:

I used to date a guy that had a huge peen, it was long like the one I showed y'all but thicker......and I miss it :rose::cry3:.

When we first met he lived in my city & we used to mess around on a regular and once I got used to it it was nothing but birds chirping, cotton candy clouds, flowers blooming, and rose-colored glasses.

He came to visit me one time and I had been celibate for months, I had to take Epsom salt baths afterwards......

I should call him and see what he's been up to :look:

giphy.gif

Back